• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liz Cheney is thinking about running for President in 2024

TBLee

Governor
Decent people who still want to vote Republican need a choice.

The question she will answer is, how many decent people are left in the GOP ?
She got throttled in her State, so are you saying anyone who didn’t vote for Cheney or makes the decision not to vote for her in the future is not a “decent person”? Yikes..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She got throttled in her State, so are you saying anyone who didn’t vote for Cheney or makes the decision not to vote for her in the future is not a “decent person”? Yikes..
PJ leftist posting such sound like Putin
vote I say vote or Die

So Lefty. Would you vote for her if she runs?
Vote for the daughter of Darth Vader?..... they have very short memories...so does she as she has forgotten the people who have been using her as a mouthpiece are the same people who destroyed her father.....

She might run for President, she knows she cannot win so the sole purpose of running would be to split the GOP vote enough to keep Trump out of the White House.....

She will do whatever it takes to protect the Adminstrative State that is Washington DC....

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes, split the party ! Dems don't need the help though with the 2 x greatest loser on the ballot.

Again how are the senate races working out for you cult diehards, he is the best thing EVER for the dems !

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bugs says he's a Patriot and says Patriots should have voted for her but you can bet the outhouse he'd never vote for her in 24

Bugs is all talk and no walk
A lie, of course. I said nothing about me voting for her. I did thoroughly criticize Wyoming Republicans who voted against her because she opposes Trump’s Big Lie and his attempted insurrection. It’s unpatriotic to put Trump’s fate over the interests of the nation. You would agree if you were a patriot.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A lie, of course. I said nothing about me voting for her. I did thoroughly criticize Wyoming Republicans who voted against her because she opposes Trump’s Big Lie and his attempted insurrection. It’s unpatriotic to put Trump’s fate over the interests of the nation. You would agree if you were a patriot.
When you posted you are a Patriot, yes, I knew that was a Lie.

Spamature

President
Yes.

Trump voters are not decent people.
You support knowingly support a mentally criminal and traitor.
He indulged in bribery and extorted, using the name and power of the people as his weapon. He used you rank and file gopers as unwitting foot soldiers in his attempt to overthrow the govt.

Liz Cheney is your only hope for some kind of salvation