• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liz Cheney, Last of the Mohicans

Mick

The Right is always right
Now I have you lapsing into incoherent babbling.

Gotta love winning.

;-)
Like the Mueller report's "incoherent babbling"?

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with [Russia’s] interference operation.”

Buggy, you really need help. Seek it soon.

:D

Bugsy McGurk

President
Like the Mueller report's "incoherent babbling"?

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with [Russia’s] interference operation.”

Buggy, you really need help. Seek it soon.

That does it...I’m going for the hat trick...

Russian collusion? What’s that?

For example, if a US candidate’s campaign chairman surreptitiously slipped internal polling data to an operative for Russia so Russia could more effectively target its social media lying campaigns in the election, would that be “Russian collusion”?

Dodge away....

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

For example, if a US candidate’s campaign chairman surreptitiously slipped internal polling data to an operative for Russia so Russia could more effectively target its social media lying campaigns in the election, would that be “Russian collusion”?

Dodge away....

;-)
Appears that's what DNC did for Joe

Pipeline isn't only thing hacked

Mick

I quoted the Mueller report above. Mueller also addresses this little tidbit for several pages that you are yapping about. I'll help you. What did the Mueller report say about it?

Let me guess, the Mueller report just "babbling" as well?

I must continue doing this to you....

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So you now want to push the Trump party line that rioters were greeted with hugs by the cops? You have no problem with [Unwelcome language removed] using bear spray on the police officers? Were those just love taps from the guy beating the shit out of a cop on the steps of the building after they'd dragged him out of the doorway?

New bodycam footage shows Capitol rioters cheer after DC cop assault

New video shows Capitol rioters dragging a DC police officer and beating him with an American flag

From your link:

After members of the mob attack him, some in the crowd come to his aid, helping clear rioters off him so he can make his way back into the Capitol, the video shows.

Funny, I don't recall any of the Antifa/BLM rioters helping those who were attacked. Do we have the arrest reports for the people who beat this cop? Because I don't think ANY actual Trump supporters would do that. I'd like to know just who they, you know, actually are.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I quoted the Mueller report above. Mueller also addresses this little tidbit for several pages that you are yapping about. I'll help you. What did the Mueller report say about it?

Let me guess, the Mueller report just "babbling" as well?

I must continue doing this to you....

And there it is sports fans...the hat trick. I got a dissembling winger to lamely dodge the same question three times. Three times! The hat trick!

;-)

Mick

And there it is sports fans...the hat trick. I got a dissembling winger to lamely dodge the same question three times. Three times! The hat trick!

;-)
Mueller:

Mueller again:

“The office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort’s sharing polling data and Russia’s interference in the election, which had already been reported by the U.S. media outlets at the time of the August 2 [Manafort-Kilimnik] meeting. The investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts.”

TKO, folks!! You should pick up your remaining teeth and crawl away at this point, bug.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Mueller:

Mueller again:

“The office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort’s sharing polling data and Russia’s interference in the election, which had already been reported by the U.S. media outlets at the time of the August 2 [Manafort-Kilimnik] meeting. The investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts.”

TKO, folks!! You should pick up your remaining teeth and crawl away at this point, bug.

The four dodge hat trick! This story gets more amazing all the time!

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Speaking of being a few beers short, after not knowing that hospitals are used for treating sick patients instead of being holding chambers for healthy, covid positive patients you now believe the Presidential election is determined by popular vote? The fact is Trump lost by about 40,000 total votes in 3 swing states. The margin was razor thin.

At some point don't you get tired of posting the most completely asinine, stupid shit ever known to man? Good God, man.

We've been over this. One such example:

Michigan judge rules secretary of state violated election law by unilaterally changing absentee voting rules | Washington Examiner

if you pretend to be the utterly most ignorant individual on the planet do you think that helps your cause or makes you look even more foolish?

I don't give a shit what Russia was doing. Countries have been trying to meddle in foreign elections for hundreds of years. We do it, too. The fact is there was no collusion and they ALL knew that from the start. THis is known by Strok's texts, the IG report, Rosenstein's testimony....among 100s of other sources. They pushed the hoax.....and still to this day call Trump's win illegitimate. Same people crying about the 2020 illegitimacy claims. Defending stupid, debunked shit is your forte......move on and stop embarrassing yourself for once.
The claim that Trump's win was illegit is not one that is widespread. Did anyone file suit in court to overturn the three states that gave Trump the EC win? If there was a reason to argue he lost it would be the popular vote....which he lost by 3 million.

Er, what? Yes, hospitals are for treating sick patients and not holding "chambers" or hotels. How does that disagree with what I wrote? Doctors determined the patient was no longer contagious...and that applies to young and old patients. So they were released. At that time the patient gets in a cab and goes home....and if their home was a nursing home...that is where they wanted to go.

Trump lost in PA by 80,000...Mi by 154,000...Wis 20,467, Ga by 12,636 and Az by 10,000.

That amounts to 278,803 votes.
From your link:

After members of the mob attack him, some in the crowd come to his aid, helping clear rioters off him so he can make his way back into the Capitol, the video shows.

Funny, I don't recall any of the Antifa/BLM rioters helping those who were attacked. Do we have the arrest reports for the people who beat this cop? Because I don't think ANY actual Trump supporters would do that. I'd like to know just who they, you know, actually are.
So at least you admit the mob beat that cop. It's on video...as is the cop they tried to crush in a door.

There is nothing "fallacious" with calling Russian collusion a hoax. It was.

There is nothing "fallacious" with saying the people yapping now helped pushed that hoax the hardest and they are they are the ones screaming the loudest that 2020 must be accepted. They do.

There is nothing "fallacious" with saying that is completely hypocritical and moronic. It is.

Move on. I think your Mom has dinner ready, doesn't she?
Russian collusion is a Strawman created by Trump to deflect from the Russian interference.
The Strawman is a logical Fallacy.
A tu quoque is a logical Fallacy where people pretend that other people's hypocrisy justifies their own actions/beliefs.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Speaking of being a few beers short, after not knowing that hospitals are used for treating sick patients instead of being holding chambers for healthy, covid positive patients you now believe the Presidential election is determined by popular vote? The fact is Trump lost by about 40,000 total votes in 3 swing states. The margin was razor thin.

At some point don't you get tired of posting the most completely asinine, stupid shit ever known to man? Good God, man.

We've been over this. One such example:

Michigan judge rules secretary of state violated election law by unilaterally changing absentee voting rules | Washington Examiner

if you pretend to be the utterly most ignorant individual on the planet do you think that helps your cause or makes you look even more foolish?

I don't give a shit what Russia was doing. Countries have been trying to meddle in foreign elections for hundreds of years. We do it, too. The fact is there was no collusion and they ALL knew that from the start. THis is known by Strok's texts, the IG report, Rosenstein's testimony....among 100s of other sources. They pushed the hoax.....and still to this day call Trump's win illegitimate. Same people crying about the 2020 illegitimacy claims. Defending stupid, debunked shit is your forte......move on and stop embarrassing yourself for once.
The claim that Trump's win was illegit is not one that is widespread. Did anyone file suit in court to overturn the three states that gave Trump the EC win? If there was a reason to argue he lost it would be the popular vote....which he lost by 3 million.

Er, what? Yes, hospitals are for treating sick patients and not holding "chambers" or hotels. How does that disagree with what I wrote? Doctors determined the patient was no longer contagious...and that applies to young and old patients. So they were released. At that time the patient gets in a cab and goes home....and if their home was a nursing home...that is where they wanted to go.

Trump lost in PA by 80,000...Mi by 154,000...Wis 20,467, Ga by 12,636 and Az by 10,000.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

DOCTORS kill more people than gun and cars yearly
LIZ is topic not Trump

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Mueller:

Mueller again:

Page 6 of the report

Separately, on August 2, 2016, Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort met in New York City with his long-time business associate Konstantin Kilimnik,who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence. Kilimnik requested themeeting todel iver in person a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to the Special Counsel’s Office was a “backdoor” way forRussia to control part ofeastern Ukraine; both men believed the plan would require candidate Trump’s assent to succeed (were he to be elected President). They also discussed the status of the Trump Campaign and Manafort’s strategy for winning Democratic votes in Midwestern states. Months before that meeting, Manafort had caused internal polling data to beshared with Kilimnik, and the sharing continued for some period of time after their August meeting

"INTERNAL POLLING DATA"

Page 130

The Office could not reliably determine Manafort’s purpose in sharing internal pollingdata with Kilimnik duringthe campaign period and told Gates that his role in the Campaign would be “good for business” and potentially a way to be made whole for work he previously completed in the Ukraine. As to Deripaska, Manafort claimed that by sharing campaign information with him, Deripaska might see value in their relationship and resolve a “disagreement”—a reference toone or more outstandinglawsuits. Because of questions about Manafort’s credibility and our limited ability to gather evidence on what happened to the polling data after it was sent to Kilimnik, the Office could not assess what Kilimnik (or others he may have givenit to) did with it.The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort’s sharing polling data and Russia’s interference in the election, which had already been reported by U.S. media outlets at the time of the August 2 meeting.

page 137
Eight minutes later, Manafort replied that Kilimnik should tellBoyarkin’s “boss,” a reference to Deripaska, “that if he needs private briefings we can accommodate.”901Manafort has alleged to the Office that he was willing to brief Deripaskaonly on public campaign matters and gave an example: why Trump selected Mike Pence as the Vice-Presidentialrunning mate.902Manafort said he never gave Deripaska abriefing.903Manafort noted that if Trump won, Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance whatever interests Deripaska had in the United States and elsewhere

While Trump supporters want to keep the focus Trump and the accusation that there was collusion the fact is that collusion could have been something Trump was completely unaware of....it could have been Carter Page or Manafort working on their own best interests to insure Trump won. There was good reason to investigate. There were far too many contacts between Trump campaign people and Russian officials and Putin allies for it to be totally innocent. The fact that conspiracies are extremely difficult to prove should be pointed out to you. Finding evidence sufficient to prosecute is only possible if they could get an insider to flip on the others.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Page 6 of the report

Separately, on August 2, 2016, Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort met in New York City with his long-time business associate Konstantin Kilimnik,who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence. Kilimnik requested themeeting todel iver in person a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to the Special Counsel’s Office was a “backdoor” way forRussia to control part ofeastern Ukraine; both men believed the plan would require candidate Trump’s assent to succeed (were he to be elected President). They also discussed the status of the Trump Campaign and Manafort’s strategy for winning Democratic votes in Midwestern states. Months before that meeting, Manafort had caused internal polling data to beshared with Kilimnik, and the sharing continued for some period of time after their August meeting

"INTERNAL POLLING DATA"

Page 130

The Office could not reliably determine Manafort’s purpose in sharing internal pollingdata with Kilimnik duringthe campaign period and told Gates that his role in the Campaign would be “good for business” and potentially a way to be made whole for work he previously completed in the Ukraine. As to Deripaska, Manafort claimed that by sharing campaign information with him, Deripaska might see value in their relationship and resolve a “disagreement”—a reference toone or more outstandinglawsuits. Because of questions about Manafort’s credibility and our limited ability to gather evidence on what happened to the polling data after it was sent to Kilimnik, the Office could not assess what Kilimnik (or others he may have givenit to) did with it.The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort’s sharing polling data and Russia’s interference in the election, which had already been reported by U.S. media outlets at the time of the August 2 meeting.

page 137
Eight minutes later, Manafort replied that Kilimnik should tellBoyarkin’s “boss,” a reference to Deripaska, “that if he needs private briefings we can accommodate.”901Manafort has alleged to the Office that he was willing to brief Deripaskaonly on public campaign matters and gave an example: why Trump selected Mike Pence as the Vice-Presidentialrunning mate.902Manafort said he never gave Deripaska abriefing.903Manafort noted that if Trump won, Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance whatever interests Deripaska had in the United States and elsewhere

While Trump supporters want to keep the focus Trump and the accusation that there was collusion the fact is that collusion could have been something Trump was completely unaware of....it could have been Carter Page or Manafort working on their own best interests to insure Trump won. There was good reason to investigate. There were far too many contacts between Trump campaign people and Russian officials and Putin allies for it to be totally innocent. The fact that conspiracies are extremely difficult to prove should be pointed out to you. Finding evidence sufficient to prosecute is only possible if they could get an insider to flip on the others.
Which explains why the Trump cultist dodged my question four times.

Shameless!

;-)