• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liz Cheney, Last of the Mohicans

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obviously she bit off more than she could chew, she had the right to say what she thought and challenge Trump, but it bit her in the tush.

R. W.Emerson said it best: 'When you strike at the king, you must kill him" liz exceed her capacity and is paying the price, right or wrong it's done and she's apparently toast.
I wish her well.
It would seem she does not have the right to say what she thought....the republican party doesn't believe in free speech. You must toe the party line.

Colorforms

Senator
Not really. How much you want to bet you catapults back to the fore? Maybe not the next election but the one after that. What the Republican party is doing is destroying itself with the stupidity. And they're defending a bombast who is no longer president, who bleats absurdity, and these folks gobbled it up. And the country is supposed to pretend that these are intelligent folks sent to serve us and work on behalf of the country? [Unwelcome language removed] that noise.
You seem to assume that people believe this election was rigged because Trump said so. Nothing could be further from the truth. We have seen the videos, and many of them have been linked here. We have heard the affidavits, over 1000 affidavits and testimonials. And we saw first hand the vote count jumps in the middle of the night. If Trump were to change his position tomorrow, the bulk of us would blow him off.

We aren't going to disbelieve out own eyes, I don't care how much we are ridiculed.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
And we saw first hand the vote count jumps in the middle of the night. If Trump were to change his position tomorrow, the bulk of us would blow him off.
Lol! That's part of "The Big Lie". You guys crack me up.

Colorforms

Senator
Lol! That's part of "The Big Lie". You guys crack me up.
Glad you're entertained. It happened none the less though, and in every single swing state. I could....maybe....believe one or even two swing states. But in every swing state? Nah, that's a little much for any rational person to believe.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You seem to assume that people believe this election was rigged because Trump said so. Nothing could be further from the truth. We have seen the videos, and many of them have been linked here. We have heard the affidavits, over 1000 affidavits and testimonials. And we saw first hand the vote count jumps in the middle of the night. If Trump were to change his position tomorrow, the bulk of us would blow him off.

We aren't going to disbelieve out own eyes, I don't care how much we are ridiculed.
TIme and time again your evidence of election fraud has been kicked to the curb and here you admit you will not accept the truth.

You have no video that shows evidence of fraud....someone says here is a video of someone taking ballot carriers from under a table as if that means fraud. It doesn't. There had been a water leak from the floor above. During the day, as mail in ballots were validated they were put in those carriers, sealed and wheeled into the room and put under the table. Observers saw that and it is on video. The observers left because they thought the people leaving indicated the end of activities. It wasn't. The supervisor decided to complete counting those ballots and did so. There were two independent observers present. Raffensberger explained that. So where is your evidence of fraud....

Most of the affidavits have not been filed in any court case...why not? Many of those that have been filed have been ruled to be unsubstantiated and therefore hearsay.
The USPS guy in Erie says he overheard a conversation about backdating ballots...there is no corroborating testimony or evidence. In fact there were only two ballots received from that processing facility after election day. Two.

The assumption that a jump in ballots means fraud is simply stupid. There were jumps in the counts all day long, as various polling places closed. Most states didn't allow mail in or absentee ballots to be processed until the very last in person ballots had been counted. That is done for good reason....to make sure that a voter isn't counted twice...all in person ballots cause a voter record to be updated as having voted. Absentee ballots cause a check to be made of the voter record and if the voter already voted in person the absentee ballot is discarded.

Sydney Powell, Rudy Giuliani and Trump have all said Dominion was flipping votes.
Powell has backtracked and now says no reasonable individual would think what she said was factual...it was just her opinion.

Face it...you have nothing left to stand on. The hand recounts match the machine counts. Arizona now has hired some hack group, run by a guy who has already said the election was stolen and is dedicated to finding something, anything...to help Trump. The Cyber Ninja folks have never audited an election before. I think they will find what they want to find and then we'll have to have another audit from someone who knows wtf they are doing.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

No. I don't assume people believe that. People are expressing that.

If over a thousand people swear they saw an alien....is it proven?

If a thousand people swear to you that yes, yes if you flap your arms hard enough you will definitely break your fall when you jump from that ten story building.....then do you?

For the claims to be true..then any one if them should readily be found...and demonstrably so. But not...so elusive...at the scale claimed...

Glad you're entertained. It happened none the less though, and in every single swing state. I could....maybe....believe one or even two swing states. But in every swing state? Nah, that's a little much for any rational person to believe.
It wasn't every swing state... North Carolina, Florida, Texas, and Ohio all voted for Trump.

What do the affidavits say?

Colorforms

Senator
No. I don't assume people believe that. People are expressing that.

If over a thousand people swear they saw an alien....is it proven?

If a thousand people swear to you that yes, yes if you flap your arms hard enough you will definitely break your fall when you jump from that ten story building.....then do you?

For the claims to be true..then any one if them should readily be found...and demonstrably so. But not...so elusive...at the scale claimed...
That's your opinion, and you're welcome to it. But simply telling half the electorate that we're crazy "Trump cultists" isn't going to convince us. Sorry.

Enough people believe us that reforms are being made. That's the important part.

That's your opinion, and you're welcome to it. But simply telling half the electorate that we're crazy "Trump cultists" isn't going to convince us. Sorry.

Enough people believe us that reforms are being made. That's the important part.
The only people that still believe the election was stolen are cultists. Luckily for our us normies they are tiny minority incapable of winning elections.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Not really. How much you want to bet you catapults back to the fore? Maybe not the next election but the one after that. What the Republican party is doing is destroying itself with the stupidity. And they're defending a bombast who is no longer president, who bleats absurdity, and these folks gobbled it up. And the country is supposed to pretend that these are intelligent folks sent to serve us and work on behalf of the country? [Unwelcome language removed] that noise.
I'd be surprised if Trump runs in 24, age will win in the end, not that he won't be around jerking all your chains just to see heads exploding but imho his day is done.

I just wish the idiotic political hate would stop as it weakens the country, political haters are blithering idiots.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I have not spoken to half the electorate. I have no ability or desire to convince anyone, you are free to hold your own opinion.

Meanwhile my opinion is that his complaints of fraud are a pile of shit

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be surprised if Trump runs in 24, age will win in the end, not that he won't be around jerking all your chains just to see heads exploding but imho his day is done.

I just wish the idiotic political hate would stop as it weakens the country, political haters are blithering idiots.
It's only going to get worse, there's no Brain trust rising like the sun on the horizon... Nothing but imbeciles as far as the eye can see