• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liz Cheney, Last of the Mohicans

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wait....so electing someone to represent you and the masses (majority of House GOP) voting that person out is comparable to "Mao....and Stalin"?

Man, you need to get a grip on things. The fact is the people yapping the most about Cheney are the ones who pushed the Russian collusion hoax the most and called the 2016 election illegitimate the most. Hypocritical, no? They are also the same people who went after Cheney and her Dad incessantly for years over anything. Now they feign phony outrage and cry over something they have absolutely no stake in at all? Hilarious.....and pathetic.

Move on, Phil.
No fellah, I was referring to the only allowed to speak the approved party line. .

Do keep up.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Since when did the Russian collusion bangers need proof of anything? I think the FACTS that certain Democrats unilaterally changed election laws in swing states to boost Biden's chances and that Dems worked hand in glove(aka "collusion") with big tech to suppress anti-Biden stories while pushing anti-Trump stories (many of the anti-Trump stories which were completely fraudulent) would certainly be much stronger "proof" than anything ever on Russian collusion, no?
Go ask them

I don't believe there was Russian collusion.

Do try.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
There was no evidence. On the bounties on U.S. troops even NBC News was forced to capitulate...

"We continue to look for that evidence," General Frank McKenzie said. "I just haven't seen it yet."

U.S. commander: Intel still hasn't established Russia paid Taliban 'bounties' to kill U.S. troops (nbcnews.com)

On the Hunter Biden laptop and emails....

The FBI has seized Hunter Biden's laptop and confirmed the former vice president's son's controversial emails are 'authentic', while dispelling earlier claims that they are part of a Russia disinformation campaign.

FBI has taken possession of Hunter Biden's laptops (msn.com)

Why continue to push hoaxes and lies? Don't show you support evil by just doubling down. Admit the double standard exists and America must do something about it. You are just complicit in it.

Yes, they did say it didn't happen. Every witness that went on record that day said it never happened. The guy you claim siad "it sounded very much like" was John Bolton. His version of events was most damaging to the hoax most of all:

"According to what that article said, the president made disparaging remarks about soldiers and people buried in the cemetery in connection with the decision for him not to go to the ceremony that was planned that afternoon, and that was simply false," Bolton said.

"I don't know who told the author that, but that was false."

John Bolton denies claim Trump disparaged fallen American soldiers in France: 'Simply false' | Fox News

The most true and verified story of all these was the authentic nature of the laptop and emails of Hunter Biden. There is zero wiggle room there. The other two stories have zero corroborating sources......and the most knowledgeable men on the subject called them "false" or "haven't seen evidence". Yet, big tech blocked the true story and freely shared the fake ones. In fact, they let Biden show ads that portrayed those hoaxes as real. That is collusion. Period. I'm not going to continue this back and forth with liars and low IQ fools. Move on.

The Russian collusion hoaxsters have zero leg to stand on.
Posts like that are precisely why they took the "winner" rating away - nice work!

Mick

The Right is always right
No fellah, I was referring to the only allowed to speak the approved party line.
She is "allowed" to say whatever the hell she wants. No one prevented her WAPO op-ed, did they?

You can't say things contrary to the party's philosophy if you want to remain in leadership within the party. It's not difficult, Phil. Life is a two way street. There are consequences for actions.

Mick

Go ask them

I don't believe there was Russian collusion.

Do try.
But the ones yapping the loudest about this are the same ones who pushed Russian collusion the hardest and screamed that Trump's 2016 win was illegitimate, did they not?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
She is "allowed" to say whatever the hell she wants. No one prevented her WAPO op-ed, did they?

You can't say things contrary to the party's philosophy if you want to remain in leadership within the party. It's not difficult, Phil. Life is a two way street. There are consequences for actions.
Sweet... So the parties philosophy is to make up some shit about a stolen election and push it without proof?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But the ones yapping the loudest about this are the same ones who pushed Russian collusion the hardest and screamed that Trump's 2016 win was illegitimate, did they not?
Yapping the loudest about what, her daring to speak out about the phony claims of election fraud?

Mick

Sweet... So the parties philosophy is to make up some shit about a stolen election and push it without proof?
Like Russian collusion? Can't have two different standards. Derp

We already know that Dems contorted laws in swing states without legislature approval to boost Joe Biden. We know they colluded with big tech to suppress true, damaging stories about Biden only to freely push fraudulent ones against Trump.

So now what? Keep feigning outrage over something you have no stake in?

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Like Russian collusion? Can't have two different standards. Derp

We already know that Dems contorted laws in swing states without legislature approval to boost Joe Biden. We know they colluded with big tech to suppressiontrue, damaging stories about Biden only to freely push fraudulent ones against Trump.

So now what? Keep feigning outrage over something you have no stake in?
Russian collusion? What’s that?

For example, if a US candidate’s campaign chairman surreptitiously slipped internal polling data to an operative for Russia so Russia could more effectively target its social media lying campaigns in the election, would that be “Russian collusion”?

Dodge away....

;-)

Mick

For example, if a US candidate’s campaign chairman surreptitiously slipped internal polling data to an operative for Russia so Russia could more effectively target its social media lying campaigns in the election, would that be “Russian collusion”?

Dodge away....

;-)
Mueller addressed it for 5 pages. You should really read it so you don't appear quite so dumb next time.

:)

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Mueller addressed it for 5 pages. You should really read it so you don't appear quite so dumb next time.

[/QUOTE]

Your usual dodge is noted.

You are L-A-M-E.

;-)

Mick

Gotta love it. Even when left wingers have been exposed on the Russian collusion hoax for 5 years they still are dumb enough to crawl out of their holes and still push it. Meanwhile, Phil is outraged that Cheney got tossed in a vote he had no stake in.

Same shit here, different day.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Gotta love it. Even when left wingers have been exposed on the Russian collusion hoax for 5 years they still are dumb enough to crawl out of their holes and still push it. Meanwhile, Phil is outraged that Cheney got tossed in a vote he had no stake in.

Same shit here, different day.

Let’s go again, just fer kicks...

Dodge away....

;-)

Mick

Let’s go again, just fer kicks...

Dodge away....

;-)
The repetitive autism strikes again! Yikes!

Like I said, this is discussed in the Mueller report. Apparently you aren't literate enough to read it because you keep directly contradicting the facts it laid out.