• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liz Cheney, Last of the Mohicans

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you can't address what it said? Cheney gets an opinion but it can't refuted by facts because you are butt hurt by it? Interesting.

Cheney can have any "opinion" she wants. Those in her party in the House get the same right. If those opinions don't align she's voted out. Get how it works now? It's not a mass conspiracy.

Cheney has done several rotten things that have dictated her fate. For instance, she help propagate the hoax Dems colluded with the media that Russia had bounties out on U.S. troops. Dems used that hoax against Trump and the GOP in the election. There was no truth to it. That's a very serious breech of her duty as a leader of the Republican party. Things like this have written her fate.

Pretend to be outraged, however, that her opinions lead to her downfall. We find it cute.....and pathetic.
Guy..can you try for one moment to have a discussion without making shit up? Try

No outrage here. Get it out of your head.

I'm not 'butt hurt'. Get a fu cking grip.

What facts are you refuting with? On my side: the fact is Biden is president. There is no substantiated anything as relates fraud and the vote. Facts. You got proof .. skedaddle on out if here and go prove it

There was no bounty. It is false like the vote fraud is false....yet McCarthy didn't vote himself the f out...now did he

Mr. Friscus

Governor
When you have a leader of your party who is going on leftist news networks and bashing your party... it's safe to say you may not be the best person to lead the party. If she wants to become a Democrat, she should just do so. Trump isn't in office, yet that's all she can talk about, and the media of course salivates at any Trump discussion. 2022 and future leaders such as Tim Scott and Ron Desantis are what the GOP should be focusing on, as well as highlighting the many failures of Biden in the few months since he took office.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When you have a leader of your party who is going on leftist news networks and bashing your party... it's safe to say you may not be the best person to lead the party. If she wants to become a Democrat, she should just do so. Trump isn't in office, yet that's all she can talk about, and the media of course salivates at any Trump discussion. 2022 and future leaders such as Tim Scott and Ron Desantis are what the GOP should be focusing on, as well as highlighting the many failures of Biden in the few months since he took office.
What if that individual is bashing their party because they're telling abject lies?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
GOP has a problem with smart, assertive, truthful women.

Boca

Governor
I didn't say propaganda I referenced cnn. Which part of it is false? Is her name not liz Cheney? Did she not give a speech yesterday? Is there not a movement to ouster? Did she not denounce the false narrative that the 2020 election was stolen?

Which one of these is false, or is it because I chose CNN that it's all false? Or is the reality that it's simply not false.

Anyway....she's being booted to thwart the democratic agenda of world domination...or some such
Your's..... the false narrative that the 2020 election was stolen?

Bugsy McGurk

President
And you know enough to make that statement about the over 500 members of the Senate and House? I'd bet not. I'd guess you don't even have much of a grip on your own representative or senators. I've met mine and follow their votes. Do you know who yours are?
It takes a whole lot of hubris to say that one’s standards are so lofty that not one member of Congress can meet them. It’s really just the lazy way out of expressing a preference for certain politicians, and they are NOT all the same. Saying “they all suck” and throwing up one’s hands is just a dishonest dodge.

UPNYA2

Mayor
What if that individual is bashing their party because they're telling abject lies?
In that case, perhaps they shouldn't be in that party but in the one that believes the same as the individual?

And, if they choose to still stay and try to change it so that the 2 parties believe the same, perhaps that individual should not be surprised to not be a desired leader of their original party?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Such as Russian collusion to rig the 2016 election? Or telling people there were bounties on U.S. troops when there never was such evidence?
Was there any reason to think the Russians were working to give Trump an advantage in 2016? No reason to think the Russians hacked the DNC? No evidence that they'd used social media to spread pro-Trump or anti-Hillary rumors?

Can you think of another political campaign that met with the Russians dozens of times and had about a hundred contacts with Russian officials or Putin Cronies?

You seem to have missed that there actually was evidence the Russians were paying for attacks on US troops. What we know is that the evidence was inconclusive....not quite the same as non-existant.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In that case, perhaps they shouldn't be in that party but in the one that believes the same as the individual?

And, if they choose to still stay and try to change it so that the 2 parties believe the same, perhaps that individual should not be surprised to not be a desired leader of their original party?
So to belong to a party you have to buy everything the party says? Who is the party, in this case....McCarthy?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Your's..... the false narrative that the 2020 election was stolen?
huh? i dont believe the election was stolen. i think trump and biden had a close one and by the end...trump got his ass handed to him and he shorted out....

tuff shit.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

i dont follow... so youre cool with and accepting of abject lies? and believe a party should be based on such lies for us all to succeed as a nation?

Colorforms

Senator
Should be voted back in to office.. again and again and again.

A lone voice speaking truth to power

Shame on all those that seek to remove her from office, they should all be removed by way of the ballot

Well she has certainly shown that her commitment to freedom of speech is lacking. I don't think she should be punished, however. One of the thing the right prides itself on is how we don't expect everything to think the same way. She is welcome to believe "the big lie" is false if she wants.

We shouldn't be acting like leftists.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well she has certainly shown that her commitment to freedom of speech is lacking. I don't think she should be punished, however. One of the thing the right prides itself on is how we don't expect everything to think the same way. She is welcome to believe "the big lie" is false if she wants.

We shouldn't be acting like leftists.
well, thats not really happening... she's being punished for not eating the groupthink shit pie...

Colorforms

Senator
well, thats not really happening... she's being punished for not eating the groupthink shit pie...
And I think that's wrong. It disappoints me that the GOP would not stand up for her first amendment rights, even though she is not standing up for Trump's.