• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

LOL! Get ready to see lefty heads exploding (part deux)

Whoever the dirtbag GOP overlords TELL us it is. So it goes with the dirtbag DNC. Our major parties are worthless.
Absolutely correct!
Congress has single-digit approval ratings, yet over 90% of incumbents will be reelected.

Breaking the two party duopoly would be much easier if every ballot in America had third-party candidates running for congress. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Those voters who would be willing to select their House and Senate choices from third-party candidates will have to vote against their incumbents regardless of their prior choices. Which is about as likely as Biden turning on Bibi.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Absolutely correct!
Congress has single-digit approval ratings, yet over 90% of incumbents will be reelected.

Breaking the two party duopoly would be much easier if every ballot in America had third-party candidates running for congress. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Those voters who would be willing to select their House and Senate choices from third-party candidates will have to vote against their incumbents regardless of their prior choices. Which is about as likely as Biden turning on Bibi.
I am pretty much at the point where I prefer empty seats in Congress and the WH. They don’t do squat. I’ve NEVER been an anarchist (and I’m still not), but a non-thing is better than a bad thing.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Who's Trump's best VP choice?

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/20/trump-vp-shortlist-00142353

"Former President Donald Trump suggested Tuesday that at least half a dozen names are on his vice presidential shortlist — a list ranging from South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.

"During a Fox News town hall event, host Laura Ingraham asked Trump about six possible choices for his running mate: DeSantis, Scott, biotech entrepreneur and former GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, Florida Rep. Byron Donalds, South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and Gabbard."
My choice would be RFK Jr.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A non-issue. Illegal voting by “illegal aliens” accounts for less than 1 in 300 million votes.
That's almost the population of Americans (300 million)and apparently less than 1/2 vote
I posted the link of just 2 counties than removed 100+ illegals from voter registrations and 11 voted, so IMO your 1 in 300m is far from fact

edit.....60% voted in 2020 and mail-in and early voting Doubled

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's the opposite of what the polls are saying.

Voting problem isnt stopping the right people from voting, it is allowing the wrong people to vote. (illegal aliens).
Trump lost by about 7 million votes...do you have evidence of that many illegal aliens voting? Nah.

Trump's 2020 presidential campaign hired a research firm to probe the results for election fraud but found no evidence, with the findings kept away from the public: WaPo

Firm Paid by Trump Campaign to Prove Election Claims Came up Empty: WaPo (businessinsider.com)

EatTheRich

President
That's almost the population of Americans (300 million)and apparently less than 1/2 vote
I posted the link of just 2 counties than removed 100+ illegals from voter registrations and 11 voted, so IMO your 1 in 300m is far from fact

edit.....60% voted in 2020 and mail-in and early voting Doubled
I was referring to votes that were counted. The 1-in-15 million case of someone (usually accidentally) voting illegally, getting caught right away, and it not affecting the election is also a non-issue.