• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

LOL - good luck...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So Democrats are already hemming and hawing and pulling at their collars like Ralph Cramden trying to explain to Trixie why his latest scheme went bust.

"We're investing in the IRS because right now, $160 billion in taxes go unearned into our country's coffers that would help all of you with our schools, and with our roads, and with our healthcare, and with all of the important things this country needs because we don't have enough IRS auditors to address the issues that we're facing," Axne, who has served in Congress since 2018, said at a recent event put on by the Des Moines Register.

"So, what happens is folks like Gary" — referring to someone in the audience — "is gonna stand a better chance of getting audited, you know, than Elon Musk," Axne added. "And so, we've gotta make sure that we're addressing this across the country, so I voted for that bill."

Vulnerable House Democrats defend vote on Inflation Reduction Act, expansion of IRS (msn.com)

Something tells me "Gary" wasn't impressed. If the "increased audits" aren't going to affect middle class Americans - say so! The more their song and dance doesn't include that assurance, the more people are going to come to despise this bill.

Oh, and LOL on the "number one thing people want is a bigger IRS." What a load of bs...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So Democrats are already hemming and hawing and pulling at their collars like Ralph Cramden trying to explain to Trixie why his latest scheme went bust.

"We're investing in the IRS because right now, $160 billion in taxes go unearned into our country's coffers that would help all of you with our schools, and with our roads, and with our healthcare, and with all of the important things this country needs because we don't have enough IRS auditors to address the issues that we're facing," Axne, who has served in Congress since 2018, said at a recent event put on by the Des Moines Register.

"So, what happens is folks like Gary" — referring to someone in the audience — "is gonna stand a better chance of getting audited, you know, than Elon Musk," Axne added. "And so, we've gotta make sure that we're addressing this across the country, so I voted for that bill."

Vulnerable House Democrats defend vote on Inflation Reduction Act, expansion of IRS (msn.com)

Something tells me "Gary" wasn't impressed. If the "increased audits" aren't going to affect middle class Americans - say so! The more their song and dance doesn't include that assurance, the more people are going to come to despise this bill.

Oh, and LOL on the "number one thing people want is a bigger IRS." What a load of bs...
The bill ought include a lead by example requirement ...an audit of all elected officials...

The subsidising of wealthy people buying more electric cars has to come from some place, so the middle class it is......

But look on the bright side, less farting cows................. Brandon is awesome

Spamature

President

But now Gary gets an audit where he might not have.
While Elon gets the 500 auditors, they didn't previous have to spare to audit his tax records.

God of War

Governor

This bill is your carbon tax bill by all other names but.

If you have less money, if you have more inflation, then you consume less. Less consumption means less carbon in the atmosphere. This is a carbon tax. Those IRS agents are carbon tax police. Eventually they will pass legislation and the IRS will enforce by name a carbon tax.

American conservatives, all Americans who love freedom, need to wake up and see the bald face lies they're spouting.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

and all the $Billions for climate and Hanoi Johnny is hiding what from WE THE PEOPLE

John Kerry’s office redacted every staffer name in FOIAed correspondence (msn.com)

I know he hide his Yacht in another state to not pay Mass taxes and something isn't on the up and up with his new Title of Climate Czar (should Gorebal Warming have that position!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The subsidising of wealthy people buying more electric cars has to come from some place, so the middle class it is......

But look on the bright side, less farting cows................. Brandon is awesome
Wait until they learn 70% of EV's don't quailfy for the $7500 subs
Yes, where does the $7500 come from

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This bill is your carbon tax bill by all other names but.

If you have less money, if you have more inflation, then you consume less. Less consumption means less carbon in the atmosphere. This is a carbon tax. Those IRS agents are carbon tax police. Eventually they will pass legislation and IRS enforce by name a carbon tax.

American conservatives, all Americans who love freedom, need to wake up and see the bald face lies they're spouting.
They not even calling it the Inflation Reduction Act any more and they sure suckered Manchin

Raoul_Luke

But now Gary gets an audit where he might not have.
While Elon gets the 500 auditors, they didn't previous have to spare to audit his tax records.
And there you have it folks - the essence of the leftist policy agenda. We will all be equally miserable and we will love it (or else). I hope the voters are paying attention...

God of War

Governor
And there you have it folks - the essence of the leftist policy agenda. We will all be equally miserable and we will love it (or else). I hope the voters are paying attention...
You're full of bullshit @Spamature. The fact of the matter is ALL that spending on the IRS could be reduced by 20 or 50 fold and tax returns could be fed through an Artificial Intelligence program (ML-machine learning) that could profile all the billionaires and corporations leaving everybody else out of it with today's current staffing levels and none of the guns and ammunition.

Matter of fact the four big accounting firms might first produce an AI system to audit their clients.

The new IRS is an Army that will first be used on American conservatives for political purposes.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Wrong. You and all the whiney bitch Trumpers will always be miserable and blaming your pathetic existence on political opponents no matter who is in power in DC. Meanwhile intelligent people like me and most of the people I know will figure out what’s going on in this country, make some small adjustments and continue to enjoy their lives the best they can…That’s how it’s been as long as I have been alive on this planet. The biggest difference these days is that the percentage of whiney bitches has upticked by 15% - 20% since the whiniest bitch in US political history has captured the imaginations of a bunch of imbeciles who are now whining and bitching in lockstep with him….That’s my astute observation…

The Inflation Reduction Act as it's currently written will tax share buybacks at a 1.0% rate.
This is a move away from basing the corporate income tax on profits to taxing returns to shareholders.

AUGUST 12, 2022If We Tax Share Buybacks, Can We Also Tax Stock Returns?
BY DEAN BAKER

"While profits are something that we cannot see, returns to shareholders can be easily seen.

"This is simply the increase in market capitalization, plus whatever money is paid out in dividends.

"This information is readily available on dozens of financial websites.

"There is also nothing that corporations can do to hide the returns on their stock, unless they want to rip off their shareholders in addition to ripping off the government.

"If we want to have a 25 percent corporate income tax, we can simply tax the returns to shareholders at a 25 percent rate, and we know exactly what we will get. (We can allow averaging, say over five-year periods, to smooth out tax payments.)"

Raoul_Luke

Wrong. You and all the whiney bitch Trumpers will always be miserable and blaming your pathetic existence on political opponents no matter who is in power in DC. Meanwhile intelligent people like me and most of the people I know will figure out what’s going on in this country, make some small adjustments and continue to enjoy their lives the best they can…That’s how it’s been as long as I have been alive on this planet. The biggest difference these days is that the percentage of whiney bitches has upticked by 15% - 20% since the whiniest bitch in US political history has captured the imaginations of a bunch of imbeciles who are now whining and bitching in lockstep with him….That’s my astute observation…
Your observations are based on what you see through your left is awesome lenses Jack - that ain't reality.

There's a reason the Republicans are becoming the party of parents and the working class. The leftist agenda is driving them into the RNC's arms.

And the minorities as well, with their open borders and no-bail policies. You can bellow the benefits of leftism until the cows come home but it ain't gonna change those trends.