• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Look at the primary/caucus calendar again.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
that's why our PJcons are so quiet. they must be demoralized knowing they'll be stuck with Willard Mitt......even as 75% repubs have been struggling to find their anybody-but-Romney. not to mention 70% of the public can't wait for the damn thing to be over.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Pres. Obama is actually a moderate. I'm gonna vote for him. I'll never vote for a Repub again.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
He won't win MA or Michigan against Pres. Obama. How do you get elected POTUS when you can't win your home state(s)?

ARMCX1

Mayor
He won't win MA or Michigan against Pres. Obama. How do you get elected POTUS when you can't win your home state(s)?
I didn't say Romney would beat Obama. I give Obama a slight edge and my own opinion is that the vote will be close between Obama and Romney.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ask GORE...............he lost his home state....................my gawd, ya'd suck 'O' azz if needed...........no

'O' will NEVER be re-elected...............my Jack Russell could beat 'O'