• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Looks like a new SCOTUS Justice appointment this year.

Colorforms

Senator
Lifetime appointment is a pretty good gig. Already speculation that Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, currently sitting on the DC Court of Appeals, is at the top of the list.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/560353-justice-breyer-announces-retirement-from-supreme-court
Biden still the racist that he has always been.
How do you think all of the races and sexes that he's discriminating against should feel about this?

Colorforms

Senator
No. I'm making fun of those who are pretending this one is.

Quiz time... Cut and paste from the Constitution the required qualifications for a supreme court selection?
So you're saying that making the qualification for nomination being black and a woman is not discriminatory against Hispanics, Asians, ME, or whites. Or that it having to be a female isn't misogynist.

This is text book racism. No different than saying you'll only rent to whites.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you're saying that making the qualification for nomination being black and a woman is not discriminatory against Hispanics, Asians, ME, or whites. Or that it having to be a female isn't misogynist.

This is text book racism. No different than saying you'll only rent to whites.
Bullshit. When the list is only whites? Or only men.,.is it racist?

More importantly..are those under consideration not qualified..just random people off the street?

Colorforms

Senator
When the list is all men....and white....did you say the same
When was the list "only men". the 1950s? We have had blacks and women on the court forever. Even Trump nominated a woman and he was supposed to be the racist.

But again, I guess you can hang out the "coloreds need not apply" signs out now. It's not racist anymore. :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When was the list "only men". the 1950s? We have had blacks and women on the court forever. Even Trump nominated a woman and he was supposed to be the racist.

But again, I guess you can hang out the "coloreds need not apply" signs out now. It's not racist anymore. :)
Huh? What kind of dumbshit backwards logic are you applying here?

The Constitutional reference..please....

Colorforms

Senator
Huh? What kind of dumbshit backwards logic are you applying here?

The Constitutional reference..please....
The kind of logic that says Biden is discriminating based on sex and color.

That is not even debatable. What is funny is that you don't think that's racist. I'm not sure what kind of dumbshit logic you're using to justify this blatant discrimination.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The kind of logic that says Biden is discriminating based on sex and color.

That is not even debatable. What is funny is that you don't think that's racist. I'm not sure what kind of dumbshit logic you're using to justify this blatant discrimination.
If the parameters are.... whomever the President pleases. ...what is the problem?

Colorforms

Senator
If the parameters are.... whomever the President pleases. ...what is the problem?
So would you allow that for employers? Landlords? Businesses? How would it be racist for them to "rent to whoever they please" or "employ whoever they please" but not so for Biden?

If a landlord says "I only want to rent to white men now" is that okay with you?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
geezus - I posted what where Breyer's own words if that triggers you tough shit and much can change before June.

It's already being reported Only considering a black woman is Unconstitutional in context!
so you are saying Breyer wasn't there when Breyer met with Biden?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So would you allow that for employers? Landlords? Businesses? How would it be racist for them to "rent to whoever they please" or "employ whoever they please" but not so for Biden?

If a landlord says "I only want to rent to white men now" is that okay with you?
You know I figured it would only take about a day before the true colors come shining through, and I was right