• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Looks like even Trump’s lawyers are lying to the DOJ

Bugsy McGurk

President

God of War

Governor
They signed a letter in June telling the DOJ there were no more classified documents…

Liars!
SO THOSE DOCUMENTS WERE PLANTED!!! ha ha

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Obstruction of justice charges... seems pretty bad. Still, who knows in the end all the charges.
So much time went by for the right thing to be done and no compliance -- so paying the piper was the result.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Then they're gonna have a problem establishing mens rea...
The prosecutors and investigators seem pretty confidant in their case. I don’t think they have any problems at this point except whether or not they can prove intent. If they can’t and decide not to prosecute, at least they got a bunch of stolen top secret documents back into a secure location before Trump had a chance to sell them to his buddies in Russia, North Korea or whoever else would pay for them. That is if he hasn’t produced copies and distributed them already….

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The prosecutors and investigators seem pretty confidant in their case. I don’t think they have any problems at this point except whether or not they can prove intent. If they can’t and decide not to prosecute, at least they got a bunch of stolen top secret documents back into a secure location before Trump had a chance to sell them to his buddies in Russia, North Korea or whoever else would pay for them. That is if he hasn’t produced copies and distributed them already….
If there's one thing you guys have it's your fantasies...