• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Looks like prices are up on everything

• Rental cars: 42.9%
  • Gas: 42.1%
  • Used cars: 24.4%
  • Hotels: 18%
  • TVs: 12.7%
  • Furniture: 11.2%
  • Meats, poultry, fish and eggs: 10.5%
  • New cars: 8.7%
  • Appliances: 7.1%
  • Electricity: 5.2%
  • Restaurant prices: 4.7%
  • Rent: 2.9%
This is a sad state of affairs. Thanks Joe!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Especially in Cali

The WH is about to address the supply chain crisis and, as per usual, they are being less than truthful... They say there is a shortage of truck drivers at our ports. That is false. It's because truck drivers at the ports are being forced to upgrade their trucks to newer models and they cannot currently afford it or for many reasons. While the MSM says the California port situation is caused by a driver shortage, it is in fact caused by a California Truck Ban which says all trucks must be 2011 or newer... that, along with a law called AB 5 which all but prohibits Owner Operators.
Traditionally the ports have been served by Owner Operators (non union). California has now proposed banning Owner Operators.
Long term, truckers in California are not investing in new trucks because California has a law that makes them illegal in 2035. The requirement is to purchase electric trucks which do not exist in large numbers and are constrained by their short range.
So, in the words of Paul Harvey... “Now you know the rest of the story”
(CARB to begin blocking certain trucks’ DMV registrations in 2020
Carriers domiciled in California with trucks older than 2011 model, or using engines manufactured before 2010, will need to meet the Board’s new Truck and Bus Regulation beginning in 2020 or their vehicles will be blocked from registration with the state’s DMV, the state has said.
The new “health-based requirements” will need to be met before a driver is allowed to register his or her truck through the Department of Motor Vehicles, CARB says. A new enforcement tool used by the DMV beginning in 2020 will automatically block 2010 and older trucks from registration.)

AUTHOR hidden

Now they can't even buy gas law mowers in Cali

God of War

Governor
Especially in Cali

The WH is about to address the supply chain crisis and, as per usual, they are being less than truthful... They say there is a shortage of truck drivers at our ports. That is false. It's because truck drivers at the ports are being forced to upgrade their trucks to newer models and they cannot currently afford it or for many reasons. While the MSM says the California port situation is caused by a driver shortage, it is in fact caused by a California Truck Ban which says all trucks must be 2011 or newer... that, along with a law called AB 5 which all but prohibits Owner Operators.
Traditionally the ports have been served by Owner Operators (non union). California has now proposed banning Owner Operators.
Long term, truckers in California are not investing in new trucks because California has a law that makes them illegal in 2035. The requirement is to purchase electric trucks which do not exist in large numbers and are constrained by their short range.
So, in the words of Paul Harvey... “Now you know the rest of the story”
(CARB to begin blocking certain trucks’ DMV registrations in 2020
Carriers domiciled in California with trucks older than 2011 model, or using engines manufactured before 2010, will need to meet the Board’s new Truck and Bus Regulation beginning in 2020 or their vehicles will be blocked from registration with the state’s DMV, the state has said.
The new “health-based requirements” will need to be met before a driver is allowed to register his or her truck through the Department of Motor Vehicles, CARB says. A new enforcement tool used by the DMV beginning in 2020 will automatically block 2010 and older trucks from registration.)

AUTHOR hidden

Now they can't even buy gas law mowers in Cali
Thanks for those insights. I'll be sharing them.

Don't believe the lie and tell anyone who'll listen that ...

Today there is only 0.04% atmospheric CO2 (from 1820 to 2020 a rise of 0.0124% which the overbred 3rd world (Africa/China/India/SE Asia) says we need to pay them back for ha ha). This is ALL politics of the globalist-communist manipulation kind.

Today there is only 0.00017% atmospheric Methane. There latest global warming alarm going off.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hair care products at Walmart were under lock and key. Turned out that's racist so they put them out on an open shelf again. You and I pay for hair care products for other people every time we walk into a Walmart and open up the wallet. ha ha
I haven't been to Wally World in like 2 years, but, I get the jest anywhere I do shop of your point

God of War

Governor
I haven't been to Wally World in like 2 years, but, I get the jest anywhere I do shop of your point
Because of Rona I started shopping online more.

I like you had stopped shopping at Walmart for a while too. I ended up shopping online with them because they bought jet.com and partner with shopify. You have Walmart going head to head with Amazon and each has 3rd party vendors. Returns are easier with walmart but they are becoming more so with Amazon. I'm looking to see if I can shop on eBay too. I want more competition even if they can all be evil.

I'm also buying from European stores when I'm looking for quality.