• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Looks like the 14th Amendment bars Trump from holding office again

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1) Same point as before, politicians say things like that all the time. It's not a crime, for instance if the guy with the gun outside Kavanaugh's house shot and killed him, Schumer was never going to be charged with anything......and not just because he is a corrupt a-shole but because........ he didn't do anything wrong

This is very important if you care about Freedom of Speech.... which of course.... the Left does not....... so it goes

2) His rally was peaceful, what happened at the capital happend later on. Perhaps you spent to much time watching the Soviet show trial but in an actual court of law, facts matter.

3) This thing called the internets... trying looking it up yourself....
If Schumer were standing in front of Kavanaugh's house and turned to the guy with the gun and said "you need to stop him from overturning Roe...or we'll lose our country" and the guy shot Kavanaugh....that would make Schumer liable. Instead...what exactly did Schumer say that incited violence?

Trump said the mob needed to come to DC for a wild rally. Once there he told them they needed to stop the steal. How would they do that on the very day the count of electors would finalize the election and announce Biden the winner? Well...according to the "Green Bay Sweep" if the count of electors couldn't certify the required number of electors then the alternatives would make Trump the president...in spite of the votes of 81 million voters.

You say the riot happened "later on". WTF does that actually mean? The Proud Boys and Oath Keepers met at the outer police barrier even as Trump was speaking. They were there in camo clothing, helmets, comm gear, baseball bats, flex cuffs and bear spray. They had coordinated a violent action prior to the rally even starting....and they knew Trump would send reinforcements.

The congressional investigation is something you condemn, but without watching...ignorance is bliss, eh bud?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They are always shocked when facts and reality directly contrast the brainwashing......... thus the opeing below "WTF"

I'm sorry but where is the crime? Trump sent the mob to the capitol? Ok did you hear him cordinate the attack of the police, did he tell them to smash windows and doors....

Did Chuck instruct people to show up with a gun? I mean he did say "you will pay a price" "you won't know what HIT you".................

Does freedom of speech only apply to the regime.....

Ummm... where is your case?
Read the oath of office sometime. Inciting insurrection, then standing by, watching it on TV and doing nothing for three hours while congress is threatened is not ok.

In that three hour time frame there were attacks on the police that made medical care necessary for 140 policemen. Trump watched on TV.
Congress was evacuated, as was the VP...with a mob chanting "Hang Mike Pence"...after Trump tweeted out that Pence had betrayed him.

Did the guy who turned himself in say he was motivated by Schumer's words? Nah. Did the guy's wife say that he was suffering from mental illness and did she talking him into calling 911? Yup.

Did any of the 800 rioters arrested for 1/6 say they thought they'd been ordered by Trump to attack congress? You bet.

The leaders of the attack were already at the outer police barriers as Trump was speaking. Why in hell did they show up dressed to fight? Combat gear, helmets, ballistic vests, baseball bats, flex cuffs and bear spray...some with guns. They waited as Trump spoke...knowing reinforcements were coming as soon as Trump told the mob to go and fight like hell....

More moronic reasoning....Like a good fascist they are always there....

Read the oath of office sometime. Inciting insurrection, then standing by, watching it on TV and doing nothing for three hours while congress is threatened is not ok.

In that three hour time frame there were attacks on the police that made medical care necessary for 140 policemen. Trump watched on TV.
Congress was evacuated, as was the VP...with a mob chanting "Hang Mike Pence"...after Trump tweeted out that Pence had betrayed him.

Did the guy who turned himself in say he was motivated by Schumer's words? Nah. Did the guy's wife say that he was suffering from mental illness and did she talking him into calling 911? Yup.

Did any of the 800 rioters arrested for 1/6 say they thought they'd been ordered by Trump to attack congress? You bet.

The leaders of the attack were already at the outer police barriers as Trump was speaking. Why in hell did they show up dressed to fight? Combat gear, helmets, ballistic vests, baseball bats, flex cuffs and bear spray...some with guns. They waited as Trump spoke...knowing reinforcements were coming as soon as Trump told the mob to go and fight like hell....

Yeah you keep saying that but we know for a fact that he did not incite a riot soo again I ask....... where is this case?

I mean you think this is a slam dunk, I say file it... again I beg you ........

Very confused... we never got a show trial for this, I mean people had already accused him of being a puppet of Russia, which turned out to be false but NOBODY has ever been held accountable for that....

Rules for you and not for me, or to be more specefic rules for people who don't vote regime and supporters of the regime...........

Hypocrits much? .... Yes indeed....

I say for the record one more time, PLZ file charges.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yeah you keep saying that but we know for a fact that he did not incite a riot soo again I ask....... where is this case?

Very confused... we never got a show trial for this, I mean people had already accused him of being a puppet of Russia, which turned out to be false but NOBODY has ever been held accountable for that....

Rules for you and not for me, or to be more specefic rules for people who don't vote regime and supporters of the regime...........

Yes. especially since MV thinks he knows more than all federal prosecutors!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. I have repeatedly condemned violence for any reason other than self defense...that would include the Antifa types on inauguration day in 2017. Did they attempt to overturn the election? Really? Were they encouraged to commit acts of violence by Clinton or any other democrat? No.

2. You said democrats filed lawsuits attempting to overturn the election. I'm still waiting for your evidence.

3. Accusing Trump of being a puppet of Russia is an opinion of many people and based on the actions of the Russian government as well as Trump's own actions towards Putin. What would you do to hold people with that opinion accountable?
You say it was proven false. No it wasn't. His private meetings with Russian officials, including Putin are certainly questionable.

1. I have repeatedly condemned violence for any reason other than self defense...that would include the Antifa types on inauguration day in 2017. Did they attempt to overturn the election? Really? Were they encouraged to commit acts of violence by Clinton or any other democrat? No.

2. You said democrats filed lawsuits attempting to overturn the election. I'm still waiting for your evidence.

3. Accusing Trump of being a puppet of Russia is an opinion of many people and based on the actions of the Russian government as well as Trump's own actions towards Putin. What would you do to hold people with that opinion accountable?
You say it was proven false. No it wasn't. His private meetings with Russian officials, including Putin are certainly questionable.
1) Not so much, you whitewash it when it is violence committed by the left, just like you are doing now. Come to think of it you whitewash a lot of things, particularly how corrupt your party is. In one of the videos it shows people chanting "Not my President" and attempting to disprupt the inaugaration......is this now to be considered insurrection? ......

Call Liz, I'll wait.

2) In 2016 and early 2017 Democrats filed lawsuits concerning the election to challenge it in several states, including movements to stop electors from going...... . Do you not have the internet? You cannot look this up? They also fired up the movement to abolish the electoral college..... I know none of that would be on your approved reading list but.. grow a pair dude...

3) Oh it was an opionion.....I guess that makes lying to FISA courts ok, spying on a rival campaign, then a Presidency, re-writing FBI interview reports, the FBI had an insurance policy because of an opinion?.......

How do you say this shit with a straight face........ i am sure it gets easier when you lose all integrity.......

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1) Not so much, you whitewash it when it is violence committed by the left, just like you are doing now. Come to think of it you whitewash a lot of things, particularly how corrupt your party is. In one of the videos it shows people chanting "Not my President" and attempting to disprupt the inaugaration......is this now to be considered insurrection? ......

Call Liz, I'll wait.

2) In 2016 and early 2017 Democrats filed lawsuits concerning the election to challenge it in several states, including movements to stop electors from going...... . Do you not have the internet? You cannot look this up? They also fired up the movement to abolish the electoral college..... I know none of that would be on your approved reading list but.. grow a pair dude...

3) Oh it was an opionion.....I guess that makes lying to FISA courts ok, spying on a rival campaign, then a Presidency, re-writing FBI interview reports, the FBI had an insurance policy because of an opinion?.......

How do you say this shit with a straight face........ i am sure it gets easier when you lose all integrity.......
LInk to the post of mine that white washes any violence. That is simply a lie.

"Not my president" is the equivalent of overturning the election? Bizarre opinion.

So you do not have a source to point to related to lawsuits attempting to challenge the election of 2016? Why am I not surprised.

There was no lie told to the FISA court. The allegation was that a DOJ lawyer removed a line from an email about Carter Page cooperating with the CIA in 2013...because that lawyer felt it wasn't relevant to what happened in 2016.

You are the last person here to lecture anyone on integrity.

EatTheRich

President
1) Same point as before, politicians say things like that all the time. It's not a crime, for instance if the guy with the gun outside Kavanaugh's house shot and killed him, Schumer was never going to be charged with anything......and not just because he is a corrupt a-shole but because........ he didn't do anything wrong

This is very important if you care about Freedom of Speech.... which of course.... the Left does not....... so it goes

2) His rally was peaceful, what happened at the capital happend later on. Perhaps you spent to much time watching the Soviet show trial but in an actual court of law, facts matter.

3) This thing called the internets... trying looking it up yourself....
1. Trump engaged in direct incitement to specific acts of violence. Schumer did not.
2. The attack on the Capitol was the whole point of Trump’s rally. In fact, in his speech he urged the mob to attack the Capitol.
3. Can’t find a link because the lawsuits don’t exist, huh?

EatTheRich

President
They are always shocked when facts and reality directly contrast the brainwashing......... thus the opeing below "WTF"

I'm sorry but where is the crime? Trump sent the mob to the capitol? Ok did you hear him cordinate the attack of the police, did he tell them to smash windows and doors....

Did Chuck instruct people to show up with a gun? I mean he did say "you will pay a price" "you won't know what HIT you".................

Giuliani (acting on Trump’s behalf as attorney) called for “trial by combat” to decide who would be the next president. Trump then urged the crowd that had just cheered that call to march on the Capitol and fight until they overturned the election results.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Call Liz, I'll wait.

1. Still waiting for a link to lawsuits you say were filed in 2016 or 2017 attempting to overturn the election. I can't find any.

2. What the hell does a desire to toss the Electoral College have to do with this conversation? It is an antiquated and irrelevant mechanism that has allowed Bush in 2000 and Trump in 2016 to win the election while losing the popular vote. I support the popular vote in selecting the president....not the bizarre math implemented in the electoral college.

Lastly...none of this is to be seen in a vacuum. Add all 61 of Trump's lawsuits to the final attempt to persuade congressmen to reject legally appointed electors and failing that a riot. The sum total of Trump's plan to stay in office after losing in a landslide is what matters.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. Trump engaged in direct incitement to specific acts of violence. Schumer did not.
2. The attack on the Capitol was the whole point of Trump’s rally. In fact, in his speech he urged the mob to attack the Capitol.
For some reason Trump's call to fight like hell, followed within an hour of a violent riot seems innocent to @Sickofleft but when Schumer says anything like there will be negative reactions from the public related to Roe, followed weeks later by a mentally ill individual going to DC intending to attack Kavanaugh are somehow the same thing...

I wonder what he thinks of Trump saying El Paso was a shit hole because of illegal immigrants, followed later by a guy who drives all the way across Texas to shoot up a Walmart and kill 23 people he thought were illegals.

Bugsy McGurk

President

The crime is insurrection. And sedition.

But that’s just for starters.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I support the prosecutors who are engaged in pressing charges against the 1/6 rioters. Do you?
Yes

Do you as well support the prosecutors fixing to bring Hunter and Joe investigation in front of a Grand Jury?

One fed prosecutor said this morning to TV it's slam dunk for Grand Jury to indict!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So Indict or STFU

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
For some reason Trump's call to fight like hell, followed within an hour of a violent riot seems innocent to @Sickofleft but when Schumer says anything like there will be negative reactions from the public related to Roe, followed weeks later by a mentally ill individual going to DC intending to attack Kavanaugh are somehow the same thing...

I wonder what he thinks of Trump saying El Paso was a shit hole because of illegal immigrants, followed later by a guy who drives all the way across Texas to shoot up a Walmart and kill 23 people he thought were illegals.
How many more thousands of times as thousdands post already are you going to post "fight like hell"?

You post as a BOT

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes

Do you as well support the prosecutors fixing to bring Hunter and Joe investigation in front of a Grand Jury?

One fed prosecutor said this morning to TV it's slam dunk for Grand Jury to indict!
For what? What TV station and who was the prosecutor?

If they have the evidence then yes...but indicting the president is probably not going to happen. He'd have to be impeached first.