• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Looks like the 14th Amendment bars Trump from holding office again

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
For what? What TV station and who was the prosecutor?

If they have the evidence then yes...but indicting the president is probably not going to happen. He'd have to be impeached first.
NBC
Hide and watch

"Not my president" is the equivalent of overturning the election? Bizarre opinion.
Really? But "Fight like hell"... is?

Makes perfect sense for a group that regardless of actual facts just wants to drive a narrative to keep Trump off the ballot in 24.

Again, your case does not exist but I do hope they are stupid enough to try.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really? But "Fight like hell"... is?

Makes perfect sense for a group that regardless of actual facts just wants to drive a narrative to keep Trump off the ballot in 24.

Again, your case does not exist but I do hope they are stupid enough to try.
"Fight like hell"
Which is exactly what they did...they attacked the police. Was that to make sure they got their voices heard? F*ck no. They had an interruption of the electoral process in mind...they wanted to take members of congress into custody...which is why they carried flex cuffs.

Actual facts? Like Trump sitting on his fat ass in the dining room for three hours as his own VP and members of congress were threatened?

"Not my president" is not an attempt at a coup.

"Fight like hell"
Which is exactly what they did...they attacked the police. Was that to make sure they got their voices heard? F*ck no. They had an interruption of the electoral process in mind...they wanted to take members of congress into custody...which is why they carried flex cuffs.

Actual facts? Like Trump sitting on his fat ass in the dining room for three hours as his own VP and members of congress were threatened?

"Not my president" is not an attempt at a coup.
The people in those videos were trying to force themselves through checkpoints when that did not work they decided to block them, the whole time chanting "not my president" in the attempt to disrupt the inaugaration of a duly elected POTUS......

Given the standard that your best friend Liz and her commrades on the 1/6 have established that is now "insurrection".....

No GMA produced show trials for that, nothing at all.....ever..... do the regime bidding you are fine, go against the regime....

Another example, in 2020 protestors attacked the White House, injuring dozens of secret service, they even at one point found it necessary to move the POTUS and his family to the bunker............... where is the show trial for that? According to the standard that the fascist have now established that too is "insurrection"................. no show trial?

We know the answer, say it with me, do the regimes bidding you are fine, will even bail you out of jail, go against the regime..... god help you.

EatTheRich

President
The people in those videos were trying to force themselves through checkpoints when that did not work they decided to block them, the whole time chanting "not my president" in the attempt to disrupt the inaugaration of a duly elected POTUS......

Given the standard that your best friend Liz and her commrades on the 1/6 have established that is now "insurrection".....

No GMA produced show trials for that, nothing at all.....ever..... do the regime bidding you are fine, go against the regime....

Another example, in 2020 protestors attacked the White House, injuring dozens of secret service, they even at one point found it necessary to move the POTUS and his family to the bunker............... where is the show trial for that? According to the standard that the fascist have now established that too is "insurrection"................. no show trial?

We know the answer, say it with me, do the regimes bidding you are fine, will even bail you out of jail, go against the regime..... god help you.
You ignore that the Trump-backed activists on 1/6 were literally doing the regime’s bidding while the unorganized rabble in the other incidents were acting on their own.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. There were a handful of people committing acts of violence in 2017...chanting "not my president" would not have kept Obama in office. Neither would disrupting Trump's inauguration. There was no coordinated plan...unlike with Trump, to actually overturn an election.
2. Really? DOZENS OF SECRET SERVICE INJURED? Got a link to that? I'm thinking you're full of shit. There were "Hundreds" in this protest and a few who were violent...One park policeman needed medical care.

The Secret Service said in a statement on Saturday that six protesters were arrested in Washington and “multiple” officers were injured. There were no details on the charges or nature of the injuries. A spokesman for US park police said their officers made no arrests, but several suffered minor injuries and one was taken to a hospital after being struck in the helmet by a projectile.

So while Trump called for a "wild" demonstration on coincidentally the Congress would announce that Biden won....then he told them the election was stolen and that they could stop the steal by fighting like hell....so they did.

Name the democrats who encouraged the vandalism in September 2020. Every Dem I'm aware of condemned the violence of 2020. Here you are justifying 1/6.

Whitewashing 101:

1. There were a handful of people committing acts of violence in 2017...chanting "not my president" would not have kept Obama in office. Neither would disrupting Trump's inauguration. There was no coordinated plan...unlike with Trump, to actually overturn an election.
2. Really? DOZENS OF SECRET SERVICE INJURED? Got a link to that? I'm thinking you're full of shit. There were "Hundreds" in this protest and a few who were violent...One park policeman needed medical care.

The Secret Service said in a statement on Saturday that six protesters were arrested in Washington and “multiple” officers were injured. There were no details on the charges or nature of the injuries. A spokesman for US park police said their officers made no arrests, but several suffered minor injuries and one was taken to a hospital after being struck in the helmet by a projectile.

So while Trump called for a "wild" demonstration on coincidentally the Congress would announce that Biden won....then he told them the election was stolen and that they could stop the steal by fighting like hell....so they did.

Name the democrats who encouraged the vandalism in September 2020. Every Dem I'm aware of condemned the violence of 2020. Here you are justifying 1/6.
The people on 1/6 were no danger of keepting Trump in office either just as those people trying to disrupt the inaugaration in 2017. However (which is the f-cking point) thanks to you and your fellow fascist you have now established a precedent that ALL of that is now "insurrection"...

A point you miss becuase you are simply not smart enough to understand what the corrupt a-sholes you support are actually doing.

Encouraged vandalism, they bailed them out of jail, they denied it was evening happening, like denying the riots in Portland were even taking place...
see Jabba the Hut below for an example:

I beg you, file charges....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Whitewashing 101:

The people on 1/6 were no danger of keepting Trump in office either just as those people trying to disrupt the inaugaration in 2017. However (which is the f-cking point) thanks to you and your fellow fascist you have now established a precedent that ALL of that is now "insurrection"...

A point you miss becuase you are simply not smart enough to understand what the corrupt a-sholes you support are actually doing.

Encouraged vandalism, they bailed them out of jail, they denied it was evening happening, like denying the riots in Portland were even taking place...

You seem ignorant of the Eastman plan to force the election to either go back to republican legislatures in the battleground states to select a new slate of Trump electors or failing that to send the election to the house of representatives.

Why do you do that?

Your out of context crap suggesting Nadler saying "it's a myth" proves nothing at all without the full context.

Bail is set by judges. Were any of the people bailed out charged with arson or violence? I don't know. Most of those charged were in jail for violating curfew or for trespass.

It is complete bullshit to compare a handful of people demonstrating on the day of Trump's inauguration to the thousands who smashed their way into the Capitol building, forcing the evacuation of Congress and chanting "Hang Mike Pence" after they'd been told by Trump that he'd betrayed them.

Why do you keep suggesting that posters here can press charges?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Whitewashing 101:

I have an idea when MV looks in a mirror he sees Nadler looking back at him

You seem ignorant of the Eastman plan to force the election to either go back to republican legislatures in the battleground states to select a new slate of Trump electors or failing that to send the election to the house of representatives.

Why do you do that?

Your out of context crap suggesting Nadler saying "it's a myth" proves nothing at all without the full context.

Bail is set by judges. Were any of the people bailed out charged with arson or violence? I don't know. Most of those charged were in jail for violating curfew or for trespass.

It is complete bullshit to compare a handful of people demonstrating on the day of Trump's inauguration to the thousands who smashed their way into the Capitol building, forcing the evacuation of Congress and chanting "Hang Mike Pence" after they'd been told by Trump that he'd betrayed them.

Why do you keep suggesting that posters here can press charges?
Oh they had a plan? Tell me how is it any different then the war gaming Podesta did prior to 2020, which involved States leaving the Union if Trump won...

Suddenly now its a crime for a campaign to have a contigency plan? It would have been legal for the Federal Goverment to have States that sent two sets of electors back to the State Legislature to sort out, IT IS NOT INSURRECTION........

Look up precedent.... here I will do it for you....

an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.

Bullshit? Bullshit is you trying to pretend that what you Fascist have now done is set a precedent that any questioning of the Goverment is now "insurrection"... block a check point at inaugaration? "insurrection".... war game an election strategy that goes as far as having States leave the Union... insurrection......

Bravo Useful Idiots

Of course, those were all things the regime did.......so no thought to that what-so-ever....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh they had a plan? Tell me how is it any different then the war gaming Podesta did prior to 2020, which involved States leaving the Union if Trump won...

Suddenly now its a crime for a campaign to have a contigency plan? It would have been legal for the Federal Goverment to have States that sent two sets of electors back to the State Legislature to sort out, IT IS NOT INSURRECTION........

Look up precedent.... here I will do it for you....

an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.

Bullshit? Bullshit is you trying to pretend that what you Fascist have now done is set a precedent that any questioning of the Goverment is now "insurrection"... block a check point at inaugaration? "insurrection".... war game an election strategy that goes as far as having States leave the Union... insurrection......

Bravo Useful Idiots

Of course, those were all things the regime did.......so no thought to that what-so-ever....
I know of no plan to have states secede. Got a link.

Eastman's plan was to overturn the election. No state certified two slates of electors.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You apparently do not know anything... look it up. Google Podesta war gaming 2020 election.......
1. I did and there are 296,000 hits. It did not talk about making it happen. It was about guessing at what would happen if Biden lost and refused to concede.

2. Did Podesta file any law suits, contact any governors to make it happen? Did he call for a massive demonstration to get support for secession? No.

What, exactly, was Podesta's role in the Biden campaign? Oh...he didn't have one.

1. I did and there are 296,000 hits. It did not talk about making it happen. It was about guessing at what would happen if Biden lost and refused to concede.

2. Did Podesta file any law suits, contact any governors to make it happen? Did he call for a massive demonstration to get support for secession? No.

What, exactly, was Podesta's role in the Biden campaign? Oh...he didn't have one.
He didn't have to the fix was already in and the election was stolen. Case closed...

Most secure eletion in history..... End Quote, Repeat line...

Brought to you by the same corrupt [Unwelcome language removed] who have been lying to the country since 2016....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He didn't have to the fix was already in and the election was stolen. Case closed...

Most secure eletion in history..... End Quote, Repeat line...

Brought to you by the same corrupt [Unwelcome language removed] who have been lying to the country since 2016....
Oh...you've been lying for far longer than just 2016 till now.

There was no f*cking plan to persuade states to secede.