• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Loser CON's support child abuse pedophilia

Citizen

Council Member
thats why they go out of thier way to make sure young women DON'T get access to info to help them raise thier kids or any support when they need it.

Con want to see children starving & abused in the street, so they can justify ending child labour laws & start forcing poor & black children into the workforce at 10 years old.

Con's truely are nothing but disgusting.

:cool:

kgswiger

Council Member
thats why they go out of thier way to make sure young women DON'T get access to info to help them raise thier kids or any support when they need it.

Con want to see children starving & abused in the street, so they can justify ending child labour laws & start forcing poor & black children into the workforce at 10 years old.

So, where does the pedophilia enter this paranoid fantasy?

StanH

Council Member
In my family, young women go to the older women in the family for information and support, and we don't need, expect nor want any "help" from the federal government.

I guess I come from a very strange family, eh?

NCmusicman

Governor
Women that can't afford to raise their own kids need to keep their legs closed... or maybe have a moral code and get married first... you know?

Jen

Senator
Some people are just not up to snuff in their knowledge of grammar ..............and usually that serves to highlight their inadequacy in other areas of thinking too.

CONS', not CON's

their, not thier

truly, not truely.

You're welcome.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Wow...Hyperbole much?

Seriously Cit...there's so much wrong with this 'post' one hardly knows where to begin.

[video=youtube;bd2B6SjMh_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w&ob=av3n[/video]

NCmusicman

Governor
You do know that Jennings, Obama's Child School Safety CZAR is a NAMBLA supporter don't you?

Barbella

Senator
Precisely my thinking, Jen. Sure, anyone can have a typo....but those, unfortunately, aren't typos....:)

NCmusicman

Governor
Agreed, it is disgusting... but liberals don't mind at all... they encourage child abuse by supporting Obama and his NAMBLA endorsing CZAR... I believe his name is Kevin Jennings.

Citizen

Council Member
In my family, young women go to the older women in the family for information and support, and we don't need, expect nor want any "help" from the federal government.

I guess I come from a very strange family, eh?
Obviously none of them go to school right.

Citizen

Council Member
Precisely my thinking, Jen. Sure, anyone can have a typo....but those, unfortunately, aren't typos....:)
Just like anyong can have messages about getting together & snitching to the mods, until someone like ME informs them that everyone can see thier dishonesty.

Oh BTW, you are welcome. If you don't know what I mean, I will be glad to post the messages as I did save them.

Barbella

Senator
Oh, btw...I don't care. I've been snitched on so many times myself....and I'm sure it wasn't done by someone on the right.

Barbella

Senator
Yes. I'm not a homophobe, NC...but I DO draw the line on so-called man/boy "love". That IS disgusting, and criminal.

Jen

Senator
Truth doesn't matter to liars, NC so don't bother to tell Cit the truth about his lies. He just doesn't care.