• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lying dog faced pony soldier declares candidacy

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I do believe you posed the question, "what if they're all clowns?"
I am just curious if that affects your vote.

but to answer your question yes, I think Buttigieg and Gabbard are clowns. but that wouldn't stop me from voting for Buttigieg in the general election. Being as how I trust Buttigieg the Clown, more that Trump the clown.
to you? no.

nevertheless.

I am favoring buttegeig at this point. he seems...the least clownish...to align to your criteria

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I dunno. are they? i dont know any of them personally..so i can only go by your insider knowledge....
Just going by what is posted, you know the stuff you moderate and read daily , LMAO at the act of " what, what ?" Just today the claims of making lots of money in Obama and VP Trump* years was made but did you miss that. They say those who boast of wealth are usually the poorest - same as VICE PRESIDENTS AND BEING STABLE GENIUSES

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just going by what is posted, you know the stuff you moderate and read daily , LMAO at the act of " what, what ?" Just today the claims of making lots of money in Obama and VP Trump* years was made but did you miss that. They say those who boast of wealth are usually the poorest - same as VICE PRESIDENTS AND BEING STABLE GENIUSES
lemme see if i am understanding correctly.. i've been off and on say..20 minutes today. you seemingly are under the impression that I am sitting here reading all the postings such that you have an expectation that I have read what it is that you are referring to?

mmm..no. that is funny however.

anyway. the way i see it... it yer talking shit. (wealth) then back it up

do hope that helps.

and thanks for the laugh...