• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Maddow mea culpa.......Sunny beach! She got me again!

fairsheet

Senator
Ms. Maddow's piece on Iraq and oil tonight, was top-notch. I almost forgot how adamant Dick/George/Rummy and Bremer* were about Iraq having absolutely nothing, zero, not one iota - about oil. C'mon....didn't every know at least on some level, that it was about oil? I mean....I didn't expect them to come right out and admit it, but for them to so blatantly lie?

And on that subject, how did they get away with that war anyway, since at least as of today, NOBODY will cop to having supported it?

Anyway...I have the same problem with the oil angle now, as I did back then. I still don't get how IF it was really about oil, how did they FUBAR even the oil aspect, to the extent they did?

*Didja see the shot of Bremer with his giant yellow Mickey Mouse shoes?

NightSwimmer

Senator
Ms. Maddow's piece on Iraq and oil tonight, was top-notch. I almost forgot how adamant Dick/George/Rummy and Bremer* were about Iraq having absolutely nothing, zero, not one iota - about oil. C'mon....didn't every know at least on some level, that it was about oil? I mean....I didn't expect them to come right out and admit it, but for them to so blatantly lie?

And on that subject, how did they get away with that war anyway, since at least as of today, NOBODY will cop to having supported it?

Anyway...I have the same problem with the oil angle now, as I did back then. I still don't get how IF it was really about oil, how did they FUBAR even the oil aspect, to the extent they did?

*Didja see the shot of Bremer with his giant yellow Mickey Mouse shoes?

I suspect that it was more about jacking up the price of oil than anything else.

Assuming that was the objective, the plan worked beautifully for them.

fairsheet

Senator
I suspect that it was more about jacking up the price of oil than anything else.

Assuming that was the objective, the plan worked beautifully for them.
Well..it was the shits filling up my Tahoe back in those days, but it wasn't President Bush's fault. It was that ding-dang Cindy Sheehan's fault.

HAS CINDY SHEEHAN BEEN IMPEACHED YET?