• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Make no doubt about it, this is a world war.

Days

Commentator
Vladimir Putin To Meet Russian Oil Chiefs Tuesday As Low Prices Batter Economy (LINK)

President Assad has now warned Turkey that any ground incursion into Syria will have “global repercussions”. (LINK)

Who is behind all these wars in the ME? Saudi Arabia.

Even the obscene destruction of Libya was the push back of the house of Saud when Gadafi exposed them.

I'm not sure why Assad is at odds with the house of Saud, they both are of the same belief, so it isn't faith that divides them, it must be political. But when Russia comes to Syria's rescue what does Saudi Arabia do? Cranks out oil and floods the market, driving prices down to $30 a barrel. That's war against Russia.

This is not going to end well. You push the bear up against a rock wall and make him fight for survival, you are in for a helluva fight. Russia can not retaliate any other way than with their military. And that they will do, and they are cranking up production people, Russia is already at war.

The Euphrates River runs from southeastern Turkey through all of Syria, and then through all of northern Iraq. It is home to the Iraqi Kurds, ISIS, the whole world at odds in Syria, and the Turkey/Kurd confrontation. Everyone is fighting for survival, this is serious stuff. That's 4 major wars along one river.

I listen to people talk about Armageddon as if it's the end of the world... it isn't, Armageddon is when jesus returns and the Antichrist does battle with him, it is no contest. But there is one helluva world war that comes before Armageddon, a conventional world war that numbers 200 million combatants and kills 1/3 of mankind. That's the real monster. And it isn't a natural disaster, it is bloody war, people, same ol' crap between the nations as always happens.

4 conflicts all happening along the Euphrates River. And Saudi Arabia behind the scenes stepping on Russia's throat. Extreme struggle for survival. No one is backing down, so you know it is going to explode.

Ever read the 6th trumpet?

Revelation 9:13-18 (KJV)

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

verse 17 is tank warfare. brimstone is sulfur, we use it to make gun powder, which we use in turn to make bombs, tank shells, all of it. conventional war. Armies numbering 200 million strong means this is a global conflict that breaks out from the 4 wars along the Euphrates. "Unleash the 4 angels bound in the great river Euphrates" - the 4 conflicts explode as Russia rallies the rest of the planet against the US and NATO and THEIR ALLIES.

Don't think this is happening? It's already happening. Russia has brought in the air component, all that's needed is the calvary, once the tanks roll, that war spreads out. forget about borders, its all about terrain after that. Tank war is fast, mobile war.

1850 - 1900 ..... 1st horse ... global gospel
1900 - 1950 ..... 2nd horse ... global war
1950 - 2000 ..... 3rd horse ... global banking
2000 - 2025 ..... 4th horse ... global tribulation (struggle, trials, problems)
2028 - 2032 ..... 7 trumpets ... 2nd coming testimony of the 2 witnesses.

Last edited:
This is not going to end well.
Funny how these things look down the road. Russia has all but defeated the Islamic State in Syria and president Assad will remain. The first US regime change attempt in the ME to be thwarted. The prophetic aspects of your post are just the peyote hallucinations of the pietistic.

Last edited: