• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Make Trump King of US, For Life

protectionist

Governor
Donald Trump's massive success as POTUS, should qualify him to be pronounced King of the USA. This would insure that the American people would not again be subjected to rule by scatterbrained leftists.

The economy would continue to be strong, same with the military, unemployment low, stores would be filled with Made in USA goods, good guys with guns would prevent mass shootings, illegal immigration would be erased, immigration would be minimal and on merit only, racial discrimination would cease with abolition of AA, Islam would disappear, and harmful crazies like the Squad, the Bidens, Obama, the Clintons, Al Sharpton, Mad Maxine, Swalwell, Schiff, and Pelosi would be where they can be not seen and not heard, and be harmless.

Boltlady

Mayor
Donald Trump's massive success as POTUS, should qualify him to be pronounced King of the USA. This would insure that the American people would not again be subjected to rule by scatterbrained leftists.

The economy would continue to be strong, same with the military, unemployment low, stores would be filled with Made in USA goods, good guys with guns would prevent mass shootings, illegal immigration would be erased, immigration would be minimal and on merit only, racial discrimination would cease with abolition of AA, Islam would disappear, and harmful crazies like the Squad, the Bidens, Obama, the Clintons, Al Sharpton, Mad Maxine, Swalwell, Schiff, and Pelosi would be where they can be not seen and not heard, and be harmless.
Maybe not king but definitely president again. Ideally he should have someone of like mind to be his vp/apprentice to prepare him/her for the following 8 years. Some are saying that he should not be re-elected because he would be a lame duck but he would be able to correct a lot of our present ills and set us on the right path. He would be the perfect one to train the next group.

protectionist

Governor
Maybe not king but definitely president again. Ideally he should have someone of like mind to be his vp/apprentice to prepare him/her for the following 8 years. Some are saying that he should not be re-elected because he would be a lame duck but he would be able to correct a lot of our present ills and set us on the right path. He would be the perfect one to train the next group.
Sure. Needed more than ever, right now.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think he may be a comic posing here as a Trumper to reveal just how ridiculous the whole MAGA movement truly is…..Nobody could really be as stupid as he pretends to be…
Sorry... I disagree. He's serious and deserves no benefit of the doubt.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Responsible leaders who actually care about our country and it's people.
You think Trump cares about the country? The damage he did to democracy by his efforts to overturn the election of 2020 will go down in history as evidence of the worst president in our history.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Responsible leaders who actually care about our country and it's people.
After all that Trump has done and the laws he has broken. You still can't acknowledge he's a conman and corrupt to the very core of his being, an amazing answer from you.

Those extremists repubs (upholding Trump) in DC are not the cream of the crop who actually care about our country.
Really caring about country means maintaining our democracy and constitution. Trump disregards both.

I am wondering if there's anything(worse) at all Trump could do that would make you stop defending/supporting him.

Boltlady

Mayor
After all that Trump has done and the laws he has broken. You still can't acknowledge he's a conman and corrupt to the very core of his being, an amazing answer from you.

Those extremists repubs (upholding Trump) in DC are not the cream of the crop who actually care about our country.
Really caring about country means maintaining our democracy and constitution. Trump disregards both.

I am wondering if there's anything(worse) at all Trump could do that would make you stop defending/supporting him.
The truth is gradually coming out with documents, e-mails, texts and very high level whistleblowers that much of what you seem to so fervently believe about Trump has been the result of hoaxes. I'm not sure what laws you think Trump has broken. So many of the accusations are already being proven to be false.

This is at the same time that so much is being proven against Biden, Gardner, Wray and the MSM. So many lies are being uncovered. Of course I am aware that the MSM goes to great lengths to avoid reporting on much that you will evidently be shocked about when they can't hide it all any more.

The truth is gradually coming out with documents, e-mails, texts and very high level whistleblowers that much of what you seem to so fervently believe about Trump has been the result of hoaxes. I'm not sure what laws you think Trump has broken. So many of the accusations are already being proven to be false.

This is at the same time that so much is being proven against Biden, Gardner, Wray and the MSM. So many lies are being uncovered. Of course I am aware that the MSM goes to great lengths to avoid reporting on much that you will evidently be shocked about when they can't hide it all any more.
Hoaxes?.What are you babbling about?.trump is going to get indicted again.Watch and see

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You ignore that his hold on money for Ukraine was illegal.
Telling federal employees to ignore subpoenas from congress was obstruction.
The Mar-a-Lago document case tops them all.