• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Man cured article going around the internet - hydroxychloroquine

This article about a man who said good by to his family and then says hydroxychloroquine saved him:

Remember Trump said this drug might work and CNN hammered him asking if he was giving false hope to America by saying these drugs could work.
Yeah I posted a whole thread on that.....days ago. Full of good information and you mods chopped it all up last night.

Keep up the good work.

Conspiracy or one off. How will you ever decide?
Time will tell.

I think NY starts using it Tuesday or Wednesday Cuomo mentioned.
Tuesday.

I posted this in my thread as well...

Cuomo said.....
"We have secured 70,000 hydrocloroquin; 10,000 zithromax from the federal government. I want to thank the FDA for moving very expeditiously to get us this supply.

The President ordered the FDA to move and the FDA moved. We’re going to get the supply and the trial will start this Tuesday. The President is optimistic about these drugs and we are all optimistic that it could work.

I’ve spoken with a number of health officials and there is a good basis to believe that they could work. Some health officials point to Africa, which has a very low infection rate and there’s a theory that because they’re taking these anti-malaria drugs in Africa, it may actually be one of the reasons why the infection rate is low in Africa. We don’t know, but let’s find out and let’s find out quickly. And I agree with the President on that and we’re going to start and we’re going to start Tuesday."

eh wot?

i didnt touch nothing last night...

whatchoo talkin bout willis?
Several posts were deleted. .....not edited...apparently "butt cowboy" is offensive enough to have a whole post deleted. My posts always get wholly deleted. I've never just had the offending word edited like others here.

One post deleted had a video of an oncologist from Lennox Hill Hospital in New York describing how all 100 patients in his care have survived using a specific drug cocktail of readily available supplies. Good hopeful stuff and people here hate on me for bringing the message. Such is life on a partisan political forum I suppose.

But...I find it funny how I get called a liar and worse yet those posts remain.

Odd that.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Several posts were deleted. .....not edited...apparently "butt cowboy" is offensive enough to have a whole post deleted. My posts always get wholly deleted. I've never just had the offending word edited like others here.

One post deleted had a video of an oncologist from Lennox Hill Hospital in New York describing how all 100 patients in his care have survived using a specific drug cocktail of readily available supplies. Good hopeful stuff and people here hate on me for bringing the message. Such is life on a partisan political forum I suppose.

But...I find it funny how I get called a liar and worse yet those posts remain.

Odd that.
Yes I have received PM's from almost every single PJ poster saying their posts are unfairly moderated and no one elses is treated the same way.

With over 700 posts a day, only the reported posts can be sure to be moderated and there are 3 different moderators who have 3 different styles of moderation.

So think of it like the police on the highway. 4 cars go speeding by and the police can only pick one to pull over. One police might pull over the first car. One might pull over the last car. One might pull over the sports car that he sees speed everyday. The other 3 cars get away scott free.

If you have a post in violation then I don't personally want to hear how it was moderated or that it was moderated differently. The post was in violation...period.

Obvioulsy it would be used for the person that was on his last day of life and would otherwise die and most likely gave permission to try it.

But I guess I had to type that out for you as you aren't intuitive or are trolling, not sure which.
Nobody should be risking their lives because they have an unproven treatment. It is still safer to social distance.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
You understand this is just for the very most sick that have coronavirus and not you. Right?
So obamacareforever has coronavirus and has been in the hospital for 5 days and tells his family by phone he is going to die and the doctor says we can try this chloroquine drug to save you and obamacareforever says "no, just move me 6 feet away from the guy that's dying next to me, because that will save me".

You have to be kidding me. I understand you are trolling me and I am done responding. Go ahead and troll.

So obamacareforever has coronavirus and has been in the hospital for 5 days and tells his family by phone he is going to die and the doctor says we can try this chloroquine drug to save you and obamacareforever says "no, just move me 6 feet away from the guy that's dying next to me, because that will save me".

You have to be kidding me. I understand you are trolling me and I am done responding. Go ahead and troll.
I am all for treating ill patients with whatever the doctors say is best. There isn't enough evidence of its success for me to end social distancing.