• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Man cured article going around the internet - hydroxychloroquine

Yes I have received PM's from almost every single PJ poster saying their posts are unfairly moderated and no one elses is treated the same way.

With over 700 posts a day, only the reported posts can be sure to be moderated and there are 3 different moderators who have 3 different styles of moderation.

So think of it like the police on the highway. 4 cars go speeding by and the police can only pick one to pull over. One police might pull over the first car. One might pull over the last car. One might pull over the sports car that he sees speed everyday. The other 3 cars get away scott free.

If you have a post in violation then I don't personally want to hear how it was moderated or that it was moderated differently. The post was in violation...period.
Sure buddy. As you say so......

Enjoy your forum.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Sure buddy. As you say so......

Enjoy your forum.
You may recall everyone was supposed to sign off on the rules that you the PJ users created. Sounds like you either didn't sign off on the rules, don't understand or like the rules, or think that all 700 posts a day can be moderated exactly the same by 2 moderators and me (who hardly ever comes on PJ)?

Zam-Zam

Senator
This article about a man who said good by to his family and then says hydroxychloroquine saved him:

Remember Trump said this drug might work and CNN hammered him asking if he was giving false hope to America by saying these drugs could work.
Update: New York

Cuomo said the state has secured thousands of samples of the drugs hydroxychloroquine, zithromax and chloroquine for testing to see whether they can be effective against the coronavirus.

"We're going to get this supply and the trial will start this Tuesday," Cuomo said at an Albany news conference. The president, he said, "is optimistic about these drugs and we are all optimistic that it could work. I've spoken with a number of health officials and there is a good basis to believe that they could work."

You may recall everyone was supposed to sign off on the rules that you the PJ users created. Sounds like you either didn't sign off on the rules, don't understand or like the rules, or think that all 700 posts a day can be moderated exactly the same by 2 moderators and me (who hardly ever comes on PJ)?
I read and understand the rules just fine.

If you don't understand my statement that when I get "moderated" I have my entire post deleted .....every time ....... verses others who only have their offending words edited then I don't know what to tell you. If you think that's fair. ......it ain't.

Perhaps as the board owner and policy maker you should get all the moderators acting in the same fashion to keep things fair and balanced. I'm sure by doing so you'd eliminate all or most of the complaints you get concerning unfair treatment by you administrators. You know like a set of standard moderating guidelines....you dig?

Or if you prefer the wily nilly approach you have now by all means carry on and keep getting complaints about unfair mods. Seems to me you could make your life easier by doing so. But hey what do I know. Maybe you like the whining....

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I read and understand the rules just fine.

If you don't understand my statement that when I get "moderated" I have my entire post deleted .....every time ....... verses others who only have their offending words edited then I don't know what to tell you. If you think that's fair. ......it ain't.

Perhaps as the board owner and policy maker you should get all the moderators acting in the same fashion to keep things fair and balanced. I'm sure by doing so you'd eliminate all or most of the complaints you get concerning unfair treatment by you administrators. You know like a set of standard moderating guidelines....you dig?

Or if you prefer the wily nilly approach you have now by all means carry on and keep getting complaints about unfair mods. Seems to me you could make your life easier by doing so. But hey what do I know. Maybe you like the whining....
When you have 2 mods then you are 2 mods away from not having a site.

The mods can moderate how they want as long as its within the rules.

Please send me these posts that were moderated differently.

Sometimes if a person is a problem day after day they should definitely be moderated differently.

Bugsy McGurk

President
When you have 2 mods then you are 2 mods away from not having a site.

The mods can moderate how they want as long as its within the rules.

Please send me these posts that were moderated differently.

Sometimes if a person is a problem day after day they should definitely be moderated differently.
Ummmmm........I can't send you posts that have been deleted now can I?

I do not get moderated every day. Very rarely actually. Although BD banned for me last month for calling someone racist when I did not. When I asked him about it he told me to run and complain to you. I didn't. It's pointless.

No worries. Just bringing it to your attention. If my issues aren't important to you then I know exactly where I stand here.

Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: Jen

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Several posts were deleted. .....not edited...apparently "butt cowboy" is offensive enough to have a whole post deleted. My posts always get wholly deleted. I've never just had the offending word edited like others here.

One post deleted had a video of an oncologist from Lennox Hill Hospital in New York describing how all 100 patients in his care have survived using a specific drug cocktail of readily available supplies. Good hopeful stuff and people here hate on me for bringing the message. Such is life on a partisan political forum I suppose.

But...I find it funny how I get called a liar and worse yet those posts remain.

Odd that.
odd. you left out that you were calling someone a shit bag poster, and something about brain addled..

personal attacks..

and not... simply for the use of butt cowboy..

so, no..not really a case of bias..

This article about a man who said good by to his family and then says hydroxychloroquine saved him:

Remember Trump said

this drug might work and CNN hammered him asking if he was giving false hope to America by saying these drugs could work.
Don also said the pandemic was hoax. What Don did was foment a run on hydroxychloroquine.

Go git ya some:

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Is there something wrong with a reporter asking what Trump wants to say to people who are facing this crisis?
Yes it was wrong. Trump had already given the answer once and was not giving anyone false hope as we now know with the drug.

Ummmmm........I can't send you posts that have been deleted now can I?

I do not get moderated every day. Very rarely actually. Although BD banned for me last month for calling someone racist when I did not. When I asked him about it he told me to run and complain to you. I didn't. It's pointless.

No worries. Just bringing it to your attention. If my issues aren't important to you then I know exactly where I stand here.

Thanks for clarifying.

Where would you say the line dividing whining and informing is?

Yes it was wrong. Trump had already given the answer once and was not giving anyone false hope as we now know with the drug.

Don is obviously not up to the task or the job.