• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Man faces 10 years prison for heckling black female district attorney at press conference.

More black female privilege. Liberals are trampling our constitution again. Naturally the american press has censored this story.

https://reason.com/2022/05/24/he-heckled-a-district-attorney-on-tv-now-he-faces-10-years-behind-bars/

may 24 2022 On Wednesday morning, Joao DePina will walk into a Massachusetts courthouse to learn whether he could face the possibility of spending a decade behind bars.

His alleged crime? Heckling a district attorney from afar during a live press conference.

DePina repeatedly interrupted then-Suffolk County D.A. Rachael Rollins during a November press conference to criticize Rollins' professional and personal behavior. His shouts were picked up on local news broadcasts, and Rollins paused on several occasions to ask DePina to stop interrupting her attempt to give an update on two cops who had been shot earlier that day. DePina also livestreamed his tirade, during which he criticized Rollins' nomination to be a U.S. attorney (she was confirmed to the post in December, becoming the first black woman to be U.S. attorney for Massachusetts).

While DePina's behavior during the press conference was clearly uncivil and rude, prosecutors say it's also criminal. DePina was charged in November with one count of witness intimidation in connection to his antics at Rollins' press conference. He could face between 2.5 and 10 years in prison if convicted.

"This is the most grossly unconstitutional thing I have seen in my entire career," Marc Randazza, a free speech attorney who is representing DePina, tells Reason. "If the First Amendment means anything, Joao walks free.

Jack4freedom

Governor
If what he did was indeed witness intimidation then I think he should be prosecuted. If he is convicted, screw him. Nothing like shutting up a loudmouth. I doubt if he will get too much time...

Witness intimidation??? That's what the left now calls heckling a politician??

THIS WAS FREE SPEECH and must be allowed.