• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mar-a-Largo being raided...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That one doesn't require any bank account disclosures either.
The asset disclosure filed by candidates would show an account with $500k...or more.

Add to that the small sums in that email and the missing depost of $500k you brought up....seem to put that bullshit to bed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Nothing to see here, move along...

Who the f*ck is looking at Joe's "credit reports?" And why would they care about joint accounts?

Would YOU share a bank account with YOUR crack addicted son who is notorious for spending hundreds of thousands on drugs and hookers?
Form 27e lists accounts and assets. GIven that Biden also released his tax returns...you don't think a transfer of $500k from a bank in China wouldn't show up?

Again...the link shows small amounts of money spent.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Form 27e lists accounts and assets. GIven that Biden also released his tax returns...you don't think a transfer of $500k from a bank in China wouldn't show up?

There is no IRS form 27e.

Raoul_Luke

The asset disclosure filed by candidates would show an account with $500k...or more.

Add to that the small sums in that email and the missing depost of $500k you brought up....seem to put that bullshit to bed.
Would it?

Here's Brandon's for 2020:

Doesn't even show a personal residence (although it does show a "mortgage"). They are a joke. Where's his beach home? He makes less that $201 from his books? LOL! Who audits these things?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
true.

which crime is charged>? vs. which crime do you Wish was charged?

still no charge..... almost three years....
Funny to stumble on this...Trump violated the law by holding up a congressional appropriation without notifying congress...He obstructed justice by telling federal employees to ignore subpoenas. He was impeached by the House and let off the hook by republicans. Tha GAO found he'd broken the law.

His corporation was found guilty of tax fraud.

He is now on trial for fraud in bribing Daniels.

He will probably be indicted for classified documents stolen from the White House.

He will probably be indicted for Jan 6.

Raoul_Luke

Funny to stumble on this...

Person alleging Biden criminal bribery scheme is a 'highly credible' FBI source used since Obama admin: Source | Fox News

How can this possibly be true? After all, he didn't "disclose" it on his form 27e." So I'm sure this is "nothing to see here, move along..."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Funny to stumble on this...

Person alleging Biden criminal bribery scheme is a 'highly credible' FBI source used since Obama admin: Source | Fox News

How can this possibly be true? After all, he didn't "disclose" it on his form 27e." So I'm sure this is "nothing to see here, move along..."
"Highly credible" source....didn't the FBI think Steele was a highly credible source?

So you tell me, how would that much money could be moved from China into Biden bank accounts without it being reported? Are we talking about bags of money that are now buried in Biden's back yard?

Raoul_Luke

"Highly credible" source....didn't the FBI think Steele was a highly credible source?

So you tell me, how would that much money could be moved from China into Biden bank accounts without it being reported? Are we talking about bags of money that are now buried in Biden's back yard?
Florida Rep. Byron Donalds (R), commenting on the transactions, called the information "Pulitzer stuff."

During a press release between Donalds and the House Oversight Committee, Donalds shared that what Republicans have uncovered from the Biden family "is just a web of concealment, of deception, a lot of people would say corruption. Let's be very clear, you have this many companies involved in this velocity of transactions - size of transactions - like my colleagues have said, this is not how normal businesses operate."

Donalds explained that upon further investigation with the IRS, they found reason to believe that the Biden family has been involved in "concealment, hiding money, shifting money, and for the purpose, we don't know," highlighting that the evidence is "crystal clear."

Donalds Questions Biden Family 'Transactions' · The Floridian (floridianpress.com)

It's not just the CI - there is a (convoluted) paper trail. Donalds is 100% correct - the only reason to have so many shell companies is to engage in money laundering.

I already know your response - "nothing to see here, move along."

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

You took the bait. Let them occupy themselves with their manufactured sideshows. Watching the shit not age well is fun.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Florida Rep. Byron Donalds (R), commenting on the transactions, called the information "Pulitzer stuff."

During a press release between Donalds and the House Oversight Committee, Donalds shared that what Republicans have uncovered from the Biden family "is just a web of concealment, of deception, a lot of people would say corruption. Let's be very clear, you have this many companies involved in this velocity of transactions - size of transactions - like my colleagues have said, this is not how normal businesses operate."

Donalds explained that upon further investigation with the IRS, they found reason to believe that the Biden family has been involved in "concealment, hiding money, shifting money, and for the purpose, we don't know," highlighting that the evidence is "crystal clear."

Donalds Questions Biden Family 'Transactions' · The Floridian (floridianpress.com)

It's not just the CI - there is a (convoluted) paper trail. Donalds is 100% correct - the only reason to have so many shell companies is to engage in money laundering.

Let me know when they find...you know...evidence.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Why and for what would China and those companies be paying Biden Grandkids for?
Joey is a bamboozler
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-bamboozled-tv-networks-into-airing-a-purely-political-speech/ar-AA1c40Oo?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=1e3577c9c67b4b75a5190bf6b1d1fcd7&ei=16
and his sheep go baaaaaah baaaaaaah

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why and for what would China and those companies be paying Biden Grandkids for?
Joey is a bamboozler
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-bamboozled-tv-networks-into-airing-a-purely-political-speech/ar-AA1c40Oo?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=1e3577c9c67b4b75a5190bf6b1d1fcd7&ei=16
and his sheep go baaaaaah baaaaaaah
In a thread about the raid on Mag-a-Lardo you go off in right field about Joe doing a speech about the debt ceiling...yeah...dawg, yer off topic.