• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mar-a-Largo being raided...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The left is starting to do this as a matter of course now. Anyone they don't like they go out of their way to disgrace. Midnight raids and leading people out in cuffs in public places just to ask some questions. It's all very NAZI-ish.
So ruining the military careers of both Vindemans after he decided that one of them was the source of info on his phone call to Zelensky. He slandered Tillerson, Kelly, Barr, Krebbs....one of his appointees after another.

Who has been disgraced? The people Trump pardoned?

Rubberband_Charlie

Council Member
At this point, if I were a number of Democrys...I would be scared to death if Trump or any Republican wins the Presidency in 2024.

There will be a raid a week on people like Biden, Pelosi, Harris, Schiff, Nadler, Garland, Cheney, etc. And I'll be laughing my ass off the entire 4 years.

Colorforms

Senator
At this point, if I were a number of Democrys...I would be scared to death if Trump or any Republican wins the Presidency in 2024.

There will be a raid a week on people like Biden, Pelosi, Harris, Schiff, Nadler, Garland, Cheney, etc. And I'll be laughing my ass off the entire 4 years.
Republicans can't get away with games like that because the press won't give them cover the way that they will democrats

God of War

Governor
How do you know that?
If Trump isn't guilty of something partisans are going to three times as angry at the double standard and if he is guilty of something they will still be doubly angered at the double standard.

Hillary deletes 30k email under subpoena and has a server in her bathroom doing state department duty that just disappears and NOTHING happens to her. We have Hunter Biden, Paul Pelosi Jr., and John Kerry's step son deep in shit and nothing comes of it. Wray is questioned on Capitol Hill about Hunter and he says they aren't even thinking about.

NOW they raid Trump's home when he isn't there to stand up for his rights? Biden, the DOJ, and FBI are going to be hated by half the country like you wouldn't believe. Only the dim witted can't see the writing on the wall.

If Trump isn't guilty of something partisans are going to three times as angry at the double standard and if he is guilty of something they will still be doubly angered at the double standard.

Hillary deletes 30k email under subpoena and has a server in her bathroom doing state department duty that just disappears and NOTHING happens to her. We have Hunter Biden, Paul Pelosi Jr., and John Kerry's step son deep in shit and nothing comes of it. Wray is questioned on Capitol Hill about Hunter and he says they aren't even thinking about.

NOW they raid Trump's home when he isn't there to stand up for his rights? Biden, the DOJ, and FBI are going to be hated by half the country like you wouldn't believe. Only the dim witted can't see the writing on the wall.
There is no rule requiring partisans to violate the law equally.

Rubberband_Charlie

Council Member

These things always backfire on the Democrys...they will be the first ones screaming "Foul!" if Trump runs and wins in 2024. Hell, if a number of Republicans win in 2024.

When Republicans control the White House and launch these raids there will be a number of Democrats...including Merrick Garland and Joe Biden's homes that will get unlawfully raided through political motivation. Then we will celebrate.