• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mar-a-Largo being raided...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course. Trump had the full force of the U.S. government at his disposal to quash any investigation. So despite the fact that he was caught dead to rights breaking the law over and over he escaped accountability due to the politicians who chose party over legality. This will rally his shrinking base, who are more motivated by his personality cult than by their own interests, but the center will be running from him and all the Republicans who ever supported him as revelations of crimes like we have never seen before from a president see the light of day.
Eh, you saying Nixon didn't?
Eh, you saying Slick Willie didn't?
Eh, you saying Biden doesn't for his Boy, especially when he threatened Ukraine to fly out with the money allocated by Congress, wait, they Impeached Trump for doing same via phone!

Place your bets______________

Jen

Senator
By the FBI. LOL!
Obama weaponized the FBI for the Democrats so it was bound to happen.

And..........oh by the way..........if Biden had actually won the 2020 election, Democrats wouldn't be STILL after Trump. There is one reason they are after him so feverishly: Trump won and will win again.

The Once and Future King....................

Poor trollishly stupid Democrats.

EatTheRich

President
If Trump violated the law the entire time he was in office, why is he not in jail? They can't prove anything in court or he'd be on trial.
Because he pulled every string at his disposal as president to cover his own ass, and had the connivance of the Republican Party and mainstream media. So that only now is his house of cards crashing around him.

EatTheRich

President
Eh, you saying Nixon didn't?
Eh, you saying Slick Willie didn't?
Eh, you saying Biden doesn't for his Boy, especially when he threatened Ukraine to fly out with the money allocated by Congress, wait, they Impeached Trump for doing same via phone!

Place your bets______________
Which of them was indicted?

EatTheRich

President

And..........oh by the way..........if Biden had actually won the 2020 election, Democrats wouldn't be STILL after Trump. There is one reason they are after him so feverishly: Trump won and will win again.

The FBI is headed by a Trump appointee and aggressively purged the left after already being so openly in the Trump camp in 2016 that it brazenly interfered to help him get elected.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Just sit back and enjoy the Third World, banana republic bouquet…

You ain’t seen nuthin’ yet.
What a great country we live in! No matter how rich or powerful you are, you are still subject to the law! You will never see Kim Jong Il, Vlad Putin, Castro, or any authoritarian punks get this treatment. Only in Democracies like the US, Italy, Israel and places that respect the law will you see anything like this. Like old Donny and his cultists used to scream at his rallys: “Lock Him Up”….”Lock Him Up”….Delicious irony indeed!!! What goes around comes around….I actually hope he stalls long enough to run in 2024. I can hardly wait to see what he and his crazed cultists do when he gets his fat ass handed to him again…This is GREAT FOR AMERICA!!!

Jack4freedom

Governor
meaning, these theatrics better yield something... because the crazed are paving their way to a total shit show if they dont have something. and they're drawing a persecutorial map for the next administration
The warrant should be available in a few days. I sure will read it. If it’s bogus, Garland is in big trouble. I would be very surprised if there isn’t pretty solid probable cause. This will be under a big microscope. Bring it on!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What a great country we live in! No matter how rich or powerful you are, you are still subject to the law! You will never see Kim Jong Il, Vlad Putin, Castro, or any authoritarian punks get this treatment. Only in Democracies like the US, Italy, Israel and places that respect the law will you see anything like this. Like old Donny and his cultists used to scream at his rallys: “Lock Him Up”….”Lock Him Up”….Delicious irony indeed!!! What goes around comes around….I actually hope he stalls long enough to run in 2024. I can hardly wait to see what he and his crazed cultists do when he gets his fat ass handed to him again…This is GREAT FOR AMERICA!!!
Indeed Jack. Stay incurious and uninquisitive. They’ll never come for your preferred folks. I’m sure of it.

Rubberband_Charlie

Council Member
Because he pulled every string at his disposal as president to cover his own ass, and had the connivance of the Republican Party and mainstream media. So that only now is his house of cards crashing around him.
I can't wait until this ends the same say every other Democry dumpster fire has ended when Trump's involved...absolutely nothing happens.

He'll take anything that gets handed down all the way to the SCOTUS...and it gets booted.

Do your little dances now, so you can weep and gnash your teeth later. I'll be there laughing saying "See, told ya!"

Jack4freedom

Governor
Indeed Jack. Stay incurious and uninquisitive. They’ll never come for your preferred folks. I’m sure of it.
I love these investigations no matter who they target. I loved Watergate, Iran Contra, Whitewater, Blogoyavich, Cuomo, all impeachments and the investigation into Trumps latest debacle too. Stuff like this is what sets us apart from tin pot dictatorships or Commie regimes. I am definitely curious to read the warrant. If the prick is guilty I hope he gets tossed in the clink.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I can't wait until this ends the same say every other Democry dumpster fire has ended when Trump's involved...absolutely nothing happens.

He'll take anything that gets handed down all the way to the SCOTUS...and it gets booted.

Do your little dances now, so you can weep and gnash your teeth later. I'll be there laughing saying "See, told ya!"
The SCOTUS already laughed all of the crap he brought up during his stop the steal hissy fit…He’s just another nobody now. What makes you think they would overturn any conviction or guilty plea now? The people on that court are religious zealots not Trump cultists. Neither they or any other sane jurist gives two shits about Trump…Get a grip!!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I love these investigations no matter who they target. I loved Watergate, Iran Contra, Whitewater, Blogoyavich, Cuomo, all impeachments and the investigation into Trumps latest debacle too. Stuff like this is what sets us apart from tin pot dictatorships or Commie regimes. I am definitely curious to read the warrant. If the prick is guilty I hope he gets tossed in the clink.
…and…if he isn’t…who, among these compliant little fellows…will complain? I mean…it’s OUR guys…

Jack4freedom

Governor
…and…if he isn’t…who, among these compliant little fellows…will complain? I mean…it’s OUR guys…
If he isn’t then he’ll probably get off. However, as one who has listened to all of the witnesses who were insiders on his legal team and his campaign, I’d say he’s in real trouble. He is the classic narcissist who thinks he can do whatever he wants and tell everybody to fvck off…..I think he’s finally gone too far and his luck is about to run out…That’s my opinion based on years of following congressional investigations and federal and state criminal cases…we will all see how it all turns out sooner or later…..That’s for sure….Cheers

Jack4freedom

Governor

We don’t have any Kings here Jen. We tossed those King and Queen worshipping limeys the hell out of here in the early 1800s. I agree that Trump thought he was some kind of King and thought he could do anything he wanted. That’s why there is a pretty good chance his fat ass will be tossed in the slammer at some point in the near furture. Nobody is above the law here in America…Not even rich mamas boys who think they are Kings….See what I’m saying?

EatTheRich

President

Just like he did with the election, right? He lost for a reason ... the bulk of the ruling class is not ready for a dictatorship and besides many of them would prefer a competent, technocratic one to a buffoonish personal kleptocratic one.

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, maybe the lifelong Republican movement activists and Trump sycophants who exclusively staffed his White House all independently decided to tell the same lies about him just because they secretly hated him all along.