• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mar-a-Largo being raided...

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
That would be the same FBI that helped him get elected - 10 days before the election dropping the Hillary investigation news. Yessir a Greatest Loser appointee being lawful

How can anyone deny he broke the law, 15-16 boxes of classified - some top secret - documents were taken, documents flushed down the toilet, documents eaten like a big mac , documents burned in the WH Fireplace and yet the cultists still insist he is innocent ! hell yeah baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lay your life on the line for him today !!!!!

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
Oooh, this makes me so angry. The left has officially declared war on real America. I can't wait until November. If you thought it was going to be a red wave before, you haven't seen anything yet. Super majorities in the House and Senate are on the menu, and when it happens, we're shutting all these sham investigations DOWN!!!!!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Oooh, this makes me so angry. The left has officially declared war on real America. I can't wait until November. If you thought it was going to be a red wave before, you haven't seen anything yet. Super majorities in the House and Senate are on the menu, and when it happens, we're shutting all these sham investigations DOWN!!!!!
Yes, why investigate law breakers ! The GOP is the party of law and order indeed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Even if it was, and it wasn't, treating it as a protest that got out of hand, you know like how those lefty fukers did for two summers across the country, would have been the smart thing to do for the republic.

Just like securing the vote is the smart thing to do for the republic.

Dude, your advice is for the stupid.
Since I am offering advice to you...kinda hard to disagree...

Ignoring such a massive attack on our democracy would ecourage the loser of 2024 to do it again.

It did not get out of hand. The plan was to keep Trump in power. It failed.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Know whats funny... here's whats funny...

(*disclaimer: if trump is found to have done anything illegal. I hope he goes to jail)

now, where was i.. oh yeah..

dear reader... take a cruise through the posting history here, using the search feature... Search: Hillary, bleachbit, and all that jazz...

regale yourself with myriad postings mooing such things as: well is there proof, she couldnt possibly this, and you need proof that, and just saying so doesnt make it so... and all manner of shruggin off...by the resident crazed and others..

then come back here.

today..these same people... evidence? sure theres plenty, why..he's guilty for sure, prcess? what process///

our politic is a circus. like i've said for years... by the hands of the crazed, Trump will be visited upon us again. (or, worse....his minions will be installed in offoces large and small across this country.)

by your own hand(s) crazies. by your own hand.

God of War

Governor
Since I am offering advice to you...kinda hard to disagree...
Finally, you got one. ha ha ha Look @RickWA finally Middler says something funny.

Too fukn bad its at the wrong time. Only making things worse as to what the meaning of the FBI on Trump means. Only the stupid would listen to you because you are a hazard to the republic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Finally, you got one. ha ha ha Look @RickWA finally Middler says something funny.

Too fukn bad its at the wrong time. Only making things worse as to what the meaning of the FBI on Trump means. Only the stupid would listen to you because you are a hazard to the republic.
It would be stupid to ignore crimes committed in an election to keep a putz like Trump in office.

God of War

Governor
Know whats funny... here's whats funny...

(*disclaimer: if trump is found to have done anything illegal. I hope he goes to jail)

now, where was i.. oh yeah..

dear reader... take a cruise through the posting history here, using the search feature... Search: Hillary, bleachbit, and all that jazz...

regale yourself with myriad postings mooing such things as: well is there proof, she couldnt possibly this, and you need proof that, and just saying so doesnt make it so... and all manner of shruggin off...by the resident crazed and others..

then come back here.

today..these same people... evidence? sure theres plenty, why..he's guilty for sure, prcess? what process///

our politic is a circus. like i've said for years... by the hands of the crazed, Trump will be visited upon us again. (or, worse....his minions will be installed in offoces large and small across this country.)

by your own hand(s) crazies. by your own hand.
Even if he is "guilty" the double standard is double the outrage. If he's innocent it is triple the outrage. In other words the deciders here had a choice between lose-lose for the republic.

I asked if this wasn't a simple kill Trump move then what could possibly scare them about what Trump has in his files? Is it material that would be highly pertinent to a Durham investigation? You know stuff like the UK and Italian secret services being recruited to spy on Trump. Epstein shit list. What is worth risking the republic?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That’s a good “liberal”. Nice to see you’re on board. :)
Being the fair minded fellow such as yourself, it makes sense you would be on board as well.
Noone is above the law, I guess some had rather portray Trump as the poor, politicized victim and sympathize with him.
He may announce his candidacy for president soon. :rolleyes: Now that he has his loyal supporters' feeling in synch with his usual lying mantras... if nothing else Trump always uses his PR skills to the max.

God of War

Governor
It would be stupid to ignore crimes committed in an election to keep a putz like Trump in office.
You mean that is worse than the crimes committed to keep Trump out of office having been elected? You know you globalist-communist did the first crime in 2016. What you did is abhorrent and treasonous. Easy to see how the first attempted steal in 2016 ended up with a greater steal in 2022.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Even if he is "guilty" the double standard is double the outrage. If he's innocent it is triple the outrage. In other words the deciders here had a choice between lose-lose for the republic.

I asked if this wasn't a simple kill Trump move then what could possibly scare them about what Trump has in his files? Is it material that would be highly pertinent to a Durham investigation? You know stuff like the UK and Italian secret services being recruited to spy on Trump. Epstein shit list. What is worth risking the republic?
look, if he has files he shouldnt, then..let this go where it may.

is he allowed to have any files? what is he not allowed to have? are ex presidents allowed to have personal records?

guess what: ex presidents ARE allowed to have personal records (notes, etc)

so, again, the crazed ought be VERY careful.... by your hand...

God of War

Governor
Sedition.
Sounds like the Democrats following the 2016 election and tried to defraud the voters from their duly elected president.

Duly elected despite the attempted steal by Hillary that wasn't a big enough steal to get the job done. And so we got the bigger steal of 2020

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
look, if he has files he shouldnt, then..let this go where it may.

is he allowed to have any files? what is he not allowed to have? are ex presidents allowed to have personal records?

guess what: ex presidents ARE allowed to have personal records (notes, etc)

so, again, the crazed ought be VERY careful.... by your hand...

No, not letting go of the double standard. If he is guilty how have ALL the Democrats equally guilty gotten away with their 'crimes'? No, no, no... the double standard will not be tolerated. It will be used.

There were 15 boxes. They were in a locked room. They were boxes that were put together and shipped to his residence by a government archival service. He returned some boxes.

With the wave of a hand a president can de-classify materials. Who's going to say he didn't de-classify said materials? No... if there is evidence Comey used the Italian secret service to spy on Trump we need to know.

Last edited: