• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Marjorie Taylor Greene accosts AOC; gets blown off

Bugsy McGurk

President
Check out this nut, stalking AOC and yelling lies at her.

AOC, smooth as silk, did what should always be done with crude GOP QAnon wackjobs - she ignored her and walked away.

;-)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
AOC probably needs to get a restraining order against that Q-nut.

I'll bet AOC's getting more death threats, too, thanks to that Marjorie bitch.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
But yet she will bring in record donations today - the Liepublicans LOVE THIS SHEOT - The more corrupt and outrageous the better - the bigger azz you make of yourself - much much better.

The Liepublicans are just a clown show at this point - how could any SANE person vote for them.

AOC should really have just beotch slapped her - MTG knows that wouldn't happen and like any coward/ keyboard hero - she ran that sheothole mouth of hers - for an audience of one....................really sad a political party has sunk so low but hey keep it up - we will love the commercials come election time

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Check out this nut, stalking AOC and yelling lies at her.

AOC, smooth as silk, did what should always be done with crude GOP QAnon wackjobs - she ignored her and walked away.

;-)

Maybe if AOC would quit doing "sad and stupid" scripted ideas.

1620920197734.png

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You really shouldn't insult a future President like that - lmao at Reality and your worse nightmare
That so "sad and stupid" because you insulted Trump. But is she a Future President? Isn't that a little early to suggest? Consider this:

Hillary Clinton: 64 million votes.

Barack Obama: 68 million votes.

Joe Biden: 84 million votes.

Clearly thinking she could win is "sad and stupid." Obviously you have to be male preferably racists and white to get the nomination. AOC has two of the three just like Hillary.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
That so "sad and stupid" because you insulted Trump. But is she a Future President? Isn't that a little early to suggest? Consider this:

Hillary Clinton: 64 million votes.

Barack Obama: 68 million votes.

Joe Biden: 84 million votes.

Clearly thinking she could win is "sad and stupid." Obviously you have to be male preferably racists and white to get the nomination. AOC has two of the three just like Hillary.
she is running as a democrat so the liepublican rules you listed don't apply

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yeah?

Prove it...
I know, I know ALL liepublicans are mensa members, that is why they are so easily conned by the GREATEST LOSER - Now go write your check and calm down.

BTW So I see a cactus as a penis - now how does that work exactly? Are we overcompensating ? LMAO

UPNYA2

Mayor
I know, I know ALL liepublicans are mensa members, that is why they are so easily conned by the GREATEST LOSER - Now go write your check and calm down.

BTW So I see a cactus as a penis - now how does that work exactly? Are we overcompensating ? LMAO
Hey, you ain't gotta be the head cashier at Walmart to be bright enough to know you can't prove AOC has a higher IQ than someone you don't even know. I just asked you to prove what you said.

As for the cactus, it just goes well with my whole, "UP N YA" attitude, don't you agree?