• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mass. bill allows inmates to swap organs for less prison time

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

@PNWest agrees with this bill. Everybody wins! I love to see politicians thinking outside the box.

In fact I think we ought to do something like this instead of Biden's stupid student loan forgiveness program.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

@PNWest agrees with this bill. Everybody wins! I love to see politicians thinking outside the box.

In fact I think we ought to do something like this instead of Biden's stupid student loan forgiveness program.
I posted link to this, yeah, shoot a brother, donate a lung get time off or as you suggest, donate a liver and eyes get $10,000 of student loans you signed to reapay.

WIN-WIN

PNWest

I posted link to this, yeah, shoot a brother, donate a lung get time off or as you suggest, donate a liver and eyes get $10,000 of student loans you signed to reapay.

WIN-WIN
What do you think about my student loan forgiveness program? Deadbeats could donate organs into the system in exchange for some of their debt being forgiven.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What do you think about my student loan forgiveness program? Deadbeats could donate organs into the system in exchange for some of their debt being forgiven.
Sounds good and extra credit for hearts

EatTheRich

President
This is ghoulish. It creates another incentive (alongside prison-labor contracting) for the government to find reasons to incarcerate people so they can be made to give up organs under duress.

PNWest

This is ghoulish. It creates another incentive (alongside prison-labor contracting) for the government to find reasons to incarcerate people so they can be made to give up organs under duress.
What about my student loan forgiveness incentives? No one would be coerced there.

Communist china does this. With "blood donations", at least

PNWest

Of course they would. A cash transaction is an inherently coercive one since it depends on the exploitation of the property less by the propertied.
No one forced them to take a loan out to study underwater basket weaving - no one would be forcing them to sell a kidney.