• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Maxine drops the WTF: Cowboys with their reins whipping black people back in to the water...

EatTheRich

President
I heard an interview from a border agent 9/22/21 who said they don't carry whips(the original claim), and the reins can't be used in that format.

The real question on this issue should be, why Biden* is sending Black folk back but not impeding the white folk(Hispanics) from crossing?
Check your premises. Hispanic people are 1) mostly not white 2) being deported at unprecedented rates and with astonishing brutality.

EatTheRich

President
and illegals
“Illegals” are less likely to invade my rental to kill me than people born in the U.S., even when population is adjusted for. In fact, by diluting a population with a relatively high propensity to criminality with one with a relatively low propensity to criminality, they will likely reduce my overall risk. And since “legal immigrants” commit crimes at an even lower rate than “illegal immigrants,” and since the only difference between a “legal” and an “illegal” immigrant is the opportunity to immigrate legally, a general amnesty and an open border will reduce the already minuscule risk that I will be attacked by “illegals.”

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
“Illegals” are less likely to invade my rental to kill me than people born in the U.S., even when population is adjusted for. In fact, by diluting a population with a relatively High propensity to criminality with one with a relatively low propensity to criminality, they will likely reduce my overall risk. And since “legal immigrants” commit crimes at an even lower rate than “illegal immigrants,” and since the only difference between a “legal” and an “illegal” immigrant is the opportunity to immigrate legally, a general amnesty and an open border will reduce the already minuscule risk that I will be attacked by “illegals.”
yeah 15,000 Haitian illegals under a Texas bridge would never commit crimes
20,000,000 illegals Mexicans either
or any of the 10's of 1000's of Afghans Joe just flew here

Evidently Montana doesn't have many of the illegals of course if you lived in a blue inner city you wouldn't live long

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This article demonstrates that the Border Patrol is being evasive. The picture posted speaks for itself and shows reins that are clearly modified to make them effective as whips being used as whips.
Have you ever ridden a horse?

Boca

Governor

Now, the head of the Border Patrol union, Brandon Judd, is now speaking out, and not only did he slam Psaki, but he explained exactly what the CBP agents are trained to do and why. This per Just the News.

“There are very few things that will boil my blood as bad as the White House directly coming out and condemning an action before they know what happened,” Judd told Just the News during an interview on the John Solomon Reports podcast. “Jen Psaki came out yesterday, and she condemned these actions, when in reality, it is a legitimate law enforcement action. This was meant to protect the illegal aliens.”

Judd explained agents are trained for crowd control by the Homeland Security Department to “twirl the reins” if humans start approaching their horses to keep them away from getting injured, and the reins are never used to strike or harm people.

So there you have it. Even the latest freak-out involving the twirling of reins toward illegal immigrants has a perfectly logical, perfectly justifiable explanation. Horses are dangerous. Anybody that gets too close risks getting kicked or trampled. That’s why CBP agents use long reins as a crowd control device, not to hit people, but to warn them to stay back so they don’t get hurt. In other words, these CBP agents are being viciously attacked for literally trying to make sure these illegal immigrants remain unharmed. It’s insane — but so is everything about our current political moment.

Further, as Judd notes, Psaki and others are simply ignorant and have no business commenting on things they don’t understand. Worse, these political hacks aren’t even attempting to understand. It’d be one thing if Psaki made a mistake, got educated, and corrected it. Instead, she’s pretending to be fully aware of what those agents were doing and what’s happening at the border. Never mind that it’s her boss that caused the humanitarian crisis we are seeing in Del Rio and elsewhere.

What the Biden administration is doing is incredibly destructive. They’re actively undermining the Border Patrol and preventing them from doing even basic enforcement. Crowd control is not a human rights violation, especially when we are talking about people rushing the border.

Yet, the White House is too cowardly to stand for the rule of law and take necessary action to stop the current crisis. Instead, they’d rather go on “news” programs and lie about CBP agents. It’s a total betrayal of trust, and it’s only going to further sink Biden’s standing with the American people.

Clearly the accusations by Waters, Schumer, and Biden were made to distract from the crisis Joe created..

Last edited: