• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

maybe the last photo of my darlings together

I had no way of knowing they were dead. And no I wouldn't have told you that you were careless.
Lol it's ok, it's just the sort of thing I would say (are you sagittarius too ) ....... I was kidding about the careless

''To lose one parent, Mr. Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.'' Lady Bracknell ( importance of being Ernest )

Oh, they're long hairs. I love them, Queenie. Sunny reminds me of you. Does Mama have a ball between her paws?
Sunny, Mama is the blond short haired one . Indy has the ball between his legs, looks like butter wouldn't melt eh ? Oooohhh he was a terror but by then he could still just get out by himself, playing though, was at that stage a laying down game of me throwing the ball to him and him catching it in his mouth and being silly or patting it arround with his fore paws ....Baby Beep is in front and my dearest darlingest Teddy Bear sitting behind.

They all had their own balls and teased each other by stealing each others and running off, especially Teddy ........ that was his greatest pleasure in life lol the others didn't always think it funny and I would have to get so cross ............ sillys

Sunny, Mama is the blond short haired one . Indy has the ball between his legs, looks like butter wouldn't melt eh ? Oooohhh he was a terror but by then he could still just get out by himself, playing though, was at that stage a laying down game of me throwing the ball to him and him catching it in his mouth and being silly or patting it arround with his fore paws ....Baby Beep is in front and my dearest darlingest Teddy Bear sitting behind.

They all had their own balls and teased each other by stealing each others and running off, especially Teddy ........ that was his greatest pleasure in life lol the others didn't always think it funny and I would have to get so cross ............ sillys
They are all so sweet 'looking' and I do not blame you for being so proud of them....I'm the same with my pups.

Handsome looking family, Queen!.. I couldn't help but notice.. they are looking at the camera.. as if they adore the photographer..:D
Thank you sweety yes they were quite a daunting beautiful pack'age. It wasn't me taking the photo but I was behind photographer getting their attention before they all ran around out of shot ...................... I taught them all to 'roll over' it was so funny they would all roll over into each other and end up in a heap lol xxxxx

Thank you sweet heart. I know, we miss them forever don't we ? 21 years is truly a part of the furniture what an emptiness you must have felt when he left xxxxx