• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Maybe the oreo and bourbon guy is okay after all...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Christina Bobb was in the hearing and according to her, it sounds like he is pushing the DOJ to release the affidavit. Alrighty then...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Christina Bobb was in the hearing and according to her, it sounds like he is pushing the DOJ to release the affidavit. Alrighty then...
See that? Aren’t you glad now that none of Donnie’s animals killed him before he could rule? Evidently he was responding to a lot of pressure by the press and others in this case. He decided that parts of the affidavit could be revealed without compromising the investigation. He has read the entire document so I will defer to him and give him the benefit of respect for him as a human being and for his position. See how that works?
He evidently will work out a compromise with the DOJ regarding redactions needed to protect the ongoing investigations. That sounds fair and well grounded to me. I commend this judge!

Notice how a reasonable person such as myself doesn’t immediately start condemning a guy because he doesn’t rule the way I thought he should or would. Conversely, as soon as some people found out who this guy was, they started trashing him, digging up embarrassing pictures, creating phony photoshopped pictures, degrading him any way they could. Sound like anyone you know Raoul? Others were calling him a dirty Jew and threatening to kill him on Devin Nunez chat room….As I have stated all along, all I expect of him, the DOJ, the FBI and the defense to do is respect the court and the law, follow the rules and tell the truth.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
See that? Aren’t you glad now that none of Donnie’s animals killed him before he could rule? Evidently he was responding to a lot of pressure by the press and others in this case. He decided that parts of the affidavit could be revealed without compromising the investigation. He has read the entire document so I will defer to him and give him the benefit of respect for him as a human being and for his position. See how that works?
He evidently will work out a compromise with the DOJ regarding redactions needed to protect the ongoing investigations. That sounds fair and well grounded to me. I commend this judge!

Notice how a reasonable person such as myself doesn’t immediately start condemning a guy because he doesn’t rule the way I thought he should or would. Conversely, as soon as some people found out who this guy was, they started trashing him, digging up embarrassing pictures, creating phony photoshopped pictures, degrading him any way they could. Sound like anyone you know Raoul? Others were calling him a dirty Jew and threatening to kill him on Devin Nunez chat room….As I have stated all along, all I expect of him, the DOJ, the FBI and the defense to do is respect the court and the law, follow the rules and tell the truth.
You are in the minority, Jack.

If the affidavit was actually damaging to Trump the NY Times would have it.....

It's how it works these days..........anyone who thinks otherwise is either not paying attention or an apologist for the most corrupt US Gov't in history.....

What we are seeing now is a GIANT CYA.....given the majority of the countries reaction to the raid.....

Jack4freedom

Governor

God of War

Governor
According to right wing Moonie scandal sheet….Only extreme right wing nuts are attacking FBI…
Fed up people tend to do things like that. You have to assuage the crowd with a transparent and ultimately righteous process or suffer consequences. Wray and Garland know that. That is why the came out sounding trepidatious that their jig was up with the American people. You could smell their fear they apparently rightly earned.