• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

McCarthy promises his own January 6 investigation

Bugsy McGurk

President
Link to RickWa’s “ask for an investigation into the Capitol police or the management”? Seriously, do you leftists require documented LIES in order to be admitted to your limpwristed club or what? Lie, lie, LIE in every post. What the heck did your parents DO to you?

So, returning to the FACTUAL subject at hand in good faith - a thing of which you are incapable - I affirmed that I am fine with an investigation and review of security measures in place and practices thereof. I am fine with it being BOTH houses of congress. It’s only you Democrats who seem to oppose this. Democrats ALREADY investigated the crime itself, right?

Ok, go do your retard shut-in thing yet again. Lace it demonstrable lies (again), and act like a pissy little schoolgirl…. How awful for you.
Who “opposes” it? It will be a waste of time, but that will hardly be unusual with your GOP cult.

As much as you and your fellow cultists wish the incoming GOP could bollux up the existing J6 Committee, you just can’t. Their report will be out soon and it will be damning to your cult leaders. Then your loony cult leaders will take over and try to blame it all on Nancy Pelosi. You deplorables will cheer, and sane people will just shake their heads. We know how it will play out already. There’s no need to “fear” GOP lunacy. Not this chapter anyway. We have all seen this movie before.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Will GOP members testify as to their parts in that security breech and why they did so ?
It would be great to have the Dems call up the "Sus" GOPers "Among Us" to testify under oath about their activities and actions before and when the crime took place.

Two can play that game.
In fact, up to 15 players can at a time.
Maybe they will feature Josh Hawley pumping up the lunatics as he entered the Capitol…

47C1688E-5F4A-4145-989E-386B25AA88C0.jpeg
;-)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Will GOP members testify as to their parts in that security breech and why they did so ?
It would be great to have the Dems call up the "Sus" GOPers "Among Us" to testify under oath about their activities and actions before and when the crime took place.

Two can play that game.
In fact, up to 15 players can at a time.
I have no idea what the GOP morons will do. Good citizens are simply perplexed at Democrats’ fear and loathing of investigation into security measures and policies. This seems to prove once again that they aren’t the LEAST bit concerned about “insurrection”, “democracy”, or even safety of representatives. Instead it appears that if it doesn’t target Trump and his voters, lefty opposes it.

Yep. Shocking. Every single Democrat that responded to my post chimed in with hostility and opposition. Because Democrats are always ONLY about power. Period. You guys all proved it yet again.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Who “opposes” it? It will be a waste of time, but that will hardly be unusual with your GOP cult.

As much as you and your fellow cultists wish the incoming GOP could bollux up the existing J6 Committee, you just can’t. Their report will be out soon and it will be damning to your cult leaders. Then your loony cult leaders will take over and try to blame it all on Nancy Pelosi. You deplorables will cheer, and sane people will just shake their heads. We know how it will play out already. There’s no need to “fear” GOP lunacy. Not this chapter anyway. We have all seen this movie before.
*yawn*
Paid-sy rings up yet another DNC $0.25 post.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Link to RickWa’s “ask for an investigation into the Capitol police or the management”? Seriously, do you leftists require documented LIES in order to be admitted to your limpwristed club or what? Lie, lie, LIE in every post. What the heck did your parents DO to you?

So, returning to the FACTUAL subject at hand in good faith - a thing of which you are incapable - I affirmed that I am fine with an investigation and review of security measures in place and practices thereof. I am fine with it being BOTH houses of congress. It’s only you Democrats who seem to oppose this. Democrats ALREADY investigated the crime itself, right?

Ok, go do your retard shut-in thing yet again. Lace it demonstrable lies (again), and act like a pissy little schoolgirl…. How awful for you.
Every post of yours was supporting the investigation of Pelosi. When I pointed out that your partisanship slip was showing, you switched gears.

Play semantics all you like.

Spamature

President
I have no idea what the GOP morons will do. Good citizens are simply perplexed at Democrats’ fear and loathing of investigation into security measures and policies. This seems to prove once again that they aren’t the LEAST bit concerned about “insurrection”, “democracy”, or even safety of representatives. Instead it appears that if it doesn’t target Trump and his voters, lefty opposes it.

Yep. Shocking. Every single Democrat that responded to my post chimed in with hostility and opposition. Because Democrats are always ONLY about power. Period. You guys all proved it yet again.
All I asked is if the GOP would testify as to their own part in the security breach.
Otherwise, this would be a fake witch hunt instead of a real which one of you were part of it hunt.
How is it that you can ignore the central question.
Were the intruders already inside the House all along ?

Bugsy McGurk

President
All I asked is if the GOP would testify as to their own part in the security breach.
Otherwise, this would be a fake witch hunt instead of a real which one of you were part of it hunt.
Are you suggesting that Jim Jordan and Marjorie Taylor Greene won’t run a dignified, credible investigation?

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No flag - I’ll simply allow the forum’s paid bot hack to have the last [lisping] word. Enjoy it.
Pretty desperate to troll the opposition, eh Rick? You can't possibly detect a speech impediment in a printed post. You also don't know if anyone is being paid to post here.

Spamature

President
Are you suggesting that Jim Jordan and Marjorie Taylor Greene won’t run a dignified, credible investigation?

;-)
As dignified and as credible as one runs her marriage, and the other an athletic program for sexually vulnerable college athletes.
In other words, they couldn't run a dignified, credible lemonade stand.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Ignore? I spoke to the aspect of ongoing security policies and measures rather than the actual crime (which Democrats already investigated, right?). Every lefty here is STILL fixated on JUST the bad actors on 1/6 and remain entirely uninquisitive about matters of security, infrastructure, policies moving forward, etc.

We all get it. You hate Trump and his adherents. Understood. We cannot, however, continue to make ALL things about getting those guys. It would be wise to prevent future security breaches and to fully understand what we could have done better.

[Feel free to disregard/talk around what I actually write…as always].

Spamature

President
Ignore? I spoke to the aspect of ongoing security policies and measures rather than the actual crime (which Democrats already investigated, right?). Every lefty here is STILL fixated on JUST the bad actors on 1/6 and remain entirely uninquisitive about matters of security, infrastructure, policies moving forward, etc.

We all get it. You hate Trump and his adherents. Understood. We cannot, however, continue to make ALL things about getting those guys. It would be wise to prevent future security breaches and to fully understand what we could have done better.

[Feel free to disregard/talk around what I actually write…as always].
I guess we do need to look into the fact that they didn't foresee the sitting POTUS sending a mob to kill them.
After all, the POTUS attempting to assassinate the entire congress in a single slaughter is such a regular occurrence, there should be a standing protocol to react to it. But you seem to be on to something. It seems fitting that the very people who were in on the attack should investigate the failures to stop them. But only if they themselves help identify the flaws their plans exploited. Anything short of that would be an absolute waste of time.

Don't you agree ?