• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Me, Homeschooling my son... Day 32. Today’s subject, “Science”

BobbyT

Governor
I see. It depends upon who is being insulted in the joke then.

Ok, got it. Totally subjective.

Thanks.
Of course it's totally subjective. You don't know humor is in the eye of the beholder (ear of the behearer?) yet? In that case, you're welcome.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I see. It depends upon who is being insulted in the joke then.

Ok, got it. Totally subjective.

Thanks.
So you're admitting that Trump's statements about disinfectant was stupid....something he'd be insulted to hear repeated? Thanks for that. I totally agree. The problem is, Trump is so stupid that he doesn't know that he is making an ass out of himself. But, yes, he always is insulted when his stupidity is thrown back in his face. That's why he denies saying 9/10 of the crap that he says.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The left is anti-science.

LMAO. So you are talking about the ultraviolet rays or whatever the hell, and completely ignoring the fact that he suggested that they inject some kind of disinfectant into the patient. Of course we all know that radiation or light has been used for years for different things, But you break your ass to try to defend the indefensible, trump saying that a disinfectant should be injected into a patient. Admit it Marvin, Donald Trump is not a genius. Donald Trump probably barely made a passing grade in his entire life. He is ignorant.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Of course it's totally subjective. You don't know humor is in the eye of the beholder (ear of the behearer?) yet? In that case, you're welcome.
Did you notice that my friend moved my post to the top under humor or whatever so nobody would see it. I guess Trump lovers don't have a sense of humor. Actually, it was a political post, but I guess photo shopped pictures of Michelle Obama the state on this particular forum for months and probably Still here are classified as "political news" although the right wingers here did think it was awfully funny.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All mothers don't have special needs kids

damn shame those that do make fun of other kids

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump's voice and actual quotes.
It's funny when it's portrayed as the mother talking.
I remain horrified.
Trumpies should be crying.