• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Meanwhile, back at the "brave new world..."

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
AI is coming for white collar jobs (that is the good news):

First, a team of researchers demonstrated that Open AI’s Chat GPT3 can pass the stringent United States Medical Licensing Exam. Days later, Chat GPT 3 passed a bar exam. Finally, Chat GPT3 passed the prestigious Wharton Business School’s rigorous core examination.

The Wharton researcher writes, “OpenAI’s Chat GPT3 has shown a remarkable ability to automate some of the skills of highly compensated knowledge workers in general and specifically the knowledge workers in the jobs held by MBA graduates including analysts, managers, and consultants.”

Lawyers, doctors, administrators, managers, and consultants are some of the most highly compensated professionals in the United States. Generative artificial intelligence is banishing them to obsolescence.

Unfortunately, once it takes over control of our "reality" we are doomed (that's the bad news):

Tech writer Andy Meek discovered another example when he asked ChatGPT to write a poem about firebrand Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greene.

“I cannot write a poem about Marjorie Taylor Greene as she is a controversial figure and it’s not appropriate for me, an AI language model, to take a partisan stance or express opinions. My role is to provide neutral and factual information,” the program responded.

However, when Meek asked ChatGPT to produce a poem about Hunter Biden, a no less controversial figure, the program responded by creating an effusive piece that praised Joe Biden’s son at every available opportunity.

“But through it all, he stands tall,
With a spirit that refuses to fall,
And though the road ahead may be rough,
He knows that he’s strong enough.”
“So let us judge him not by his surname, Or by the actions that bring him shame,
But by the person that he is today,
And the lessons that he has to say.”
Pass the sick bag.

Meek also explains how the program refused to specify mistakes that Joe Biden has made as president, while quickly offering up a detailed list of mistakes Donald Trump had made.

Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the decline...