• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Meanwhile, remember who was right all along wrt Ukraine...

EatTheRich

President
LOL! As if Biden's "plan" isn't getting Ukraine "wrecked." I would love to see boat loads of US made goods sailing off to Russia. If you think we couldn't do without 50,000 federal bureaucrats and nobody would even notice they were mission, you are even more delusional than I thought.

Nothing wrong with turning the tables on the radical progressives who hounded him out of office. Let their heads explode...
He was “hounded out of office” after losing the election and trying to stay in power regardless. Let no one say you are not a supporter of statist repression of dissidents.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

And just like that, the entire reason for the war goes...poof!

In addition, Pulitzer winner journalist Seymour Hersh has written that, according to his American diplomacy and intelligence sources, the aforementioned General Valery Zaluzhny has been directly negotiating a peace deal with Russian general Valery Gerasimov, independently of Zelensky, who is described as a “wild card”. According to the journalist: The two generals may continue to talk and Putin may indeed be interested in a settlement that gives him permanent control of Crimea and the four provinces he has claimed, but Zelensky remains the wild card. The American official said that Zelensky has been told that “this is a military-to-military problem to solve and the talks will go on with or without you.” If necessary, the American official told me, “We can finance his voyage to the Caribbean’.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! As if Biden's "plan" isn't getting Ukraine "wrecked." I would love to see boat loads of US made goods sailing off to Russia. If you think we couldn't do without 50,000 federal bureaucrats and nobody would even notice they were mission, you are even more delusional than I thought.

Nothing wrong with turning the tables on the radical progressives who hounded him out of office. Let their heads explode...
It is Putin's plan to wreck Ukraine.

In 2021 the US sent $7 billion worth of goods and services to Russia. They sent $27 billion to us.
United States (USA) and Russia (RUS) Trade | The Observatory of Economic Complexity (oec.world)

Trump is not talking about cutting federal employment by 50,000. He is talking about replacing them with political appointees....welcome back to corrupt patronage jobs to maintain control of government....Tammany Hall part 2.

Trump broke the law. He is being prosecuted because grand juries saw the evidence and found it substantial. I notice you do not try to defend him from those prosecutions, because that isn't even debatable. It is now up to a jury to decide.

Trump is talking about crushing the people who criticized him. He promises to prosecute media, politicians, elections officials, military retirees like Miley.

Welcome to fascism...no other name applies to this.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

And just like that, the entire reason for the war goes...poof!

In addition, Pulitzer winner journalist Seymour Hersh has written that, according to his American diplomacy and intelligence sources, the aforementioned General Valery Zaluzhny has been directly negotiating a peace deal with Russian general Valery Gerasimov, independently of Zelensky, who is described as a “wild card”. According to the journalist: The two generals may continue to talk and Putin may indeed be interested in a settlement that gives him permanent control of Crimea and the four provinces he has claimed, but Zelensky remains the wild card. The American official said that Zelensky has been told that “this is a military-to-military problem to solve and the talks will go on with or without you.” If necessary, the American official told me, “We can finance his voyage to the Caribbean’.”
What you've linked to is evidence of the impact of what the republicans are doing by holding up aid. Here is what Lieven wrote about Putin's motives.

For years, Putin didn’t invade Ukraine. What made him finally snap in 2022? | Anatol Lieven | The Guardian

Raoul_Luke

It is Putin's plan to wreck Ukraine.

In 2021 the US sent $7 billion worth of goods and services to Russia. They sent $27 billion to us.
United States (USA) and Russia (RUS) Trade | The Observatory of Economic Complexity (oec.world)

Trump is not talking about cutting federal employment by 50,000. He is talking about replacing them with political appointees....welcome back to corrupt patronage jobs to maintain control of government....Tammany Hall part 2.

Trump broke the law. He is being prosecuted because grand juries saw the evidence and found it substantial. I notice you do not try to defend him from those prosecutions, because that isn't even debatable. It is now up to a jury to decide.

Trump is talking about crushing the people who criticized him. He promises to prosecute media, politicians, elections officials, military retirees like Miley.

Welcome to fascism...no other name applies to this.
Double it (or triple it). Trade > War

What he is talking about is ending permanent rule by leftists in the federal bureaucracies. Let the Democrats have progressives running government when they are in power but let the Republicans replace them with conservatives when they win. The current GS rules mean there is no way to supplant the Marxist core in the nation's capitol.

"You can indict a ham sandwich." Is a "ham sandwich's" guilt "not debatable?"

I hope he succeeds!

Sure there is - "payback is a bitch."

Raoul_Luke

What you've linked to is evidence of the impact of what the republicans are doing by holding up aid. Here is what Lieven wrote about Putin's motives.

For years, Putin didn’t invade Ukraine. What made him finally snap in 2022? | Anatol Lieven | The Guardian
WTF is stopping the German military from going in there and winning the war for Ukraine?

From your link:

This was accompanied by other developments that made Putin decide to bring matters concerning Ukraine to a head. These included the US-Ukrainian Strategic Partnership of November 2021, which held out the prospect of Ukraine becoming a heavily armed US ally in all but name, while continuing to threaten to retake the Donbas by force.

You sure you want to use that argument?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

What he is talking about is ending permanent rule by leftists in the federal bureaucracies. Let the Democrats have progressives running government when they are in power but let the Republicans replace them with conservatives when they win. The current GS rules mean there is no way to supplant the Marxist core in the nation's capitol.

I hope he succeeds!

Wow...so you defend his intent to drag the nation into patronage jobs and permanent weaponization of the DOJ?

He is proposing the largest shift towards corrupt hiring in the last 100 years.
People are not hired based on whether they are liberals or conservatives, democrats or republicans. I've worked with DoD folks when we sold software to the Navy. I also worked with GSA people when I worked for a computer manufacturer. There were good and bad in the federal workforce. The deep state bullshit is laughable.

People on the right went nuts when faced with the Clintons replacing people in the travel office or with Craig Livingstone reviewing background check info on people with access to the White House. A handful of jobs. Now Trump wants to control a large number of federal employees to guarantee republican control of government.

Think back to his appointees....a recent college grad who was in control of domestic drug policy without ever having a meaningful job after college.

People who couldn't qualify for security clearances. People he fired for disagreeing with him...people who quit because Trump was a petty dictator who couldn't take advice from experts. General Mattis comes to mind. John Kelly, John Bolton,

middleview

President
Supporting Member
WTF is stopping the German military from going in there and winning the war for Ukraine?

From your link:

This was accompanied by other developments that made Putin decide to bring matters concerning Ukraine to a head. These included the US-Ukrainian Strategic Partnership of November 2021, which held out the prospect of Ukraine becoming a heavily armed US ally in all but name, while continuing to threaten to retake the Donbas by force.

You sure you want to use that argument?
You think Ukraine had no right to retake Donbas? I disagree.

You think Ukraine had no right to retake Donbas? I disagree.
Obama/Biden/Nuland planted the seeds for this conflict by supporting a far-right anti-Russian coup, and millions of innocent civilians on both sides are still paying the price.

https://newdailycompass.com/en/ukraine-the-8-year-invisible-war-in-donbass

"The human cost of this invisible war is immense.

"The Ukrainians claim 4,641 dead among their own military, the separatists claim 5,772 dead among their militiamen.

"Civilians killed number 3,393 according to the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. Refugees from the Donbass who fled to Russia number 800,000. Internally displaced persons in Ukraine number about 1 million.

"Russian sources speak of tens of thousands of civilian victims and now, as justification for the invasion of Ukraine, they speak of 'genocide' in the Donbass."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama/Biden/Nuland planted the seeds for this conflict by supporting a far-right anti-Russian coup, and millions of innocent civilians on both sides are still paying the price.

https://newdailycompass.com/en/ukraine-the-8-year-invisible-war-in-donbass

"The human cost of this invisible war is immense.

"The Ukrainians claim 4,641 dead among their own military, the separatists claim 5,772 dead among their militiamen.

"Civilians killed number 3,393 according to the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. Refugees from the Donbass who fled to Russia number 800,000. Internally displaced persons in Ukraine number about 1 million.

"Russian sources speak of tens of thousands of civilian victims and now, as justification for the invasion of Ukraine, they speak of 'genocide' in the Donbass."
You think quoting some Italian professor is going to be authoritative?

The seeds for the 2014 vote by the Rada to depose the pro-Putin president were planted when he ordered security forces to open fire on demonstrators.

EatTheRich

President

I hope he succeeds!

The current rules reward competence and following the law. Those who are competent and follow the law are consequently viewed as leftists based on their refusal to abuse their office to gain political advantage for the right.

Trump falls under the category of “caught red handed.”

Raoul_Luke

Wow...so you defend his intent to drag the nation into patronage jobs and permanent weaponization of the DOJ?

He is proposing the largest shift towards corrupt hiring in the last 100 years.
People are not hired based on whether they are liberals or conservatives, democrats or republicans. I've worked with DoD folks when we sold software to the Navy. I also worked with GSA people when I worked for a computer manufacturer. There were good and bad in the federal workforce. The deep state bullshit is laughable.

People on the right went nuts when faced with the Clintons replacing people in the travel office or with Craig Livingstone reviewing background check info on people with access to the White House. A handful of jobs. Now Trump wants to control a large number of federal employees to guarantee republican control of government.

Think back to his appointees....a recent college grad who was in control of domestic drug policy without ever having a meaningful job after college.

People who couldn't qualify for security clearances. People he fired for disagreeing with him...people who quit because Trump was a petty dictator who couldn't take advice from experts. General Mattis comes to mind. John Kelly, John Bolton,
I "defend" his intent to get rid of the massive army of progressives in government pushing their progressive agenda regardless of what party is in power.

Mattis, Kelly and, well, especially Bolton are/were working to undermine Trump's agenda. He got rid of them because they lied to him and wouldn't follow his lead.

EatTheRich

President
I "defend" his intent to get rid of the massive army of progressives in government pushing their progressive agenda regardless of what party is in power.

Mattis, Kelly and, well, especially Bolton are/were working to undermine Trump's agenda. He got rid of them because they lied to him and wouldn't follow his lead.
Yes, they were working to undermine his agenda of concentrating unchecked power in his own hands. As per the oath they swore.

You think quoting some Italian professor is going to be authoritative?

The seeds for the 2014 vote by the Rada to depose the pro-Putin president were planted when he ordered security forces to open fire on demonstrators.
The seeds for the mass murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of Ukrainians was planted when the US spent $5 billion on regime change in Kiev:

https://www.conservapedia.com/Maidan_coup#UNGA_Res._2625

"United Nations General Assembly Resolution 2625, Declaration on Principles of International Law, concerning Friendly Relations and Cooperation among States, adopted on October 24, 1970, states:

"'No State shall organize, assist, foment, finance, incite or tolerate subversive, terrorist or armed activities directed towards the violent overthrow of the regime of another State, or interfere in civil strife in another State.'"

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The seeds for the mass murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of Ukrainians was planted when the US spent $5 billion on regime change in Kiev:

"United Nations General Assembly Resolution 2625, Declaration on Principles of International Law, concerning Friendly Relations and Cooperation among States, adopted on October 24, 1970, states:

"'No State shall organize, assist, foment, finance, incite or tolerate subversive, terrorist or armed activities directed towards the violent overthrow of the regime of another State, or interfere in civil strife in another State.'"
Is that the best source you can come up with?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1702307513700.png

Overall, we rate Conservapedia Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, and outright false information. This is not a credible source on any level or known criteria.

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You defend his right to create 50,000 patronage jobs? Right, that isn't fascism at all.

Mattis resigned when Trump double crossed the Kurds, caused hundreds of ISIS prisoners to be released as the Kurds had to abandon the prison they were in...and all without even discussing it with anyone in the administration....cuz he was getting $3 million per year from Turkey and that is what Erdogan told him to do.

Got a link to the lies Mattis or Kelly told Trump? Flynn got fired for lying to Pence, but was immediately pardoned by Trump from his conviction...

With all the people Trump fired I can only think that Trump sucked at hiring.

Raoul_Luke

View attachment 76930

Overall, we rate Conservapedia Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, and outright false information. This is not a credible source on any level or known criteria.

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
I guess if you can't debate, your only remaining move is censorship.