• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Meh, It's just the flu.

Spamature

President
It is cheap and easy to produce, so your link is a canard (iow fake news). And the evidence, while "limited" is compelling. The drug has been in use for 70 years and is almost riskless, yet for some reason you people downplay it as a remedy. It's like you don't want us to find a solution (yet). Until after the election, of course.

Again, the depth of depravity it takes to hold a position against a promising development is profound. At least the big pharma corps are only doing it for profit, which puts them just slightly above you on the depravity scale.
I am pretty sure toilet paper is cheaper and easier to produce than this drug. Yet there is a shortage. Do you see the connection ? If doctor here jump on the prescribing bandwagon. They will see all their patients panic and demand it, and there goes the supply of it just like TP.

So now comes another conspiracy theory ? It's doctor in cahoots with big pharma ? Now if you just throw in 5G maybe you can become a hit on Facebook.

You can stop with the evil bs. I am going to discuss these subjects whether you like it or not. I know you want it to be forgotten and never spoken of again even before its over.

But that ain't happenin'

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Nonsense. There were no known cases in this country a month earlier....or even clsoe to that. As late as mid-January the WHO was claiming the virus couldn't be spread person to person. Trump put in the travel ban the very same month. What were Cuomo, Pelosi, and DeBlabio doing per the links above? Telling everyone this was no big deal and go on about their lives and weaponizing the impeachment hoax.

We've already been OVER this. It's been detailed extensively what the adminstration and the CDC have been doing from the beginning. And I thought we judged response by number of cases? Oh wait, Cuomo and De Blabio aren't held to that standard as New York spirals out of control. But Cuomo can demand hoarding of ventilators the feds don't have after turning down 16,000 earlier.

Ahhh, so now there is enough? Seems like Cuomo just discovered them in all the warehouses where he had hid them. LOL.
My mistake, it was a week before Trump restricted travel.

On January 19, 2020, a 35-year-old man presented to an urgent care clinic in Snohomish County, Washington, with a 4-day history of cough and subjective fever. On checking into the clinic, the patient put on a mask in the waiting room. After waiting approximately 20 minutes, he was taken into an examination room and underwent evaluation by a provider. He disclosed that he had returned to Washington State on January 15 after traveling to visit family in Wuhan, China. The patient stated that he had seen a health alert from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about the novel coronavirus outbreak in China and, because of his symptoms and recent travel, decided to see a health care provider.

How about you detail exactly what was done at the Federal level to stop the spread of this virus ?

NY is trying to stay ahead of having doctors decide who lives and who dies because of a lack of ventilators.

Last edited:

Mick

The Right is always right
I am pretty sure toilet paper is cheaper and easier to produce than this drug. Yet there is a shortage. Do you see the connection ?
This stuff is not just sold on the shelf, dunce. LMAO. No wonder your ilk are dumb enough to drink fish tank cleaner and die.

Thanks again proving you and your base's appalling stupidity. The laughs never cease here!

We also lead the world in testing. Testing finds the infected. Simple math. Since we're talking about sheer positive tests being the simple definer I suppose you are embarrassed as hell at Cuomo and De Blasio's actions?

So you now admit the Democrats claims that the administration wasn't doing anything was indeed a hoax? Why else continue to lie about what was really said? Is it because you know your point is invalid or is it because you aren't very bright?

No, we're still dragging ass on testing, just as we are on keeping our nurses, docs, "essential workers", janitors, Amazon and postal workers, etc safe and appropriately equipped.

As you enjoy and marvel at our COVID-19 growth trajectory (we're #1!), bear in mind that S Korea and the US both had their first confirmed COVID-19 on the same day; Jan 21.

Spamature

President
So a case a mere 10 days before the ban? Thanks for proving your stupidity! Not the "month" you claimed....now is it?

Lawd......leftie is stooopid.

Lulz
So it was already here and spreading before his travel restrictions ?

Which in conjunction with doing nothing the mitigate the spread makes his restrictions pretty much meaningless.

This stuff is not just sold on the shelf, dunce. LMAO. No wonder your ilk are dumb enough to drink fish tank cleaner and die.

Thanks again proving you and your base's appalling stupidity. The laughs never cease here!
Poor americans, used to laugh at the empty shelves of others we caused with our coups, sanctions/embargoes, and govt toppling efforts. How easily the spoiled entitled mass consumptionists get when it comes back on them.

Mick

So it was already here and spreading before his travel restrictions ?

Which in conjunction with doing nothing the mitigate the spread makes his restrictions pretty much meaningless.
Ahh, so now lefties armchair QB analysis says the few days between the first case and actual ban of a few days was "not acting". Meanwhile during this time his own leaders were crying about the ban, calling it racist, and telling Americans to go on about their business.......and distracting with an impeachment hoax.

Poor leftie, he can't keep his drivel straight. Hypocrite.

Mick

As you enjoy and marvel at our COVID-19 growth trajectory (we're #1!), bear in mind that S Korea and the US both had their first confirmed COVID-19 on the same day; Jan 21.
New York and several other states had them at the same time, too. By this analysis then you admit Cuomo and DeBlabbio have failed miserably? You keep ignoring this question which goes right at the heart of your accusation. Why?

New York and several other states had them at the same time, too. By this analysis then you admit Cuomo and DeBlabbio have failed miserably? You keep ignoring this question which goes right at the heart of your accusation. Why?

Eyes on the curve. Both the US and S Korea diagnosed their first COVID-19 cases on the exact same day.

This is no accusation, it is your reality whether you are able to confront it or not.

Spamature

President

The principle is the same. People saw other people getting TP and they follow along with the panic. If people start getting this medication from doctor. Other people will see that and start demanding they get it too. The end will be the same. And they shite talkers like you will have no way to wipe their mouths.

We can't have that.

Mick

The principle is the same. People saw other people getting TP and they follow along with the panic. If people start getting this medication from doctor. Other people will see that and start demanding they get it too. The end will be the same. And they shite talkers like you will have no way to wipe their mouths.

We can't have that.
The principle is NOT the same. There are professional intermediaries that stand between people on the street and these medications. The vast majority of which are responsible and prudent.

Now since they are the "same" thing I've got a tasty bottle of fish tank cleaner I can sell you for $200 on ebay. It says "chloroquine" on the label. Lefties have been buying it up like crazy.

Interested?

:D

Spamature

President
Ahh, so now lefties armchair QB analysis says the few days between the first case and actual ban of a few days was "not acting". Meanwhile during this time his own leaders were crying about the ban, calling it racist, and telling Americans to go on about their business.......and distracting with an impeachment hoax.

Poor leftie, he can't keep his drivel straight. Hypocrite.
When you have been told for a month that it was coming and you then have evidence that it is already here a week before you take action, and then doing nothing to stop the spread. Instead he left that job up to mayors and governors. That is inaction.

It's like turning on a fire hose but not actually picking it up and turning it toward the fire, and instead delegating the responsibility for fight to fire to a hogue pogue of bucket brigades.

Also I bet everyone on the deck of the Titanic did a bit of armchair quarterbacking.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
The principle is NOT the same. There are professional intermediaries that stand between people on the street and these medications. The vast majority of which are responsible and prudent.

Now since they are the "same" thing I've got a tasty bottle of fish tank cleaner I can sell you for $200 on ebay. It says "chloroquine" on the label. Lefties have been buying it up like crazy.

Interested?

:D
The fact that they are responsible and prudent is exactly why they aren't prescribing it.

Tell that to the poster claiming its a conspiracy between big pharma and these responsible and prudent doctors.

Everyone who doesn't support Trump isn't a lefty. Until the sane were driven from you party you have plenty of them. Now anyone who does not support your teabagger messiah is a "leftist" in your eyes.

That's exactly how you Trumpies became a cult.

Mick

When you have been told for a month that it was coming
So now it's gone from cases in America for a month to just "told it's coming"? The WHO said they weren't sure this was contagious person to person until mid-January. Other types of coronavirus of this type, SARS and MERS had fizzled out. The CDC was on this from the first minute.

Since you are going to armchair QB in that insane manner I'm sure you've got lots of bad things to say about hiw Pelosi, Cuomo, and DeBlabio were doing LONG after it from telling people to go about their business to planning fishing trips to distracting impeachment hoaxes? You can't even bring yourself to reference their actions. Look at the hell New York has created for themselves.

Last edited:

Mick

The fact that they are responsible and prudent is exactly why they aren't prescribing it.
Wait, you said it was the same thing as buying toilet paper. Now it's not? Lefty sure is dumb. Lol

Everyone who doesn't support Trump isn't a lefty. Until the sane were driven from you party you have plenty of them. Now anyone who does not support your teabagger messiah is a "leftist" in your eyes.

That's exactly how you Trumpies became a cult.
Trump supporters now donate to liberal causes and Democrats now? Fascinating. Please tell us more about how your deranged mind comes up with this stuff.

And fish tank cleaner offer is still on the table. Left wingers LOVE it!

:cool:

Spamature

President
Wait, you said it was the same thing as buying toilet paper. Now it's not? Lefty sure is dumb. Lol

Trump supporters now donate to liberal causes and Democrats now? Fascinating. Please tell us more about how your deranged mind comes up with this stuff.

And fish tank cleaner offer is still on the table. Left wingers LOVE it!

:cool:
I said the principle was the same as we have with TP. Hey if you are going to make up what both of us are saying then do I really need to be involved ?

I suppose you got it for yourself. Don't let me come between you and your bottle.

EatTheRich

President
Nonsense. There were no known cases in this country a month earlier....or even clsoe to that. As late as mid-January the WHO was claiming the virus couldn't be spread person to person. Trump put in the travel ban the very same month. What were Cuomo, Pelosi, and DeBlabio doing per the links above? Telling everyone this was no big deal and go on about their lives and weaponizing the impeachment hoax.

We've already been OVER this. It's been detailed extensively what the adminstration and the CDC have been doing from the beginning. And I thought we judged response by number of cases? Oh wait, Cuomo and De Blabio aren't held to that standard as New York spirals out of control. But Cuomo can demand hoarding of ventilators the feds don't have after turning down 16,000 earlier.

Ahhh, so now there is enough? Seems like Cuomo just discovered them in all the warehouses where he had hid them. LOL.
People remember who was telling them it was no big deal and they could go about their lives and the other side was being alarmist ... and it wasn’t the left.