• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Memo to Klobuchar....Quit killin' our Black Children

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Abortions in the United States by race (johnstonsarchive.net)

Highlighted is the totals for 13 percent of the population.

Klobuchar calls for eliminating Senate filibuster to protect abortion rights
(CNN)Democratic Sen. Amy Klobuchar called for immediate action from Democrats in the wake of the US Supreme Court allowing Texas' restrictive abortion law to stand and said the filibuster should be abolished in order to codify abortion rights protections.
Amy Klobuchar, Minnesota senator, calls for eliminating Senate filibuster to protect abortion rights - CNNPolitics

Follow
Klobuchar: Senate needs to eliminate filibuster to protect abortion rights

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) said on Sunday that the Senate should eliminate the filibuster in order to protect women's abortion rights after the Supreme Court last week declined to block a Texas law that bans abortion after six weeks of pregnancy.

Klobuchar: Senate needs to eliminate filibuster to protect abortion rights (msn.com)

I put in these two articles plus abortion statistics, so that you could see the difference in tone of writing.

So you could see who supports killin' black folk by making a fetus isn't alive, women's health issue. It's shameful, it's a disgrace and goes against God.

Thank God for Texas.

EatTheRich

President
Abortion restrictions always result in more abortions, not fewer. And in a racist society Black women will disproportionately need abortions. What will change is that far more will be maimed/killed because they lack access to safe, legal abortion.

BobbyT

Governor
Abortion restrictions always result in more abortions, not fewer. And in a racist society Black women will disproportionately need abortions. What will change is that far more will be maimed/killed because they lack access to safe, legal abortion.
Again, women - in particular women of color - dying or rendered sterile from a botched abortion is a feature, not a bug of Republican anti choice goa!s.

Colorforms

Senator
Again, women - in particular women of color - dying or rendered sterile from a botched abortion is a feature, not a bug of Republican anti choice goa!s.
You mean like keeping the black population small and controllable is a feature of the left's push to have unrestricted abortion?

BobbyT

Governor
You mean like keeping the black population small and controllable is a feature of the left's push to have unrestricted abortion?
I mean like pretending women aren't capable of making life decisions for themselves, like when to procreate, and removing access to the means to carry out those decisions. Which women will continue to make as they have throughout history. But they will be forced to do so in unsafe conditions that result in injury up to and including sterilization and death. The desperation that results in a choice to obtain an unsafe abortion makes compassionate. feeling humans recognize that the need for abortion is real. The other humans don't care and prefer to see the women who obtain abortions punished - preferably by sterilization or death.

Colorforms

Senator
I mean like pretending women aren't capable of making life decisions for themselves, like when to procreate, and removing access to the means to carry out those decisions. Which women will continue to make as they have throughout history. But they will be forced to do so in unsafe conditions that result in injury up to and including sterilization and death. The desperation that results in a choice to obtain an unsafe abortion makes compassionate. feeling humans recognize that the need for abortion is real. The other humans don't care and prefer to see the women who obtain abortions punished - preferably by sterilization or death.
You seem to be pushing the same fascist propaganda as the other lefties on this board, that Texas has banned abortion. That is a blatant falsehood, as most fascist propaganda is. However, if a woman wants an abortion, she needs to act before the child has a heartbeat.

That does not seem unreasonable to me, and a fair compromise, since democrats keep saying they're all about compromise.

BobbyT

Governor
You seem to be pushing the same fascist propaganda as the other lefties on this board, that Texas has banned abortion. That is a blatant falsehood, as most fascist propaganda is. However, if a woman wants an abortion, she needs to act before the child has a heartbeat.

That does not seem unreasonable to me, and a fair compromise, since democrats keep saying they're all about compromise.
She needs to act within the constitutional time frame, which is three months. Six weeks is earlier than most women would even think to take a pregnancy test,much less decide what to do about a pregnancy. Which is why that time frame was selected - more women getting illegal abortions means more stasi tattletales get paid and more women are killed or rendered infertile - the ultimate goal of the misogynistic right.

Colorforms

Senator
She needs to act within the constitutional time frame, which is three months. Six weeks is earlier than most women would even think to take a pregnancy test,much less decide what to do about a pregnancy. Which is why that time frame was selected - more women getting illegal abortions means more stasi tattletales get paid and more women are killed or rendered infertile - the ultimate goal of the misogynistic right.
There is no such constitutional framework. I just went through this with ETR who also thought there was a trimester system in place.

Texas has determined viability from the time a heartbeat can be registered. They feel it's a legitimate milestone, and since I know Texas wants to ban abortion completely, I think it's a fair compromise since a heartbeat indicates autonomic brain function.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Nobody is removing their access to carry out decisions. It's called USE PROTECTION. You act as if black women do not know how to prevent pregnancy. That would be showing how stupid YOU are.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

When a woman has 10 abortions she's using PP as birth control

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where does the Constitution say that?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nobody is removing their access to carry out decisions. It's called USE PROTECTION. You act as if black women do not know how to prevent pregnancy. That would be showing how stupid YOU are.
Well, the pregnant black woman interviewed in New Orleans after Ida said she was waste deep in water and already had 7 kids......it's evident she doesn't know how to prevent pregnancy or ensuring she collects more money.................

EatTheRich

President
There is no such constitutional framework. I just went through this with ETR who also thought there was a trimester system in place.

Texas has determined viability from the time a heartbeat can be registered. They feel it's a legitimate milestone, and since I know Texas wants to ban abortion completely, I think it's a fair compromise since a heartbeat indicates autonomic brain function.
No, it doesn’t. The so-called heartbeat occurs through a simple electrical impulse months before the brain starts to form. And no embryo at that stage of development is viable.

EatTheRich

President
Most women who have abortions were using protection; abortion is their backup birth control method for when the primary method failed.

Colorforms

Senator
No, it doesn’t. The so-called heartbeat occurs through a simple electrical impulse months before the brain starts to form. And no embryo at that stage of development is viable.
A heart doesn't just intrinsically beat. It requires autonomic impulses from the brain to do so. And Texas disagrees with you on viability, which is their right.

EatTheRich

President
A heart doesn't just intrinsically beat. It requires autonomic impulses from the brain to do so. And Texas disagrees with you on viability, which is their right.
Obviously not given that a 6-week embryo has no brain. (Then again, it’s not really a heartbeat, just an electrical signal pulsating through striated muscle.) Texas is not disagreeing with me, they are disagreeing with reality.

Colorforms

Senator
Obviously not given that a 6-week embryo has no brain. (Then again, it’s not really a heartbeat, just an electrical signal pulsating through striated muscle.) Texas is not disagreeing with me, they are disagreeing with reality.
And will continue to be an electrical system pulsating through striated muscle for the remainder of its life. You're going to have to propagandize better than that.