• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago (and it's not over yet)

TBLee

Governor
At any rate, freely available unregistered guns end up in the hands of gangs and criminals far too often. It seems that certain political movements and profiteers from organizations like the NRA which was once a legitimate organization promoting gun safety have turned into de facto promoters of our gun crazed inner city kill zones. Along with our idiotic drug laws, these so called “gun rights“ advocates have helped create the carnage in our cities.
Actually the gang bangers are the ones who created the carnage in our cities. Guns don’t aim and shoot themselves.

TBLee

Governor
I was pointing out that much of the problems regarding inner city gun violence is created by the Trumpy, anti gun control types that have prevailed in places like Texas and Tennessee.

These red, Trumpy states insist on making sure that anyone can get their hands on dozens, if not hundreds of hand guns and military style weapons which can not be traced and can be transported to and sold in places where strict gun control laws are in place like Chicago. I meant it and I knew it would piss you off. Am I right?
Although I do not want Trump in our lives, placing the blame on his supporters for the inner city violence is not backed by facts. Personal responsibility for those who aim and shoot the guns are where the concentration should be. For many, there is no respect for life in general.
As for “pissing” me off being your apparent motive, good for you. Glad to know I weigh so heavily in your daily thought process. Keep on Keepin’ on my friend.

Zam-Zam

Senator

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Schools out for the summer !!

In related news, 40 gang member attacked 3 servicemen on a california beach. beat and kicked them. some sort of dispute over fireworks. memorial day.
The Video out shows quite clearly they weren't gang members, but local teenagers acting like fools.Hopefully thru the video some will be identified and charged.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member