• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Men responsible for abortions?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Hmm, what prompted you to start talking about gay sex when that's not even the topic of the thread?
Now you've got me wondering about you.
As for what they are teaching children in schools you seem to agree with that line of education so maybe we should wonder about you and your man hate. Are you a lesbian?

Bronwyn

You think it's too invasive for girls but it's not invasive for boys? I'm against cutting on any child. Develop an implant for boys. As I said, education is the key. Teach them to say NO or use protection EVERY TIME.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You think it's too invasive for girls but it's not invasive for boys? I'm against cutting on any child. Develop an implant for boys. As I said, education is the key. Teach them to say NO or use protection EVERY TIME.
You should take up the cause for all teen boys and men to wear condoms then.

God of War

Governor
You should take up the cause for all teen boys and men to wear condoms then.
@Bronwyn
The biological fate of women is to bear the child and so most interested and responsible in not getting pregnant. The legal fate of the men is to pay for the child. Ethically if women get to choose whether to abort or not then men should get to choose whether to support the child or not.

Scared straight education for both is the answer.

Zam-Zam

Senator
What can men do to reduce the number of abortions....instead of just putting the onus on women and then wanting to restrict their reproductive rights?

The way to prevent an abortion is, of course, to not have it. Perhaps the more salient question is what can be done to prevent unwanted pregnancies?

And once again we are left with, with the exception of the abomination of forced rape, the decision making of two adult individuals. If one or both act responsibly, there will be no unwanted pregnancy, ergo, no abortion.

The onus is on both.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The way to prevent an abortion is, of course, to not have it. Perhaps the more salient question is what can be done to prevent unwanted pregnancies?

And once again we are left with, with the exception of the abomination of forced rape, the decision making of two adult individuals. If one or both act responsibly, there will be no unwanted pregnancy, ergo, no abortion.

The onus is on both.
Not when it's rape.....and pro-lifers are against abortion as they consider it murder; therefore, there are no exceptions for rape, incest or the health of the mother.

Birth control is the answer to prevent unwanted pregnancies. That's why I suggest both avail themselves of protection.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Not when it's rape.....and pro-lifers are against abortion as they consider it murder; therefore, there are no exceptions for rape, incest or the health of the mother.

Birth control is the answer to prevent unwanted pregnancies. That's why I suggest both avail themselves of protection.
If you read what I wrote, you'll find I said except in the case of rape.

I am not responsible for what other people say. If you prefer strawman arguments, take your issue to the strawman.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If you read what I wrote, you'll find I said except in the case of rape.

I am not responsible for what other people say. If you prefer strawman arguments, take your issue to the strawman.
Then you're not pro-life. Why would you want to murder the babe conceived by rape? It's not their fault.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Then you're not pro-life. Why would you want to murder the babe conceived by rape? It's not their fault.
You're invested in labeling people, and then denigrating them. You have no tolerance for anyone who doesn't agree with every syllable you utter.

This is to your own detriment. It explains why you're angry and miserable when Republicans are in power, and equally angry and miserable when Democrats are in power.

Your intolerance will rob you of much joy, and you'll blame others for it.

Bronwyn

So you just stumbled onto that life style with no pressure from anyone?

In fact...it is an idiotic suggestion that anyone is pressured to be gay. Nobody is teaching classes on fisting, unless that is at your house.
Liberalism is a mental disease.and schools across the country are teaching about being gay. Just like they teach children if you get pregnant, no worries, you can go get a scrape.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You're invested in labeling people, and then denigrating them. You have no tolerance for anyone who doesn't agree with every syllable you utter.

This is to your own detriment. It explains why you're angry and miserable when Republicans are in power, and equally angry and miserable when Democrats are in power.

Your intolerance will rob you of much joy, and you'll blame others for it.
You've exposed yourself as not a true pro-lifer. No need to be cranky about it.

Allowing exceptions for abortion is not the true Republican PRO-LIFE position.

Bronwyn

You've exposed yourself as not a true pro-lifer. No need to be cranky about it.

Allowing exceptions for abortion is not the true Republican PRO-LIFE position.
How would you know? Are you a republican? I'd almost bet you are not.