• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Men responsible for abortions?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
1. We can surely make it easier to require child support...maybe even require forced sterilization for men who just can't seem to stop making babies.

2. Not only do some shun the responsibility...they get away with it.
So a local youth football league from a larger city nearby us had a policy - pay full price for first child, 2/3 for second, 1/2 for third, 1/4 for 4th and fifth free. My nephew said they have one guy with 13 kids between newborn and 12 years old - 9 mothers - he delivers pizza when he works and impregnates women he meets on his route -nice !
So who is more irresponsible here ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So riddle me this right wingers - you want every child to be born yet are openly refusing - today in congress/ senate - to pay for any health care, food, shelter or day care for that child - so once the child is born you are happy but don't want that problem near you - correct.

Zam-Zam

Senator
You've exposed yourself as not a true pro-lifer. No need to be cranky about it.

Allowing exceptions for abortion is not the true Republican PRO-LIFE position.
I'm not cranky. I'm stating facts.

I like stating facts.

Your problem is that you can't see people as individuals. You slap a label on them and expect them to behave accordingly.

That's what a bigot does. Think on it.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm not cranky. I'm stating facts.

I like stating facts.

Your problem is that you can't see people as individuals. You slap a label on them and expect them to behave accordingly.

That's what a bigot does. Think on it.
Okay, you're not pro-life when it comes to abortion. Got it.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Wishing for the status quo to change abortion economics is like wishing for this Christian Nation SCOTUS to pay for 9/11 after preying on Americans scapegoating Washington, D.C. born USA citizens with fabricated Islam misnomers to maintain that Christiananality pedophilia immaculate conception national religion of homicidal human farming.
Do your part. Get a vasectomy.

Do your part. Get a vasectomy.
Still maintaining the part of Christiananality pedophilia master race human farming genocide in the USA is way too dang lily brilliant white precedent thru SCOTUS to continue to have churches prey on Israel as if it's just abortion regardless of some more perfect union of "serve the Pope or die" with Islam "death to the infidels" abysmal 9/11 failure to nuke Temple Mount without consequence where their churches & mosques are what should be aborted & rendered zero population growth for centuries.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If they want to have sex with someone they should be prepared. Just as a woman should be prepared. It takes two to make a baby. Both are responsible.
Condom use among men is low.

A Third of U.S. Men Use Condoms, but Not Every Time (nbcnews.com)

Pro-life anti-abortion folks should start a campaign urging use of condoms. Oh, wait, they can't do that because they're all about stopping singles from having sex. They resist having sex ed taught to our teens. Yet their God made sex her #1 priority.