• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Merry Christmas to

all my Fray and PJ darlings xxx

and a Happy New Year xxx Eat drink and be merry sweeties, for a few days we can close the door on the world, forget it's woes and just be snuggly and at peace with our loved ones xxx

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
At the moment,I am sitting in my recliner drinking coffee and my 3 grandkids are laying in bed watching the Tom & Jerry version of The Nutcracker. :)

At the moment,I am sitting in my recliner drinking coffee and my 3 grandkids are laying in bed watching the Tom & Jerry version of The Nutcracker. :)
I'm taking a five min break --- my sewing machine just went on strike and I need a breather to calm down! Looks like hand sewing for a few hrs!

Other than that ------------ still lots to do before a glass of something nice ............

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
I'm taking a five min break --- my sewing machine just went on strike and I need a breather to calm down! Looks like hand sewing for a few hrs!
Just picturing you hand sewing brings a warm smile.

Happy Christmas, Luv, to you and yours.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Why not...good a place and time as any.

To friends and frenemies, near, far, and absent,

Caroljo

Senator
Merry Christmas Queenie!!!! This has been a hard year for me, but its looking better. Glad it's almost over though :)
Merry Christmas too to everyone here! We all have our differences, but I would hope for a short time we can come together. Ya, I'm optimistic! :)

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
Merry Christmas Queenie!!!! This has been a hard year for me, but its looking better. Glad it's almost over though :)
Merry Christmas too to everyone here! We all have our differences, but I would hope for a short time we can come together. Ya, I'm optimistic! :)