• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Message for ALL who love America

Jack4freedom

Governor
View attachment 50008

Most of America is. Only a few traitors, idiots and illegal aliens will vote for anyone else.
I’m on board with the majority of Americans who voted against him in 2016 and will definitely vote against him in 2020 again. Hopefully many of those who made the mistake of voting for this horse‘s ass last time will come to their senses and vote against him this time. Cheers

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I’m on board with the majority of Americans who voted against him in 2016 and will definitely vote against him in 2020 again. Hopefully many of those who made the mistake of voting for this horse‘s ass last time will come to their senses and vote against him this time. Cheers
You are on board with spending twice as much money and still losing...Fair. Your choice. But there is no way that Biden will win the electoral college.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You are on board with spending twice as much money and still losing...Fair. Your choice. But there is no way that Biden will win the electoral college.
If you are so sure you should take all of your assets and bet on Trump. He’s still only a slight favorite. Either put your money where your mouth is or STFU.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
factually innacurate. In other words, you lied.

For it to have been 'a majority of Americans who voted against him', you'd have needed 51% of the population...or 166, 770,000.

Hitlery only had 65,845,063 votes. That's 20%.

Math. It's your friend if you're nice to it.

Jack4freedom

Governor

For it to have been 'a majority of Americans who voted against him', you'd have needed 51% of the population...or 166, 770,000.

Touche’ ....I should have said the majority of those who actually voted. Thanks

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Wow you really showed him......Showed him that Hillary got roughly 3 million votes than Orange Foolius.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Touche’ ....I should have said the majority of those who actually voted. Thanks
And barely.

Trump had 62,980,160 votes, or 48.8%
Hitlery had 128825223 votes, or 51.1%

2.3% difference is nothing for Hitlery to be proud of. She was supposed to run away with it.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
And barely.

2.3% difference is nothing for Hitlery to be proud of. She was supposed to run away with it.
Remember this the next time you correct me for a spelling error.

Jack4freedom

Governor
And barely.

Gee you are really an arithmetic wiz. I am very impressed. However calling Secretary Clinton “Hitlery“ exposes you as an emotional midget with Jr. High playground style debate skills. You should brush up on that if you expect to be passed into the 9th grade.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Gee you are really an arithmetic wiz. I am very impressed. However calling Secretary Clinton “Hitlery“ exposes you as an emotional midget with Jr. High playground style debate skills. You should brush up on that if you expect to be passed into the 9th grade.
why am I not surprised you are the first to insult. And we were having such a nice discussion too.