• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Michelle the Wookie still playing the race card.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
And there are STILL some liberals who believe this racist bitchh would have any success running for president.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michelle-obama-says-whites-still-running-away-from-minorities-immigrants

Michelle Obama says whites ‘still running’ away from minorities, immigrants
White Americans are “still running” elsewhere when minorities and immigrants move into their communities, Michelle Obama observed Tuesday.

The former first lady made the remarks at the Obama Foundation Summit, held at the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago.

In a sit-down interview with journalist Isabel Wilkerson, in which Obama was accompanied by her brother, Craig Robinson, an executive with the NBA’s New York Knicks, Obama described when she first became conscious of what’s been called “white flight.”

“We were doing everything we were supposed to do – and better,” Obama said of her family, recalling when they got a new address on Chicago’s South Side. “But when we moved in, white families moved out.

“I want to remind white folks that y’all were running from us,” she continued, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “And you’re still running.”

Racist liberals (yeah, I know. That's a redundancy) have been stupidly playing this idiotic "white flight" soap opera since at least the mid-90s. Here's the fairy tale: Democrats
edited up a city. People who can afford to leave and live in the suburbs move away. And the only people who can afford to move away are white people. So the blacks left behind are victims of crime and it's all edited fault.

And you edited actually voted for this racist bitch's husband.
Edited
Why are you angry at Michelle Obama for telling the truth? And why the name calling?

Jen

Senator
Why are you angry at Michelle Obama for telling the truth? And why the name calling?
Unfortunately, the "truth" that Michelle Obama believes is false. No one runs from a skin color. People DO run from certain behaviors.

For example, if that crowd of people who had a big old brawl right in Disneyland (see video below) came and lived in my neighborhood, I would get out before long. It wouldn't matter what color their skin was. If they were white hillbillies or black people.......wouldn't matter............I would fear for my life if I lived next to them.

A little over a year ago a huge brawling family with dogs running loose rented the house next to me. It was terrifying. They were white. They weren't there long (the owner found out about their behavior and had them evicted). I was thankful when the owner came back to claim her home . She said they destroyed the inside of her house.

Martin Luther King said that people should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. I agree with him 100% as do most Americans. Sadly, Michelle Obama has made it clear that she is not one of those who agrees with MLK.

I believe it too. It is a proven fact.
Then prove it to me.

You know what I find most ironic is that Mooch Obama goes on running off at the mouth about "white flight" when her and her husband live in a virtually all white exclusive gated neighborhood in DC that is 3.8% black. The even more virtually all white exclusive neighborhood where the house they just bought in Martha's Vineyard is 3.2% black.

Sounds like she's the one who has a problem living with blacks.

Perhaps if you're going to talk the racist talk you should also take the walk. If she actually wants to be taken seriously and not be considered a complete babbling fool then they should have bought a home in Baltimore, Detroit or St. Louis....no?

But noooo....it's so much easier to be a monstrous stinking hypocrite. Isn't it?

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Then prove it to me.

You know what I find most ironic is that Mooch Obama goes on running off at the mouth about "white flight" when her and her husband live in a virtually all white exclusive gated neighborhood in DC that is 3.8% black. The even more virtually all white exclusive neighborhood where the house they just bought in Martha's Vineyard is 3.2% black.

Sounds like she's the one who has a problem living with blacks.

Perhaps if you're going to talk the racist talk you should also take the walk. If she actually wants to be taken seriously and not be considered a complete babbling fool then they should have bought a home in southside Chicago, Detroit or St. Louis....no?

But noooo....it's so much easier to be a monstrous stinking hypocrite. Isn't it?
After you wrote "Mooch Obama" I stopped reading your post. That is an ugly nickname her enemies gave her. The same enemies who used to call her an ape/monkey/gorilla/baboon.
Try writing a respectful post and I'll read it.

After you wrote "Mooch Obama" I stopped reading your post. That is an ugly nickname her enemies gave her. The same enemies who used to call her an ape/monkey/gorilla/baboon.
Try writing a respectful post and I'll read it.
That's probably a good thing.

You couldn't answer the questions honestly anyhow. I had no doubt you'd have run from them regardless.

Typical.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Unfortunately, the "truth" that Michelle Obama believes is false. No one runs from a skin color. People DO run from certain behaviors.

For example, if that crowd of people who had a big old brawl right in Disneyland (see video below) came and lived in my neighborhood, I would get out before long. It wouldn't matter what color their skin was. If they were white hillbillies or black people.......wouldn't matter............I would fear for my life if I lived next to them.

A little over a year ago a huge brawling family with dogs running loose rented the house next to me. It was terrifying. They were white. They weren't there long (the owner found out about their behavior and had them evicted). I was thankful when the owner came back to claim her home . She said they destroyed the inside of her house.

Martin Luther King said that people should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. I agree with him 100% as do most Americans. Sadly, Michelle Obama has made it clear that she is not one of those who agrees with MLK.
Yes, it is distressing to have bad neighbors. And they do come in all colors.
What Michelle Obama said about Whites moving out when Blacks move in is absolutely true. And it doesn't matter if the Black neighbors are educated, hardworking, kind people. All that matters is that they are Black.
Remember when school bussing was created to achieve a racial balance? Many White parents hated it so much they would either move or send their kids to private school, if they could afford it. I worked with two White women who openly talked about it. I was kind of surprised they would be so truthful in front of me, a Black woman. But, I'm glad they were. I learned how they felt first hand.
P.S. Martin Luther King also said, "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate. Only love can do that".
I have several quotes from Martin Luther King; he spoke on lots of things. :)

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter".
Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity".
Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
That's probably a good thing.

You couldn't answer the questions honestly anyhow. I had no doubt you'd have run from them regardless.

Typical.
I could answer the questions. I just refuse to have a conversation with somebody who insists on being hateful and nasty.
Have a nice evening.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
That you, a person who has frequently been "hateful and nasty" is chastising someone else for (in your opinion) being that way.

I'm surprised I had to explain it to you.
It's okay.......:)
Have a nice day.
Jen, you have no room to accuse me of anything. Until the rules here were made stricter, you and your friends used to love to gang up on other posters to mock them.
I notice you don't do that anymore.
Now, you have a nice day. Bye.

Jen

Senator
Jen, you have no room to accuse me of anything. Until the rules here were made stricter, you and your friends used to love to gang up on other posters to mock them.
I notice you don't do that anymore.
Now, you have a nice day. Bye.
I made no accusation.
I only said "Oh the irony"

You asked for an explanation for my irony comment ...... which I graciously provided.

You didn't need an explanation..........you just wanted to set me up. Didn't work because you couldn't resist this reply that outs exactly what you did.

Thanks, Sweety. Have a nice day.;)

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I made no accusation.
I only said "Oh the irony"

You asked for an explanation for my irony comment ...... which I graciously provided.

You didn't need an explanation..........you just wanted to set me up. Didn't work because you couldn't resist this reply that outs exactly what you did.

Thanks, Sweety. Have a nice day.;)
It did work. You are just too transparent, Jen. :)