• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Microsoft is looking for ways to rein in Bing AI chatbot after troubling responses

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
This new software could be fun to use or not. I've read some interesting stories about the bot's capabilities.
After some lengthy reading I decided not to be put on the wait list to sign up just yet.

Interestingly enough last week a strange statement showed up in my search browser. It stated, ask me anything. When I didn't ask any questions, it disappeared.

Microsoft is looking for ways to rein in Bing AI chatbot after troubling responses

New YorkCNN —
Microsoft on Thursday said it’s looking at ways to rein in its Bing AI chatbot after a number of users highlighted examples of concerning responses from it this week, including confrontational remarks and troubling fantasies.

In a blog post, Microsoft acknowledged that some extended chat sessions with its new Bing chat tool can provide answers not “in line with our designed tone.” Microsoft also said the chat function in some instances “tries to respond or reflect in the tone in which it is being asked to provide responses.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I was just debating whether to try out the new chat feature on Bing.
If any PJ member has already tried it, a yea or nay would be appreciated. :)