• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Millions of acres of corn/soybeans/produce apparently going to be needed re-planted starting next week

I think billionaires need to die and their fortunes not redistributed but just kind of erased. The money at the bank just kind of zeroed out, the stock ownership just removed from the issued column, the personal properties sold and monies burned in a funeral pyre for them to take it with them.

Men get that kind of money and you really can't turn your back on them at all. They are like civilizational vipers that will live long into the future in the form of foundations where leftists flock to administer in order to turn it all for communist purposes.
I agree with you.

OldTrapper

Council Member
I think billionaires need to die and their fortunes not redistributed but just kind of erased. The money at the bank just kind of zeroed out, the stock ownership just removed from the issued column, the personal properties sold and monies burned in a funeral pyre for them to take it with them
Anyone needing more then 20 Million, or even less, to live on isn't living in reality anyway.

Anyone needing more then 20 Million, or even less, to live on isn't living in reality anyway.
I don't begrudge millionaires/billionaires their money or their lifestyle while alive. I'm fed up with them using their vast fortunes not to influence politics (because that seems unsuccesful more often than not for them) but their using those monies through foundations while they are living but mostly after they've died. It is a pretentious lot of SOB's burdening us with their often sick shit minds and values. These foundations often end up being run/adminstered by leftist communists.

I don't begrudge millionaires/billionaires their money or their lifestyle while alive. I'm fed up with them using their vast fortunes not to influence politics (because that seems unsuccesful more often than not for them) but their using those monies through foundations while they are living but mostly after they've died. It is a pretentious lot of SOB's burdening us with their often sick shit minds and values. These foundations often end up being run/adminstered by leftist communists.
Nobody is forcing anybody to take their charity.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you are anti-vaccines, because Gates offers them.
Let me say it slower, it appears you missed what I said, I want no vaccine Gates offers or anything else he offers.

Would you allow Gates to give your kid the same vaccine he gave the India kids?

Nobody is forcing anybody to take their charity.
What Charity? None of them GIVE any of their money away. The Clinton Foundation actually stole every penny of charitable donations for Haiti - not one penny was used for the Haitians, not one penny. The Gates use it to murder and maim people with their vaccines.

And yes I am anti all vaccines.

You are anti- them giving away their money via charity.
They can build all the wells they want to provide clean fresh water to people. What we shouldn't let them do is like parasites afflict us long after they are gone with their activism foundations funded in the billions. They have no right to leave us diseased with their invariably leftist cultists administering their billions decades later. These left behind entities need to be throat cut.

Last edited: