• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Millions of acres of corn/soybeans/produce apparently going to be needed re-planted starting next week

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
this is a 'Pandemic' IMO bigger than Corona Virus simply due to food supplies gone

No meat, No produce, soon people will have to take out loans to shop at grocery stores due to prices!
Things are getting "Interesting" for sure, I was at the local WalMart yesterday and looked at the meat they had and steaks are $12.99 a pound, I didn't see a line to get them at that price.

The four horsemen are busy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Things are getting "Interesting" for sure, I was at the local WalMart yesterday and looked at the meat they had and steaks are $12.99 a pound, I didn't see a line to get them at that price.

and Farmers are having to sell at a $400 loss per head!
It will not be seen at the grocery store in lower prices.

BTW: we skated by with no burnt crops!!

Bill Gates is financing lab grown meat = watch this space.

I will buy nothing with Gates name on it
Ditto - none of the evil bastards. I don't eat meat myself but that is my choice. All people should have a decent quality of food in this day and age - whatever their taste -but what the evil ones are intent on is taking over every thing we consume and we know that it will not be of good quality.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ditto - none of the evil bastards. I don't eat meat myself but that is my choice. All people should have a decent quality of food in this day and age - whatever their taste -but what the evil ones are intent on is taking over every thing we consume and we know that it will not be of good quality.
I will take no more flu shots now due to Gates

I will take no more flu shots now due to Gates
In our small village two women died because of a flu shot - I am against vaccines full stop, especially after quite a lot of research. Evil bloody things, they only pump poison into us all - so evil, so utterly utterly evil.

Smithfield foods (meat packers bought by China for $4B) has cut production by 40% and increased exports to China by 400%. I don't know what that means but them's the headlines.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Smithfield foods (meat packers bought by China for $4B) has cut production by 40% and increased exports to China by 400%. I don't know what that means but them's the headlines.
Facts
It means starve America, feed Chinese (appears they've ate all their cats)

Bill Gates is financing lab grown meat = watch this space.
I think billionaires need to die and their fortunes not redistributed but just kind of erased. The money at the bank just kind of zeroed out, the stock ownership just removed from the issued column, the personal properties sold and monies burned in a funeral pyre for them to take it with them.

Men get that kind of money and you really can't turn your back on them at all. They are like civilizational vipers that will live long into the future in the form of foundations where leftists flock to administer in order to turn it all for communist purposes.