• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mind cratering stupidity from president

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That is the narrative that CNN has been pushing. You either agree with them that this honors Floyd, or you agree with me that it doesn't.

So far I have gotten both positions from you. Perhaps you can clear this up for me.
Odd. Ultimatum?

I think CNNs narrative is shit. I think the president referencing Floyd whether on the context of protests, or the markets performance, or both... Was poorly delivered. I don't think either is honoring Floyd, and I think those that are looting and pillaging and destroying under the guise of protest dishonor him the most.

am I allowed to think that or did you have something else that you wanted to tell me that I should think?

Colorforms

Senator
Odd. Ultimatum?

I think CNNs narrative is shit. I think the president referencing Floyd whether on the context of protests, or the markets performance, or both... Was poorly delivered. I don't think either is honoring Floyd, and I think those that are looting and pillaging and destroying under the guise of protest dishonor him the most.

am I allowed to think that or did you have something else that you wanted to tell me that I should think?
No ultimatum. A request for clarification.

I had no idea that this was so sensitive for you. You seem upset with me that I don't understand your position. You think what you want, and I'll try to avoid stepping on any nerves in the future.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No ultimatum. A request for clarification.

I had no idea that this was so sensitive for you. You seem upset with me that I don't understand your position. You think what you want, and I'll try to avoid stepping on any nerves in the future.
Fair enough. It seemed to me you sought to ascribe something. Rather than ask.

My misunderstanding.

Odd. Ultimatum?

You do stick to your guns.