• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mission Accomplished....

write on

Senator
lol, i cant help that yu suck at posting and that people flock to mine.

what were you expecting in a um..posting site...

my record is clear.... you, youre stuck...playing your usual nuh-uh games..
You're attempted gaslighing doesn't work on me.

As I told phil, no one cares about you right wingers thinking you are making a statement on an obscure political website. I stop by from time to time to read about how you think trump is a POS but defend him anyway. lol

But hey, whatever it takes to make yourself feel better about yourself.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're attempted gaslighing doesn't work on me.

As I told phil, no one cares about you right wingers thinking you are making a statement on an obscure political website. I stop by from time to time to read about how you think trump is a POS but defend him anyway. lol

But hey, whatever it takes to make yourself feel better about yourself.
see... there you go again like clockwork.

cleaned you clock, blew up your premise.. and off you go with the right winger thingy.

so sad.

what statement is anybody making...? other than you, that cant grasp the proof in front of them.

zzzz..
maybe youre Citizen, he was that dumb.

Mick

The Right is always right
I'm quite surprised that Phil has had as much patience as he has had with these two. I've been levied more thread bans than almost anyone....most by bdtex....but to bitch about it for 6 pages in the open forum and totally derail this thread? Give them the boot already....

write on

Senator
see... there you go again like clockwork.

cleaned you clock, blew up your premise.. and off you go with the right winger thingy.
to
so sad.

what statement is anybody making...? other than you, that cant grasp the proof in front of them.

zzzz..
maybe youre Citizen, he was that dumb.
I just cleaned your clock. I was referring to you when I was talking about how the right wing that claim they dislike trump but defend him through the backdoor.

That's you to a T

You don't fool anyone here that has common sense.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I just cleaned your clock. I was referring to you when I was talking about how the right wing that claim that dislike trump but defend him through the backdoor.

That's you to a T

You don't fool anyone here with common sense.
wher, on the shit attack on me for a ban that someone else did?

no, no one with common sense. psst, that's not you...

so far, zero... youre batting zero...

write on

Senator
I'm quite surprised that Phil has had as much patience as he has had with these two. I've been levied more thread bans than almost anyone....most by bdtex....but to bitch about it for 6 pages in the open forum and totally derail this thread? Give them the boot already....
I'm calling out this right wing site and its attempt to rid it of dissent---like what you're attempting to do.

Thanks for proving my point.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I'm calling out this right wing site and its attempt to rid it of dissent---like what you're attempting to do.

You know, write on, if you go to the front page where all bans are listed...you will find that banned posters are named - and there are many, many, MANY more banishments of righties than there are of lefties. I’m not saying any of these are/were undeserved, but it is demonstrably false that lefties are picked on and disproportionately banned. It simply isn’t so. Even a cursory glance at that page will show this.

If we’re interested in truth.

Mick

The Right is always right

A site where all the mods are Biden voters and one is even a flaming liberal? You're a joke on the surface. I get thread bans almost daily for the most ridiculous bullshit and it pisses me off. But bitching about the moderation for 6 pages on the open forum makes you look pathetic. Nothing right, left, or center about it.

Spamature

President
You get banned because when you start losing a debate you fly into vitriolic name calling tirades. So much so that your name on this site should be Unwelcomed Language because that appears more often in your post than the name Mick does.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh I said I hoped he would have died from the disease he is spreading instead of being saved by the same medical science he denies, for the sake of the nation and what he is going to put it through. I also said I hope he get it again because obviously he has not learned his lesson.

Didn't see anyone being banned for cheering the death of Solemani or hoping that Kim Jung Un didn't make it through his illness. What is the difference ?
If you don't know the difference there's no medical help for you..............

Solemani was a terrorist you evidently adored
Move to NK

write on

Senator
You know, write on, if you go to the front page where all bans are listed...you will find that banned posters are named - and there are many, many, MANY more banishments of righties than there are of lefties. I’m not saying any of these are/were undeserved, but it is demonstrably false that lefties are picked on and disproportionately banned. It simply isn’t so. Even a cursory glance at that page will show this.

Finally!!!!!!

I was wondering when this would be admitted.

We have a right winger admitting that it's the right wing that sow unrest- not only here- but on the streets.

Thanks

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yes, it's very easy to see who bans whom and here's and example:

5/17/2020 - SW48 temp banned for 2 days for mis-spelling FakeNames user name in the Penalty Box.

Banned by -drum-roll- SW himself

Spamature

President
If you don't know the difference there's no medical help for you..............

Solemani was a terrorist you evidently adored
Move to NK
Solemani was Trump's business partner.

Did YOU wish Kim Un a fast recovery and that he should suffer no consequences for his actions ?

If not, then you'd be a hypocrite for not moving to Russia when Trump flees there to avoid prosecution should he lose .

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Finally!!!!!!

I was wondering when this would be admitted.

We have a right winger admitting that it's the right wing that sow unrest- not only here- but on the streets.

Thanks
Not really. There’s LOADS of acrimony to spare everywhere, offered up by righty and lefty alike.

Now, when Phil showed that he wasn’t the one who deleted your post, you refused to walk back your (proven) false accusation. Now, when I have demonstrated a specifically enumerated proof that FAR more righties have been banned than lefties, will write on retract the accusation that lefties are targeted and picked on by mods?

Let us see...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Nah. I've tossed you too...

This dude though has no game...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Lol. You're theme was totally destroyed. Mean old rightie picking on me. I'm an independent, and it was the leftie mod that tossed you.

Lol.

You're down to accusing me of editing code... Lol

write on

Senator
Not really. There’s LOADS of acrimony to spare everywhere, offered up by righty and lefty alike.

Now, when Phil showed that he wasn’t the one who deleted your post, you refused to walk back your (proven) false accusation. Now, when I have demonstrated a specifically enumerated proof that FAR more righties have been banned than lefties, will write on retract the accusation that lefties are targeted and picked on by mods?

Let us see...
No, I won't admit anything because, to republicans it shows weakness, and they seize on it.

And, as I mentioned above, there are algorithms that are easily manipulated.

Sorry- but I'm not going to be the "sheep" that right wingers claim.