• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mission Accomplished....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No, I won't admit anything because, to republicans it shows weakness, and they seize on it.

And, as I mentioned above, there are algorithms that are easily manipulated.

Sorry- but I'm not going to be the "sheep" that right wingers claim.
Good grief. You commit multiple factually untrue things to writing - and then it’s the other guys who draw the ire and prevent you from correcting the record. :-/

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hardly. I've got more game than you expected--or wanted.

I've put you and your ilk in the spotlight.
Ps...

What game? Did you read your posts above..

Nuh uh
Faked text
Altered code.

Phil:. Blows you up with the actual screen shot.

Zzzzz. thud. No game.

write on

Senator
Ps...

What game? Did you read your posts above..

Nuh uh
Faked text
Altered code.

Phil:. Blows you up with the screen shot.

Zzzzz. thud. No game.
I've proven that you are anything but an objective 'observer', as you claim to be while defending the most egregious of the right wing while sadly attempting to be in the 'middle' by thinking you're believable-- when we know that you're a fake.

lol

EatTheRich

President
i didnt have a back and forth with him. he levied a racial bacckhand. i said prove or retract it...

he did not.

out he went.

lool up the deffinition of pissant.... it is appropriate... a contemptible person. his disgusting racialinnuendo is his issue, not mine. go cry someewhere else.
You didn’t give him time to look up the documentation.
you can get in on the action as soon as you produce a post of mine favoring 'white maga' over anyone else...

go...

EatTheRich

President
You know, write on, if you go to the front page where all bans are listed...you will find that banned posters are named - and there are many, many, MANY more banishments of righties than there are of lefties. I’m not saying any of these are/were undeserved, but it is demonstrably false that lefties are picked on and disproportionately banned. It simply isn’t so. Even a cursory glance at that page will show this.

If we’re interested in truth.
Nah. The right is held to a lower standard ... and still manages to fall short time and time again.

Jesus. Reading this shit and trying to force myself to believe it's adults... Some people don't get out of the house enough. I'm guessing they're the types that took their mom to the prom.

protectionist

Governor
Trump's America. You'd have to be deranged to want four more years of it.
You have to be INFORMED to want four more years of it. Apparently you're not.
THIS might help >>

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,083/week in April. to about 2,152/week in week ending October 24, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. An 87% REDUCTION.> it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. 33.1% increase in GDP in 3rd quarter of 2020 - highest in US history

Yet, with all this, information-deprived Democrat victims of liberal OMISSION media, go around spouting off their ignorance, rooting for Democrats as if they were a baseball team, and fully ignoring attempts by conservatives to inform them.