• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mission Accomplished....

Dr. Steven Brule

Council Member
Brule is a liar and is slinging around racial insult.

You his mommy or something?
I do owe you an apology as I have no evidence that race clouds your worldview. Intense partisanship? Absolutely. But assuming race was wrong and I apologize.

FTR, I'm not a liar. Perhaps off base at times? Sure. But not a liar.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I do owe you an apology as I have no evidence that race clouds your worldview. Intense partisanship? Absolutely. But assuming race was wrong and I apologize.

FTR, I'm not a liar. Perhaps off base at times? Sure. But not a liar.
All good.

Maybe don't assume and we're good.

Cool?

write on

Senator
You have to be INFORMED to want four more years of it. Apparently you're not.
THIS might help >>

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,083/week in April. to about 2,152/week in week ending October 24, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. An 87% REDUCTION.> it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. 33.1% increase in GDP in 3rd quarter of 2020 - highest in US history

Yet, with all this, information-deprived Democrat victims of liberal OMISSION media, go around spouting off their ignorance, rooting for Democrats as if they were a baseball team, and fully ignoring attempts by conservatives to inform them.
You post this, all big and proud, not knowing that me, or anyone else could cut and paste the same about Oboama.

But we weren't as desperate as you are.

Get a life.

write on

Senator
I'll put my intellect up against yours any day. I've never encountered a Leftist who was smarter than I am.
Oh yeah?:

I remember 12-15 years ago in Dallas. (probably closer to 20 yrs.) :oops:

I called you out but you, for some reason, couldn't meet up with me.

Remember, Jack?

write on

Senator
No, Jack. I sincerely think you're a good guy and would have liked to have met you.

Wouldn't it be a hoot for us to meet and talk about all of this?

I'm not far from Dallas. I lived there for 25+ yrs and have missed spending some quality time there. Haven't been there for about 12 yrs.

Anyway

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
You post this, all big and proud, not knowing that me, or anyone else could cut and paste the same about Oboama.

But we weren't as desperate as you are.

Get a life.
No you CANNOT post the same about Obama. Not even close. Just a few examples >>

Obama did not have the record highs in stock market that Trump has had. Obama's economy was sinking DOWN in his last 2 years, (it got picked UP by Trump in his first two).
Obama created the Choice Act. It was a failure, and was replaced by Trump's successful MISSION ACT. I received VA surgery benefits from the MISSION ACT myself.
Obama didn't have the lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, or lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years, as trump did.
Obama didn't have lowest unemployment for people without a high school diploma. Obama didn't score the highest median wage in US history, as Trump did.
Obama didn't get America to be #1 energy producer in the world. Obama gave China unrestricted access to our economic MARKET, flooding our stores with Made in China" junk. Trump imposed tariffs, and reduced China imports $31 Billion, just in the first 6 months of 2018 alone.
I could go one and on.

No statement could be more wrong and ridiculous than trying to equate the successful Trump with the failure Obama.

EatTheRich

President
No you CANNOT post the same about Obama. Not even close. Just a few examples >>

Obama did not have the record highs in stock market that Trump has had. Obama's economy was sinking DOWN in his last 2 years, (it got picked UP by Trump in his first two).
Obama created the Choice Act. It was a failure, and was replaced by Trump's successful MISSION ACT. I received VA surgery benefits from the MISSION ACT myself.
Obama didn't have the lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, or lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years, as trump did.
Obama didn't have lowest unemployment for people without a high school diploma. Obama didn't score the highest median wage in US history, as Trump did.
Obama didn't get America to be #1 energy producer in the world. Obama gave China unrestricted access to our economic MARKET, flooding our stores with Made in China" junk. Trump imposed tariffs, and reduced China imports $31 Billion, just in the first 6 months of 2018 alone.
I could go one and on.

No statement could be more wrong and ridiculous than trying to equate the successful Trump with the failure Obama.
Obama has all those records before Trump, coasting on the booming economy he inherited from Obama, surpassed them.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Never saw this Phil. I disabled tagging alerts in my settings long ago when a certain poster, among others, was abusing the tag feature. This kinda thread as it evolved is exactly why we have this Rule.

ATTACKING OR CALLING OUT STAFF OR ADMINISTRATION

Moderators and Administrators, are volunteers who work hard to make the site as welcoming as possible.
Their duties do not include reading every post.
Your reporting of rule-breaking posts is welcome.

***Moderator Actions - Report any concerns over moderator actions in a PM to SW48.
Do Not make disrespectful posts about moderator action on the board.
Use the report feature."