• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mitt Romney calls Biden a "‘genuinely good man’'

WTF!!!! Biden belongs in prison. Everyone in the country has seen the videos of joe groping little girls. Romney's hatred of trump has driven him insane.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/mitt-romney-praises-genuinely-good-man-biden-who-once-accused-him-of-wanting-to-enslave-blacks

July 4 2022 Sen. Mitt Romney praised ‘genunely good man’ President Joe Biden — who once accused him of plotting to put black people ‘back in chains’ — in an Independence Day column for the far-left online magazine The Atlantic.

The failed 2012 presidential candidate and Utah Republican’s “pox on both their houses” approach blasted Democrats for blowing out the national debt and opening the border and ripped Republicans for downplaying the January 6 Capitol riots and climate change. The nation needs a true leader, Romney wrote in the magazine owned by late Apple founder Steve Jobs’ widow, billionaire Laurene Powell Jobs.

“President Joe Biden is a genuinely good man, but he has yet been unable to break through our national malady of denial, deceit, and distrust,” Romney wrote. “A return of Donald Trump would feed the sickness, probably rendering it incurable.”

EatTheRich

President
The praise of one imperialist butcher for another. The voice of class solidarity. He doesn’t like Trump because he thinks Trump is a danger to capitalism. Which of course he is, as is Romney, as is Biden. But what he doesn’t see is that Trump’s political defense of capitalism is the way of the future, such as it is, and Romney’s and Biden’s are the way of the past.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Romney has an MBA and a law degree. He used to be smart. But he's 75 now.
This is GREAT ! SO 75 IS SENILE - GUESS WHO ELSE IS 76 - So a year past your senile mark !

Wowwww I never thought you would turn on your idol so quickly and harshly ! damnnnn - so he will be 78 when running in 2024 - gawd I hope he runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald John Trump · June 14, 1946

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The praise of one imperialist butcher for another. The voice of class solidarity. He doesn’t like Trump because he thinks Trump is a danger to capitalism. Which of course he is, as is Romney, as is Biden. But what he doesn’t see is that Trump’s political defense of capitalism is the way of the future, such as it is, and Romney’s and Biden’s are the way of the past.
Trump isn't defending capitalism...he is a proponent of power for its own sake.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump isn't defending capitalism...he is a proponent of power for its own sake.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Romney is younger than Trump, and in better shape, but here you are bashing him for his age when he speaks out against your cult leader Trump.

Such shameless sycophancy.
I'd definitely prefer Romney to Trump. I can disagree with Mitt's policies, but Trump is simply another Mussolini. Romney has shown far better judgement and maturity. I'm embarrassed for our country to have a moron like Trump in the White House.

Zam-Zam

Senator
WTF!!!! Biden belongs in prison. Everyone in the country has seen the videos of joe groping little girls. Romney's hatred of trump has driven him insane.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/mitt-romney-praises-genuinely-good-man-biden-who-once-accused-him-of-wanting-to-enslave-blacks

July 4 2022 Sen. Mitt Romney praised ‘genunely good man’ President Joe Biden — who once accused him of plotting to put black people ‘back in chains’ — in an Independence Day column for the far-left online magazine The Atlantic.

The failed 2012 presidential candidate and Utah Republican’s “pox on both their houses” approach blasted Democrats for blowing out the national debt and opening the border and ripped Republicans for downplaying the January 6 Capitol riots and climate change. The nation needs a true leader, Romney wrote in the magazine owned by late Apple founder Steve Jobs’ widow, billionaire Laurene Powell Jobs.

“President Joe Biden is a genuinely good man, but he has yet been unable to break through our national malady of denial, deceit, and distrust,” Romney wrote. “A return of Donald Trump would feed the sickness, probably rendering it incurable.”
I have no reason to think President Biden is not a genuinely good man. I just don't think he's very good at his job.

The two are not mutually exclusive, despite what some may think.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. "Belongs in prison"? Has anyone accused Biden of sexual misconduct? I know of one woman and her story fell apart. So how would you convict Biden without anyone filing a complaint? Seems irrational to suggest that.
2. "Lock her up" was a frequent chant from your side... Seems a common theme with you guys. No conviction, no indictment...yet you would put people in jail because you don't like them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'd definitely prefer Romney to Trump. I can disagree with Mitt's policies, but Trump is simply another Mussolini. Romney has shown far better judgement and maturity. I'm embarrassed for our country to have a moron like Trump in the White House.
No question. You might disagree with Romney’s policies but he admits when he loses and does not support insurrections. He’s a patriot who supports our democratic institutions.

Bugsy McGurk

President
1. "Belongs in prison"? Has anyone accused Biden of sexual misconduct? I know of one woman and her story fell apart. So how would you convict Biden without anyone filing a complaint? Seems irrational to suggest that.
2. "Lock her up" was a frequent chant from your side... Seems a common theme with you guys. No conviction, no indictment...yet you would put people in jail because you don't like them.
Biden likes to hug people. Lying Trump cultists turn that into “groping” and “molesting.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No question. You might disagree with Romney’s policies but he admits when he loses and does not support insurrections. He’s a patriot who supports our democratic institutions.
He is also a man of honor. He spoke out against Trump at a time when he would have to expect a political blowback. Integrity counts for something unless you are a member of the Trumplican cabal.

Bugsy McGurk

President
He is also a man of honor. He spoke out against Trump at a time when he would have to expect a political blowback. Integrity counts for something unless you are a member of the Trumplican cabal.
Yup. He’s probably thinking of challenging Trump if he runs again.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member

What about Romney?

Romney should surely precede Biden to prison.

Last edited:

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I have no reason to think President Biden is not a genuinely good man. I just don't think he's very good at his job.

The two are not mutually exclusive, despite what some may think.
Two questions:

A) Do you think Trump is a good man?

B) Do you think Trump was a good president.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm not a trump fan. He promised to remove the illegals and did nothing.
Sure, but he pretended to build “the wall.” Trump doesn’t care about actually doing things. He cares about duping his cultists into thinking he’s doing things, whatever bolsters his support with his rabble.